Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trivia for Newbies! (Closed, counting)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@flamyfox I'm winner number three for question five so I guess I get whatever isn't picked, right? I'll be happy with whatever I receive, just wanted to thank you for running this raffle! C:
@flamyfox I'm winner number three for question five so I guess I get whatever isn't picked, right? I'll be happy with whatever I receive, just wanted to thank you for running this raffle! C:
@flamyfox i was winner #3 for 12 so I'll just take whatever is left obviously, but really thank you so much for this raffle! It was fun to look up and learn more about my new site!
@flamyfox i was winner #3 for 12 so I'll just take whatever is left obviously, but really thank you so much for this raffle! It was fun to look up and learn more about my new site!
You should be reading One Piece.
@Unluck
The 2 before you had taken the wing and bear. So what left to you is the set 3 (battle stones). So you need to let us know which element would you like to choose for the attack stone and the delivery will be sent by @hat17.
( the element is for your battle dragon )
@Unluck
The 2 before you had taken the wing and bear. So what left to you is the set 3 (battle stones). So you need to let us know which element would you like to choose for the attack stone and the delivery will be sent by @hat17.
( the element is for your battle dragon )
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@flamyfox
Could I have arcane please? c:
@flamyfox
Could I have arcane please? c:
@Unluck
Sure thing :D add your choice to the doc.
@Unluck
Sure thing :D add your choice to the doc.
@flamyfox i'll take set one! (i won question 6). thank you :)
@flamyfox i'll take set one! (i won question 6). thank you :)
kUQI1O8.png ♥ 21
♥ fr +2
♥ g1/g2 lore clan
@flamyfox
I'm sorry, I must be tired or just out of this morning because I can't seem to find the link to the doc :c
@flamyfox
I'm sorry, I must be tired or just out of this morning because I can't seem to find the link to the doc :c
@Unluck
It would be a miracle if you find it cause it's in my hard disk lol.
we four share the doc in our private chat group. ;P
@Unluck
It would be a miracle if you find it cause it's in my hard disk lol.
we four share the doc in our private chat group. ;P
@flamyfox
Hello I'm winner #3 for question number 1, and I guess I will get whatever prize is left for question 1.
@flamyfox
Hello I'm winner #3 for question number 1, and I guess I will get whatever prize is left for question 1.
ZNhRsiG.png
@flamyfox
oh hahaha i read "add your choice to the doc" as in I was supposed to go add it. Well, that clears that up then.
@flamyfox
oh hahaha i read "add your choice to the doc" as in I was supposed to go add it. Well, that clears that up then.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13