Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventure Ho! (Open!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Gasping for the clean and not foul smelling air, she burst outside dramatically and began to flap her wings to leave the cliff side. She did not plan on returning to that lair. Shuddering she gazed down at the tree's which were now under her belly, which was rumbling rather loudly.

Action: Hunt
Gasping for the clean and not foul smelling air, she burst outside dramatically and began to flap her wings to leave the cliff side. She did not plan on returning to that lair. Shuddering she gazed down at the tree's which were now under her belly, which was rumbling rather loudly.

Action: Hunt
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69191/6919077p.png?mtime=VEsbiwAAKsQ.png[/img][/center] Slickfin howls in pain as a multitude of sharp beaks dig into his flesh. He twists and slashes at the offending fowl but they just keep pecking, and pecking, [u]and pecking[/u]. [i]"Get offa me ya chicken-livered freaks! I said GET OFF!"[/i] With a mighty roar he summons a jet of boiling water to scald a few of his assailants. They back off for the moment, giving the mirror a chance to recover. [i]"So ya wanna piece a' me do ya? Come and get it!" [/i]He challenges the basilisks, pulling his bandanna over his first set of eyes to protect himself from their petrifying gaze. His second heat sensing pair allowing him to aim for their bright orange vitals. Now truly prepared, Slickfin leaps back into the fray of scales and feathers. [b]Action: Round 2. FIGHT[/b]
6919077p.png?mtime=VEsbiwAAKsQ.png
Slickfin howls in pain as a multitude of sharp beaks dig into his flesh. He twists and slashes at the offending fowl but they just keep pecking, and pecking, and pecking.
"Get offa me ya chicken-livered freaks! I said GET OFF!" With a mighty roar he summons a jet of boiling water to scald a few of his assailants. They back off for the moment, giving the mirror a chance to recover.
"So ya wanna piece a' me do ya? Come and get it!" He challenges the basilisks, pulling his bandanna over his first set of eyes to protect himself from their petrifying gaze. His second heat sensing pair allowing him to aim for their bright orange vitals. Now truly prepared, Slickfin leaps back into the fray of scales and feathers.

Action: Round 2. FIGHT
Temerus, who had been poking about for a shell to take home, looked up when she heard another dragon howl in pain. She started to lope across the sand, toward the dragon and the basilisks. She wasn't a very good fighter, but she had to help. Perhaps she could distract them somehow? To her surprise, the other dragon started to fight back against the basilisks instead of running away. Inspired to get a little closer, she reared back on her hind legs, scooping some shells out of the sand to throw.

Action: Distract them beasts!
Temerus, who had been poking about for a shell to take home, looked up when she heard another dragon howl in pain. She started to lope across the sand, toward the dragon and the basilisks. She wasn't a very good fighter, but she had to help. Perhaps she could distract them somehow? To her surprise, the other dragon started to fight back against the basilisks instead of running away. Inspired to get a little closer, she reared back on her hind legs, scooping some shells out of the sand to throw.

Action: Distract them beasts!
Minuet: Moving away from the two dragons, you head into the forest to gather supplies

ACTION: Gather supplies!
Minuet: Moving away from the two dragons, you head into the forest to gather supplies

ACTION: Gather supplies!
@Grasssatrand - 6 - He who hunts may find that he becomes the hunted. - You disturbed a gigantic beast while hunting, which is now chasing you. It somewhat resembles a dragon, but like no kind you've ever seen before and way bigger. It's unknown whether it is intelligent or a beast of pure instinct.
@kiwisue - 2 - You get pecked up pretty nicely and get some scratches.
@EmbyrPhoenix - 3 - You try a song and dance number, which catches their attention for a second or two before they refocus on the task at hand.
@Ckisocoa - 4 - You get some berries, some insects, a rabbit-like creature, and a nice pile of wood.
@Grasssatrand - 6 - He who hunts may find that he becomes the hunted. - You disturbed a gigantic beast while hunting, which is now chasing you. It somewhat resembles a dragon, but like no kind you've ever seen before and way bigger. It's unknown whether it is intelligent or a beast of pure instinct.
@kiwisue - 2 - You get pecked up pretty nicely and get some scratches.
@EmbyrPhoenix - 3 - You try a song and dance number, which catches their attention for a second or two before they refocus on the task at hand.
@Ckisocoa - 4 - You get some berries, some insects, a rabbit-like creature, and a nice pile of wood.
8bhaf5eaarfaex9zg.jpg
[quote][i]A new landmass has appeared in the ocean nearby currently known dragon lands. There are new plains to explore, fresh forests to travel, previously unknown caverns to traverse! Many scholars and adventurers have ventured to the land to discover more about it. As many that come back praising all the new life they've found there, others fear it. There is danger and excitement around every turn. There's no knowing what you will discover here! Are you brave enough to face the new world? Will you team up or be a lone wolf? It's up to you![/i] [/quote] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=103914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1040/103914_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Making her way through the Shifting Expanse was hard enough, but the Ashfall Waste was another situation entirely. Garnet's feet were scorched and beginning to blister. What with the lack of food and the constant heat, she was already on the verge of exhaustion when she decided to expedite her retreat and head out over the seas. Her wings growing heavier and heavier, she almost cried tears of joy after seeing an unknown landmass in the distance. With newfound hope of rest, she quickly started to [b]fly in the direction of the landmass[/b]. ((Haven't RP'd in so long, excited to join y'all!!)))
Quote:
A new landmass has appeared in the ocean nearby currently known dragon lands. There are new plains to explore, fresh forests to travel, previously unknown caverns to traverse! Many scholars and adventurers have ventured to the land to discover more about it.

As many that come back praising all the new life they've found there, others fear it. There is danger and excitement around every turn. There's no knowing what you will discover here!

Are you brave enough to face the new world? Will you team up or be a lone wolf? It's up to you!

Making her way through the Shifting Expanse was hard enough, but the Ashfall Waste was another situation entirely. Garnet's feet were scorched and beginning to blister. What with the lack of food and the constant heat, she was already on the verge of exhaustion when she decided to expedite her retreat and head out over the seas.

Her wings growing heavier and heavier, she almost cried tears of joy after seeing an unknown landmass in the distance. With newfound hope of rest, she quickly started to fly in the direction of the landmass.

((Haven't RP'd in so long, excited to join y'all!!)))
ice_banner.pngwizard_icearmor.pngwizard_blizzard.pngwizard_rayoffrost.pngice_banner.png
Visit my Gen 1 hatchery today!
I collect and breed Gen 1 Coatls.
@Maggie - Excited to have you! :3
@Maggie - Excited to have you! :3
8bhaf5eaarfaex9zg.jpg
As he waited for Iridis' answer, Kelsus seemed to hear the sounds of distant combat. He swiveled his head, uncertain whether he was just imagining the noise. "Do you hear that?"

Action: Listen for the passage of the beast chasing Arashi or Slickfin's battle with the basilisks.
As he waited for Iridis' answer, Kelsus seemed to hear the sounds of distant combat. He swiveled his head, uncertain whether he was just imagining the noise. "Do you hear that?"

Action: Listen for the passage of the beast chasing Arashi or Slickfin's battle with the basilisks.
Let it never be said that Slickfin went down without a fight. He gives as good as he gets against the beasts, managing to take a few out, but more just keep coming. Soon he realizes he's outnumbered. Before he gives up there is a clacking noise that draws the basalisks' attention along with his own.
A Skydancer with light brown colors all over her is using some shells as castanets and doing some kind of Flamenco. They all gawk for a moment before returning to the apeckolypse at hand. The mirror finds a thin spot in the crowd of serpentine fowl and makes a break for the relative safety of the forest. He calls out to the dragon that takes her species name so literally, "Atta girl chicka, now run! Run for your life!"

Action: Get the hell outta dodge
Let it never be said that Slickfin went down without a fight. He gives as good as he gets against the beasts, managing to take a few out, but more just keep coming. Soon he realizes he's outnumbered. Before he gives up there is a clacking noise that draws the basalisks' attention along with his own.
A Skydancer with light brown colors all over her is using some shells as castanets and doing some kind of Flamenco. They all gawk for a moment before returning to the apeckolypse at hand. The mirror finds a thin spot in the crowd of serpentine fowl and makes a break for the relative safety of the forest. He calls out to the dragon that takes her species name so literally, "Atta girl chicka, now run! Run for your life!"

Action: Get the hell outta dodge
(Lol kiwisue)

Temerus was a little disappointed that the basilisks weren't interested in her dance; she'd really tried. The mirror that had been fighting the basilisks took the opportunity to escape, shouting at her to do the same. As some of the beasts started to turn toward her, Temerus decided this was a rather good idea, and spread her wings to follow the other dragon.

Action: Abscond.
(Lol kiwisue)

Temerus was a little disappointed that the basilisks weren't interested in her dance; she'd really tried. The mirror that had been fighting the basilisks took the opportunity to escape, shouting at her to do the same. As some of the beasts started to turn toward her, Temerus decided this was a rather good idea, and spread her wings to follow the other dragon.

Action: Abscond.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15