Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners
1 2
@emmastark @arcticwolf @algasianflame ))

-

None of the others seemed too keen on moving away, or attacking. Zay tapped the wall behind her with her tail, reminding her that she did not have a lot of room to maneuver. Whatever situation she was in, fighting her way out of it was not going to be an option. Not yet, anyway.

The others' belief that something other than dragonkin had put them here was unnerving. Zay had never met anything in the wastes that the others could not take care of. She had been separated from them at the time of the attacks, but that did not mean they had not been hurt. And what of the rest of her clan? Were they in danger too?

"Yes, yes, hello to all. Zayseshi- shout Zay if you want my attention. Now that we know we are all strangers in a pit, what shall we do about it?"
@emmastark @arcticwolf @algasianflame ))

-

None of the others seemed too keen on moving away, or attacking. Zay tapped the wall behind her with her tail, reminding her that she did not have a lot of room to maneuver. Whatever situation she was in, fighting her way out of it was not going to be an option. Not yet, anyway.

The others' belief that something other than dragonkin had put them here was unnerving. Zay had never met anything in the wastes that the others could not take care of. She had been separated from them at the time of the attacks, but that did not mean they had not been hurt. And what of the rest of her clan? Were they in danger too?

"Yes, yes, hello to all. Zayseshi- shout Zay if you want my attention. Now that we know we are all strangers in a pit, what shall we do about it?"
@Marzi @alagasianflame @EmmaStark

Chill stood silently as the others introduced themselves. She laughed silently at the irony of it all. So... dragons of Ice and Fire... Nature and, well I guess Zayseshi falls into this as a Plague dragon... being ready to attack at any moment- her eyes look red almost... with her goggles on. What an interesting group of strangers, Chill thought to herself, slightly amused by the types of dragons in her company.

As Brimstone spoke, Chill found herself nodding. "My clan is also small, Brimstone... but we have been thriving on the Frigid Flows for several weeks now."

Chill's white eyes flicked to the Coatl, Xoco, who stepped shakily closer to her- her nervousness coming off of her in waves. "It seems that we are all very far from our respective homes, no?" she said, swishing her tail.

"Zayseshi?" Chill ventured, looking at the green-winged Mirror. "I do advise you, do not be hasty. Such actions have already lead to damage being dealt to you, am I wrong? If we are to get out of here, we have to first learn who it is that keeps us here." Chill paused and looked up once more. "Now... I can smell them, but my eyes fail me in this darkness. These are no dragons I know."

Chill stood silently as the others introduced themselves. She laughed silently at the irony of it all. So... dragons of Ice and Fire... Nature and, well I guess Zayseshi falls into this as a Plague dragon... being ready to attack at any moment- her eyes look red almost... with her goggles on. What an interesting group of strangers, Chill thought to herself, slightly amused by the types of dragons in her company.

As Brimstone spoke, Chill found herself nodding. "My clan is also small, Brimstone... but we have been thriving on the Frigid Flows for several weeks now."

Chill's white eyes flicked to the Coatl, Xoco, who stepped shakily closer to her- her nervousness coming off of her in waves. "It seems that we are all very far from our respective homes, no?" she said, swishing her tail.

"Zayseshi?" Chill ventured, looking at the green-winged Mirror. "I do advise you, do not be hasty. Such actions have already lead to damage being dealt to you, am I wrong? If we are to get out of here, we have to first learn who it is that keeps us here." Chill paused and looked up once more. "Now... I can smell them, but my eyes fail me in this darkness. These are no dragons I know."
DKbIJrD.gificewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png
@Marzi @ArcticWolf @EmmaStark
"That's because they aren't dragons," she snorted softly, tail flicking behind her. "They're animals, creatures, who call themselves 'the beastclan.'" She shook her head. "They are competent in magic, as you've discovered," she nodded to Zay. "The walls are thick, hard rock and there are guards watching all the time," she glanced up again at the edge, her infrared barely sensing the heat signature coming from beyond the darkness. "It's not going to be easy, that's for sure."
@Marzi @ArcticWolf @EmmaStark
"That's because they aren't dragons," she snorted softly, tail flicking behind her. "They're animals, creatures, who call themselves 'the beastclan.'" She shook her head. "They are competent in magic, as you've discovered," she nodded to Zay. "The walls are thick, hard rock and there are guards watching all the time," she glanced up again at the edge, her infrared barely sensing the heat signature coming from beyond the darkness. "It's not going to be easy, that's for sure."
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png

Xoco didn't understand what was happening. The four of them were kidnapped--the realization was hard to swallow--and were thrown into a pit. They were being guarded constantly and trapped by magic. What was the reason for this? What possible reason could these 'beastclan' have with them? What was the connection? Four dragon, two the same breed, all from different flights, and all females.

"What's the reason though?" Xoco asked after a moment of contemplation, "We don't know each other, they don't know us..." She glanced up at Chill, "What's the reason?"

Xoco didn't understand what was happening. The four of them were kidnapped--the realization was hard to swallow--and were thrown into a pit. They were being guarded constantly and trapped by magic. What was the reason for this? What possible reason could these 'beastclan' have with them? What was the connection? Four dragon, two the same breed, all from different flights, and all females.

"What's the reason though?" Xoco asked after a moment of contemplation, "We don't know each other, they don't know us..." She glanced up at Chill, "What's the reason?"
@alagasianflame @EmmaStark @ArcticWolf ))

-

"I don't care about their reasons. Beasts have always wandered the world, being a nuisance. Why bother asking such questions?"

Zay scratched her claws along the ground, incapable of burying them in the earth to hold herself steady. The humming restlessness that coursed through her welled up. She was not used to being so still, so confined. She was used to barreling into situations and having her clan mates come in after to pull her out.

She had no such faith in these strangers to see her out of the situation.

"What matters is getting out of this damned pit!"

She turned and lashed at the wall again, barely scoring it with her claws.
@alagasianflame @EmmaStark @ArcticWolf ))

-

"I don't care about their reasons. Beasts have always wandered the world, being a nuisance. Why bother asking such questions?"

Zay scratched her claws along the ground, incapable of burying them in the earth to hold herself steady. The humming restlessness that coursed through her welled up. She was not used to being so still, so confined. She was used to barreling into situations and having her clan mates come in after to pull her out.

She had no such faith in these strangers to see her out of the situation.

"What matters is getting out of this damned pit!"

She turned and lashed at the wall again, barely scoring it with her claws.

"The Beastclans? It might be the newness of my clan, but I have yet to encounter them." Chill looked from the sky to cowering Xoco, then to Brimstone. "If they're just simple creatures, then it stands to reason that they hold hatred for dragons. It could be as simple as that." She looked to her side, finding Xoco's confused green eyes.
"If that is the case," she murmured. "Then there will be no reasoning with them."

The great white Guardian flicked her eyes to the irritated Mirror. "Whether you care or not, we'll most likely be out-numbered. Take a taste of the air, there are many of them looming near- high above our heads- maybe even closer," Chill said, looking down to Zay. "These beasts of the BeastClans are acting like cowards by trapping us here."

Such enthusiasm for the kill! Zay here reminds me of a certain other Mirror, thought the Guardian, blinking her white eyes at the restless Mirror. She must be as thrilling to have on your side in battle as it is to fight beside my clan-mate Thaw... Chill looked up again, seeing no change in the blotchy darkness.
"I agree, Zay. Jumping or flying out has already proven useless, and there has to be some other way... but how?" she said, her voice lowered slightly, scratching her white claws on the hard turf.
It would be rather convenient to have an Earth dragon or a Ridgeback here... those who know the ground well... but we aren't so lucky there.

"The Beastclans? It might be the newness of my clan, but I have yet to encounter them." Chill looked from the sky to cowering Xoco, then to Brimstone. "If they're just simple creatures, then it stands to reason that they hold hatred for dragons. It could be as simple as that." She looked to her side, finding Xoco's confused green eyes.
"If that is the case," she murmured. "Then there will be no reasoning with them."

The great white Guardian flicked her eyes to the irritated Mirror. "Whether you care or not, we'll most likely be out-numbered. Take a taste of the air, there are many of them looming near- high above our heads- maybe even closer," Chill said, looking down to Zay. "These beasts of the BeastClans are acting like cowards by trapping us here."

Such enthusiasm for the kill! Zay here reminds me of a certain other Mirror, thought the Guardian, blinking her white eyes at the restless Mirror. She must be as thrilling to have on your side in battle as it is to fight beside my clan-mate Thaw... Chill looked up again, seeing no change in the blotchy darkness.
"I agree, Zay. Jumping or flying out has already proven useless, and there has to be some other way... but how?" she said, her voice lowered slightly, scratching her white claws on the hard turf.
It would be rather convenient to have an Earth dragon or a Ridgeback here... those who know the ground well... but we aren't so lucky there.
DKbIJrD.gificewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png
@alagasianflame @Marzi @ArcticWolf @EmmaStark ( I Hope you guys dont mind if i jump in!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7163830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71639/7163830_350.png[/img] [/url] Moonwell groaned, her entire left side feeling as though it was on fire. She tried to crack open her eyes but what little light there was stabbed at her dark pink eyes and she hissed, squeezing them shut. The dark feathers long the sides of her face twitched a few times while the strange whiskers growing from her head gem gently waved a little bit, like a bug using its antennae to try and find its location. She wasnt sure what happened. She had left her lair in the Driftwood Drag to get away from screaming hatchlings when she was bashed on the head. Dear gods that FREAKING HURT! She was able to detect 3, no, 4 dragons somewhere nearby. One large, the other 3 somewhat smaller then her. She couldn't hear anything though, her ears were ringing to much for that. For now, she would rest and recover while she could, then beat the living daylights out of whoever thought they had the audacity to strike her. She twitched her feathers again to get another reading. Where ever she was, it was cold and there wasnt much light when her eyes were open. So either she was under ground, in shade, or both. She was guessing both. If in shade, then that would help her all the better. Her dark coloring would help hide her.
@alagasianflame @Marzi @ArcticWolf @EmmaStark ( I Hope you guys dont mind if i jump in!)

7163830_350.png

Moonwell groaned, her entire left side feeling as though it was on fire. She tried to crack open her eyes but what little light there was stabbed at her dark pink eyes and she hissed, squeezing them shut. The dark feathers long the sides of her face twitched a few times while the strange whiskers growing from her head gem gently waved a little bit, like a bug using its antennae to try and find its location. She wasnt sure what happened. She had left her lair in the Driftwood Drag to get away from screaming hatchlings when she was bashed on the head. Dear gods that FREAKING HURT!

She was able to detect 3, no, 4 dragons somewhere nearby. One large, the other 3 somewhat smaller then her. She couldn't hear anything though, her ears were ringing to much for that. For now, she would rest and recover while she could, then beat the living daylights out of whoever thought they had the audacity to strike her.

She twitched her feathers again to get another reading. Where ever she was, it was cold and there wasnt much light when her eyes were open. So either she was under ground, in shade, or both. She was guessing both. If in shade, then that would help her all the better. Her dark coloring would help hide her.
1 2