Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Kiss a Dragon - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BlackAndTan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3739204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37393/3739204_350.png[/img] [/url] Drika swirled through the air, tail flicking behind herself excitedly as she passed from booth to booth. For a scientist, the Riot of Rot was fascinating! So many strange diseases and illnesses popping up! Why, it was as if a whole biochem lab of infectious diseases had exploded! Of course, she wasn't worried for her own health, not with her protective gear on. She surveyed the people at one particular booth through her dark-shaded goggles, approaching a female that had the good taste to bear a similar stomach marking. "Tell me, are you actually blind or is it just the hood giving you that look? What are you hiding under it? Pustules? Missing ears? Do you mind if I take it off--" "Put up or shut up," the spiral hissed, apparently unamused by Drika's deluge of questions. "Put what up?" Drika asked, having failed to look at exactly what sort of booth this was in her excitement about finding a matching female spiral. Spectre puckered up and Drika hit herself on the forehead with her tail when she looked up. Oh! Of course! Well, it would be very rude to disappoint her now and the spiral was beautiful (those wings and that delicate seafoam crackle, my oh my!) and -- and -- and it was in the interests of science! Right? After the kiss was ended, Drika only had one very unscientific observation to make: [i]"Wow."[/i] Apparently less impressed with Drika than Drika was with her, Spectre simply called out, "Next!"
@BlackAndTan

3739204_350.png

Drika swirled through the air, tail flicking behind herself excitedly as she passed from booth to booth. For a scientist, the Riot of Rot was fascinating! So many strange diseases and illnesses popping up! Why, it was as if a whole biochem lab of infectious diseases had exploded!

Of course, she wasn't worried for her own health, not with her protective gear on. She surveyed the people at one particular booth through her dark-shaded goggles, approaching a female that had the good taste to bear a similar stomach marking.

"Tell me, are you actually blind or is it just the hood giving you that look? What are you hiding under it? Pustules? Missing ears? Do you mind if I take it off--"

"Put up or shut up," the spiral hissed, apparently unamused by Drika's deluge of questions.

"Put what up?" Drika asked, having failed to look at exactly what sort of booth this was in her excitement about finding a matching female spiral.

Spectre puckered up and Drika hit herself on the forehead with her tail when she looked up. Oh! Of course! Well, it would be very rude to disappoint her now and the spiral was beautiful (those wings and that delicate seafoam crackle, my oh my!) and -- and -- and it was in the interests of science! Right?

After the kiss was ended, Drika only had one very unscientific observation to make: "Wow."

Apparently less impressed with Drika than Drika was with her, Spectre simply called out, "Next!"
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7043013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70431/7043013_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A skydancer suddenly swaggers up to the booths. Behind his sunglasses, his eyes scanned the booths for someone he found cute. Upon seeing the ninja-like wildclaw, he hopped over to her immediately. I mean, who would pass up kissing a ninja?! Well...Kissing a ghost would be neat too, but still he thought ninjas were cooler. Placing an arm on the table at the booth, Abbajacks leaned in and said, "Hey hot stuff- no that's not right." He turned away for a moment. His tail flicked about as he thought about what to say. He then suddenly turned back with the same dumb grin and cooed, "I never thought I would see such a beautiful warrior at a kissing booth today. I almost can't [b]believe it[/b]." Nailed it. The wildclaw just stared back with an unimpressed expression and sighed, "You want a kiss or what?" The skydancer gulped and brushed one hand over his head. Clearly the flirting didn't set the mood very well. Still, it was just a kissing booth. He could just lean in right now and give that tough lady one heck of a smooch. ....Any moment now. Abbajacks coughed and asked, "So what's your name?" "Nakia." "Nakia! Nakia. Yeah. That's a really pretty name," The skydancer mumbled as he shuffled in place nervously. "So uh, if I kiss you I want catch anything weird right? I mean plague dragons and all-" "Again, do you want the kiss or are you just here to stall?" She stared him straight in the eyes. Even with the sunglasses, he felt her gaze piece right through the dark tints of the glass. He nodded quickly in response to her question. The Nakia sighed as she tilted her bamboo hat back slightly, leaned in, and spoke much more softly this time, "Just relax, alright?" She placed both hands on his jawline and gave him a kiss on the skydancer's beak like mouth. At first, Abbajacks fur stood on end and his feathers ruffled slightly, but soon he relaxed. He pressed back and tilted his head slightly in the joy of the soft kiss. But soon enough, Nakia pulled away. Abbajacks adjusted his sunglasses and stuttered, "Heh, that was pretty cool..." His face was flushed with red and his tail looked like it was trying to tie itself in a knot. "...Um...Thanks, Nakia." The ninja smiled slightly and said, "See. Now that actually sounded sincere. You need to stop trying so hard to make yourself look good." He snickered with some embarrassment and scratched the back of his neck. As he left, he looked back to see if he was far enough away from plain sight. Once he deemed he couldn't be seen by the dragons at the booth, especially Nakia, Abbajacks began dancing around like an excited dork.

A skydancer suddenly swaggers up to the booths. Behind his sunglasses, his eyes scanned the booths for someone he found cute. Upon seeing the ninja-like wildclaw, he hopped over to her immediately. I mean, who would pass up kissing a ninja?! Well...Kissing a ghost would be neat too, but still he thought ninjas were cooler.

Placing an arm on the table at the booth, Abbajacks leaned in and said, "Hey hot stuff- no that's not right." He turned away for a moment. His tail flicked about as he thought about what to say. He then suddenly turned back with the same dumb grin and cooed, "I never thought I would see such a beautiful warrior at a kissing booth today. I almost can't believe it." Nailed it.

The wildclaw just stared back with an unimpressed expression and sighed, "You want a kiss or what?" The skydancer gulped and brushed one hand over his head. Clearly the flirting didn't set the mood very well. Still, it was just a kissing booth. He could just lean in right now and give that tough lady one heck of a smooch.

....Any moment now.

Abbajacks coughed and asked, "So what's your name?"

"Nakia."

"Nakia! Nakia. Yeah. That's a really pretty name," The skydancer mumbled as he shuffled in place nervously. "So uh, if I kiss you I want catch anything weird right? I mean plague dragons and all-"

"Again, do you want the kiss or are you just here to stall?" She stared him straight in the eyes. Even with the sunglasses, he felt her gaze piece right through the dark tints of the glass. He nodded quickly in response to her question. The Nakia sighed as she tilted her bamboo hat back slightly, leaned in, and spoke much more softly this time, "Just relax, alright?"

She placed both hands on his jawline and gave him a kiss on the skydancer's beak like mouth. At first, Abbajacks fur stood on end and his feathers ruffled slightly, but soon he relaxed. He pressed back and tilted his head slightly in the joy of the soft kiss. But soon enough, Nakia pulled away.

Abbajacks adjusted his sunglasses and stuttered, "Heh, that was pretty cool..." His face was flushed with red and his tail looked like it was trying to tie itself in a knot. "...Um...Thanks, Nakia."

The ninja smiled slightly and said, "See. Now that actually sounded sincere. You need to stop trying so hard to make yourself look good."

He snickered with some embarrassment and scratched the back of his neck. As he left, he looked back to see if he was far enough away from plain sight. Once he deemed he couldn't be seen by the dragons at the booth, especially Nakia, Abbajacks began dancing around like an excited dork.
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
@Arkonsel

Oh - what a short little spiral I must have, she will have to be punished for being so rude! LOL

Thanks for coming!

@Lummox

Well done - have a disease, er prize!
@Arkonsel

Oh - what a short little spiral I must have, she will have to be punished for being so rude! LOL

Thanks for coming!

@Lummox

Well done - have a disease, er prize!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5725042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57251/5725042_350.png[/img] [/url] Kyary glances at the spiral waving from her booth, and she begins to grin. The skydancer nudges her friend and points at it. "Do it. I dare you." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5691697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56917/5691697_350.png[/img] [/url] Her partner turns to see where she's pointing, and squawks with embarrassment. "No way!" "Aww, but she looks like such a good kisser!" "Why don't you kiss her then?" "'Cause the dare's already on you, hon." "Well that's too bad, because I'm not going over there. Besides, I think she's ogling me." "You're already staring at her, sweetheart. Now why don't we go over there and say hello?" "...Ugh,[i] fine[/i]. Just this once." "Yay!" The two approach the table, one dragon playfully elbowing the grumpier one. The armored skydancer has a rather sour looking face when she asks the ghostly attendant for just a small kiss, if you please. As she withstands the quick peck to the cheek, her friend makes a few faces that makes the kissed roll her eyes. The other skydancer accepts a kiss as well, giggling as she smooches the spiral. Miss Grumpy-pants eyes the two as they make out, tapping her claws against the pavement. "You done yet?" She growls. "Mmmmn, yup! Just about!" The candy-colored skydancer smiles shyly at the girl across from her. "Good, great. Let's go." She practically drags her companion across the boardwalk, while the other lady blows a farewell kiss at the booth.

5725042_350.png

Kyary glances at the spiral waving from her booth, and she begins to grin. The skydancer nudges her friend and points at it. "Do it. I dare you."

5691697_350.png

Her partner turns to see where she's pointing, and squawks with embarrassment. "No way!"

"Aww, but she looks like such a good kisser!"
"Why don't you kiss her then?"
"'Cause the dare's already on you, hon."
"Well that's too bad, because I'm not going over there. Besides, I think she's ogling me."
"You're already staring at her, sweetheart. Now why don't we go over there and say hello?"
"...Ugh, fine. Just this once."
"Yay!"

The two approach the table, one dragon playfully elbowing the grumpier one. The armored skydancer has a rather sour looking face when she asks the ghostly attendant for just a small kiss, if you please. As she withstands the quick peck to the cheek, her friend makes a few faces that makes the kissed roll her eyes. The other skydancer accepts a kiss as well, giggling as she smooches the spiral. Miss Grumpy-pants eyes the two as they make out, tapping her claws against the pavement. "You done yet?" She growls.

"Mmmmn, yup! Just about!" The candy-colored skydancer smiles shyly at the girl across from her.

"Good, great. Let's go." She practically drags her companion across the boardwalk, while the other lady blows a farewell kiss at the booth.
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
@BlackandTan A young male pearlcatcher pads timidly forward. He's waiting in line at the kissing booth, and having second thoughts. why am I doing this!? he thinks incredulously. It's stupid. I shouldn't be doing this. Freaking Kiva. She just had to choose THIS for a dare, didn't she? He lets loose a small emanating growl. "You alright there mate?" says the dragon waiting in front of him. He's a ridgeback, with iron hard scales and harsh green eyes. "Huh? oh, yeah. sorry, just not sure I want to do this," he admits. "Ahh, you're a newbie, well mate, you're in luck, I know the first time's the hardest, believe me. But once you've tried it, you're hooked bud!" "Uhh... okay." The pearlcatcher, Zyros, is really regretting taking up the dare now. The types waiting here are all shifty looking, and why would he want to kiss a dragon he doesn't know anyway? it's stupid. Forget Kiva's dare. He thinks, I'm outta here. But before he can leave- "Next!" the tundra dragon at the front of the booth calls. Huh? Zyros looks to see the Ridgeback he was speaking to earlier has already visited the booth, and is wandering away with a delightful drunken swagger. Zyros is pushed forward by the dragon behind him. "Get a move on kid. The girls won't be here all day." Reluctantly, Zyros pads forward, claws clacking on the stone floor. He goes behind the booth, where a female dragon lies in wait. She is a spiral dragon, her elegant twisting body curled around, splayed across the floor as she lays down. Her scales are a wrap of whites, pale greens and shimmering blues, giving her an almost eerie, dazzling look, with sky blue wings. Her face is mostly covered with a pale white hood, but underneath, Zyros can see her spectral eyes, fluttering invitingly at him. "The name'ssss Sssspectre," she hisses quietly, a small smile playing across her dragonic lips. "uh-uh, I.." Zyros doesn't know what to do. He has no choice but to kiss this dragon now, and though she is incredibly attractive, there's something about her that gives him the creeps. "Don't be sssssshy sssweetie, it'll only take a sssssecond," she whispers softly, like shadows on the wind, "And trussst me, it'ssss worth it..." Zyros closes his eyes, and draws towards the feminine spiral, and she does likewise, drawing back her hood, the end of her tail flicking slightly with anticipation. They wait for a moment, centimetres from each other, before Spectre tilts her head and presses her lips against his. Zyros nearly recoils. Her touch is cool, and wispy. But seconds after the initial shock, he starts to enjoy this experience, and kisses her back. He doesn't remember how long they were there, locked in embrace. It could have been seconds, or maybe it was years. Finally though, the ghostly female draws back. She gives him a smile, quite a daunting look when matched with those hollow eyes, "sssso, the ssssshy little Pearlcatcher issssn't ssssuch a bad piece of prey after all. Careful darling," She says batting her eyes as she draws the hood back over her head, "Get any better and I might have to keep you." Zyros totters away from the booth, muttering thanks. Whoah. That was... something. He might just have to do some more truth or dare with Kiva after all. This is Zyros, the pearlcatcher from the story: [img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69612/6961158_350.png[/img]
@BlackandTan
A young male pearlcatcher pads timidly forward. He's waiting in line at the kissing booth, and having second thoughts.
why am I doing this!? he thinks incredulously. It's stupid. I shouldn't be doing this. Freaking Kiva. She just had to choose THIS for a dare, didn't she?
He lets loose a small emanating growl.
"You alright there mate?" says the dragon waiting in front of him. He's a ridgeback, with iron hard scales and harsh green eyes.
"Huh? oh, yeah. sorry, just not sure I want to do this," he admits.
"Ahh, you're a newbie, well mate, you're in luck, I know the first time's the hardest, believe me. But once you've tried it, you're hooked bud!"
"Uhh... okay." The pearlcatcher, Zyros, is really regretting taking up the dare now. The types waiting here are all shifty looking, and why would he want to kiss a dragon he doesn't know anyway? it's stupid.
Forget Kiva's dare. He thinks, I'm outta here.
But before he can leave-
"Next!" the tundra dragon at the front of the booth calls.
Huh?
Zyros looks to see the Ridgeback he was speaking to earlier has already visited the booth, and is wandering away with a delightful drunken swagger.
Zyros is pushed forward by the dragon behind him.
"Get a move on kid. The girls won't be here all day."
Reluctantly, Zyros pads forward, claws clacking on the stone floor.
He goes behind the booth, where a female dragon lies in wait.
She is a spiral dragon, her elegant twisting body curled around, splayed across the floor as she lays down. Her scales are a wrap of whites, pale greens and shimmering blues, giving her an almost eerie, dazzling look, with sky blue wings.
Her face is mostly covered with a pale white hood, but underneath, Zyros can see her spectral eyes, fluttering invitingly at him.
"The name'ssss Sssspectre," she hisses quietly, a small smile playing across her dragonic lips.
"uh-uh, I.." Zyros doesn't know what to do. He has no choice but to kiss this dragon now, and though she is incredibly attractive, there's something about her that gives him the creeps.
"Don't be sssssshy sssweetie, it'll only take a sssssecond," she whispers softly, like shadows on the wind, "And trussst me, it'ssss worth it..."
Zyros closes his eyes, and draws towards the feminine spiral, and she does likewise, drawing back her hood, the end of her tail flicking slightly with anticipation.
They wait for a moment, centimetres from each other, before Spectre tilts her head and presses her lips against his.
Zyros nearly recoils. Her touch is cool, and wispy. But seconds after the initial shock, he starts to enjoy this experience, and kisses her back.
He doesn't remember how long they were there, locked in embrace. It could have been seconds, or maybe it was years.
Finally though, the ghostly female draws back.
She gives him a smile, quite a daunting look when matched with those hollow eyes, "sssso, the ssssshy little Pearlcatcher issssn't ssssuch a bad piece of prey after all. Careful darling," She says batting her eyes as she draws the hood back over her head, "Get any better and I might have to keep you."
Zyros totters away from the booth, muttering thanks.
Whoah.
That was... something. He might just have to do some more truth or dare with Kiva after all.

This is Zyros, the pearlcatcher from the story:
[img][/img]6961158_350.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4422112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44222/4422112_350.png[/img] [/url] [i] Prove to me you can do this! You're my older sister, Botan! I have faith in you! [/i] Botan's youngest sister's words rang through her ears as she approached the kissing booth. "I can't believe she persuaded me... what is wrong with me?" Botan snarled, becoming enraged at letting herself get into this situation. [i] I'll take your precious skulls and won't give them back if you don't do this. I have the authority to do so, Botan. I won't take no for an answer.[/i] The voice of her friend, Eisuke also rang through her ears. "That Ridgeback friend of mine... who does he think he is, threatening me like that?" She spat angrily, remembering the evil face of Eisuke. She imagined him with her precious skulls. Her one and only skulls. "There's no way in heck he'd take them." She reminded herself. Botan kicked a stone with her foot, and snarled again. "How about I take you to this, next time? I'll take all the pretty dragons from Silver Aura and make them feel really-" Botan stopped short as she saw the dragon in the booth. In the booth, she saw one of the most... how to put it... enlivening things. A male guardian... with... [i] bones [/i] Botan's still, cold heart suddenly turned warm. She swore she felt as though she'd just seen the biggest pile of skulls and bones she'd ever seen. Over the moon with admiration and love, she lined up in the line and stared at the Guardian, making sure she wouldn't get caught though. That would be too embarrassing. Botan, the dragon in the lair who chased out hatchlings, would never, ever would want anyone to see her like this, furthermore, kissing a dragon she didn't not know. A short while later, Botan realised it was her turn. For one, she'd never been in love with another dragon, nor felt attraction to one. All she loved was skulls and bones. "I don't even know!" She said to herself in her head. The Male Guardian snickered. "Come for kiss, eh?" He flashed a small smile. Botan stared at the bone antlers and crown that were worn on his head. [/i] How beautiful.. what beautiful- [/i] "Uhh, um, yeah." Botan quickly regained her composure and nodded. "Hahah! You don't have to be so scared.." The Guardian lowered his head and chuckled. "So... uh..." Botan rubbed her skull and smiled rather awkwardly. "Don't be scared. C'mon." The Guardian urged her closer and Botan followed his urge. [i] Oh my, I'm going to faint! Those bones.. they're so... my god I might cry! [/i] Botan shook her head. "Sorry." Laughing the Guardian said, "It's no problem. Now, come here, skull girl." [i] Help! I've fallen, and I can't get upp! [/i] Botan was on the mental emotional rollercoaster. "Kiss me." The Guardian said firmly. "...ugghh... those bones.." The thoughts Botan had slipped out from her mouth, and she froze. "Bones?" Puzzled, the Guardian stared at Botan. "Nothing! I'll kiss you now..." Botan leaned and gently kissed the Guardian. Her eyes were focused on the bones that were on the head of the Guardian. As she pulled away, she could feel her cheeks flush. "Uhh, thank you!" Botan fumbled, grasping a skull on her arm. "Haha, no problem. Were you attracted to me by these bones?" [i] Busted, Botan, busted! [/i] "Sorry, I was." She was being honest for the first time in who knows how long. "I thought so. If you like them, I'm happy. Come again, skull girl." The Guardian rasped, and Botan nodded rapidly. When she returned back home, Kyoko ( her younger sister) and Eisuke dashed up to her with smirks on their faces. "Did you do it?" "Do I have to take your skulls away?" Botan inhaled and nodded. "Did it. Now leave me alone." Smugly walking off, she thought to herself that maybe interacting with others can be interesting for a period of time.

4422112_350.png

Prove to me you can do this! You're my older sister, Botan! I have faith in you!
Botan's youngest sister's words rang through her ears as she approached the kissing booth.
"I can't believe she persuaded me... what is wrong with me?" Botan snarled, becoming enraged at letting herself get into this situation.
I'll take your precious skulls and won't give them back if you don't do this. I have the authority to do so, Botan. I won't take no for an answer.
The voice of her friend, Eisuke also rang through her ears.
"That Ridgeback friend of mine... who does he think he is, threatening me like that?" She spat angrily, remembering the evil face of Eisuke.
She imagined him with her precious skulls. Her one and only skulls.
"There's no way in heck he'd take them." She reminded herself.
Botan kicked a stone with her foot, and snarled again.
"How about I take you to this, next time? I'll take all the pretty dragons from Silver Aura and make them feel really-"
Botan stopped short as she saw the dragon in the booth.

In the booth, she saw one of the most... how to put it... enlivening things.
A male guardian... with... bones
Botan's still, cold heart suddenly turned warm. She swore she felt as though she'd just seen the biggest pile of skulls and bones she'd ever seen.
Over the moon with admiration and love, she lined up in the line and stared at the Guardian, making sure she wouldn't get caught though.
That would be too embarrassing.
Botan, the dragon in the lair who chased out hatchlings, would never, ever would want anyone to see her like this, furthermore, kissing a dragon she didn't not know.

A short while later, Botan realised it was her turn.
For one, she'd never been in love with another dragon, nor felt attraction to one. All she loved was skulls and bones.
"I don't even know!" She said to herself in her head.
The Male Guardian snickered.
"Come for kiss, eh?" He flashed a small smile.
Botan stared at the bone antlers and crown that were worn on his head.
[/i] How beautiful.. what beautiful- [/i]
"Uhh, um, yeah." Botan quickly regained her composure and nodded.
"Hahah! You don't have to be so scared.." The Guardian lowered his head and chuckled.
"So... uh..." Botan rubbed her skull and smiled rather awkwardly.
"Don't be scared. C'mon." The Guardian urged her closer and Botan followed his urge.
Oh my, I'm going to faint! Those bones.. they're so... my god I might cry!
Botan shook her head. "Sorry."
Laughing the Guardian said, "It's no problem. Now, come here, skull girl."
Help! I've fallen, and I can't get upp! Botan was on the mental emotional rollercoaster.
"Kiss me." The Guardian said firmly.
"...ugghh... those bones.." The thoughts Botan had slipped out from her mouth, and she froze.
"Bones?" Puzzled, the Guardian stared at Botan.
"Nothing! I'll kiss you now..." Botan leaned and gently kissed the Guardian. Her eyes were focused on the bones that were on the head of the Guardian.
As she pulled away, she could feel her cheeks flush.
"Uhh, thank you!" Botan fumbled, grasping a skull on her arm.
"Haha, no problem. Were you attracted to me by these bones?"
Busted, Botan, busted!
"Sorry, I was." She was being honest for the first time in who knows how long.
"I thought so. If you like them, I'm happy. Come again, skull girl." The Guardian rasped, and Botan nodded rapidly.

When she returned back home, Kyoko ( her younger sister) and Eisuke dashed up to her with smirks on their faces.
"Did you do it?"
"Do I have to take your skulls away?"
Botan inhaled and nodded. "Did it. Now leave me alone."
Smugly walking off, she thought to herself that maybe interacting with others can be interesting for a period of time.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@blackandtan may I have a go again after noon?
@blackandtan may I have a go again after noon?
@BlackandTan A little Coatl gets dropped off in the kissing booths area by a Guardian. He's emitting a hoarse hissing sound that's slightly off. It doesn't look like he knows what he's doing as he meanders over in the general direction of a booth. Upon closer inspection, there's something red and dried caked over his feathers, which glisten with a sickly sheen. He wanders up to the Coatl's booth, possibly drawn to a dragon he recognizes are vaguely similar. He sits in front of the booth and ... stares at the other dragon? His pupils are gone, so it's hard to tell. He might possibly be blind - maybe that weird hissing sound is echolocation. At this range it's possible to see that the stuff coating his feathers are actually leaking from below them, constantly breaking off and renewing itself. This dragon is really gross. Upon receiving a kiss from the booth dragon, nothing happens. He doesn't react, merely standing there looking into the booth with his blank eyes. He doesn't move away until the Guardian returns and herds him away from the kissing booths. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4949779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49498/4949779_350.png[/img] [/url] (named Ophiocordyceps in the clan register)
@BlackandTan

A little Coatl gets dropped off in the kissing booths area by a Guardian. He's emitting a hoarse hissing sound that's slightly off. It doesn't look like he knows what he's doing as he meanders over in the general direction of a booth. Upon closer inspection, there's something red and dried caked over his feathers, which glisten with a sickly sheen.

He wanders up to the Coatl's booth, possibly drawn to a dragon he recognizes are vaguely similar. He sits in front of the booth and ... stares at the other dragon? His pupils are gone, so it's hard to tell. He might possibly be blind - maybe that weird hissing sound is echolocation. At this range it's possible to see that the stuff coating his feathers are actually leaking from below them, constantly breaking off and renewing itself. This dragon is really gross.

Upon receiving a kiss from the booth dragon, nothing happens. He doesn't react, merely standing there looking into the booth with his blank eyes. He doesn't move away until the Guardian returns and herds him away from the kissing booths.

4949779_350.png

(named Ophiocordyceps in the clan register)
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Thipnip

Two for the price of one! Have a new friend!

@Aulia

A prize for your brave boy!

@NSilverLove
You like bones eh - if I have an extra crown, but this will get you one your way :)

@sallymay6
You can go once a day :)

@Chocoli

Looks like another zombie may have followed you home
@Thipnip

Two for the price of one! Have a new friend!

@Aulia

A prize for your brave boy!

@NSilverLove
You like bones eh - if I have an extra crown, but this will get you one your way :)

@sallymay6
You can go once a day :)

@Chocoli

Looks like another zombie may have followed you home
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan (I'm just gunna go for the one's posted yesterday, since you didn't get on and I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post yet ^^; ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=258128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2582/258128_350.png[/img] [/url] Ludo is the chosen kisser! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3519097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35191/3519097_350.png[/img] [/url] Gaspeite, her cloak flowing in the gentle breeze, the sunlight glinting off her Jade hide, displaying unusual hints of apple and neon greens, stepped up shyly to the stall. She'd never done anything like this before, so she was nervous - more so than usual. Touching the brim of her hat, she tipped it back slightly so it was out of her cloudy eyes, the pupils staring forward blankly. Her muzzle twitched and her tufted eyebrows knotted together in irritation. Clearing her throat, she spoke in a singsong voice; "....Hello? My mate directed me to this stall...I'm afraid I can't see what you're selling however...My eyes...they- uh..." The Imperial choked up then, her unseeing eyes welling up with tears. Close by, a concerned male Imperial of similar markings eyed the goings-on with a steely look, not bothering to move out of the way of a cart until the dragon pulling it waved in his line of sight. Sniffing, Gaspeite patted her vest until she found the pocket she was looking for, drawing out a small pouch and, after fumbling slightly with the silken draw strings, drew out a battered looking coin with a square hole in the middle. "...Whatever you are selling, will this trinket be enough to purchase something? It is a vibrant stall, my eyes can at least tell me that; and from the soft singing I heard earlier, I trust that you must be someone of musical tastes?" Whilst she talked, her head wandered slightly to the right and she held the coin out in that direction. Ludo - who had been kindly paying attention to the soft female before him- gently reached out with his paws to capture her own, and guide them towards where he sat. Gaspeite gulped, turning her head to follow the direction of her paws before bowing it shyly. Plucking the coin that the lady had daintily offered him, Ludo carefully pressed it back into the palm of the Imperial's paw before curling her fingers around it. "Here at this stall, we sell our wares, naught for gold, nor silver or bears, but in fact for the memory of enthrallment." Ludo whispered, but even then his voice was still musical and smoky. After a pause, Gaspeite raised her head again; "Then what do you sell?" The Coatl smiled kindly, leaning forward towards the Imperial's ear. "The wares I sell? Why, a kiss of course!" Gently, Ludo placed his lips onto the lady's cheek, then he pressed them t the other one before finally cupping Gaspeite's face and touching a small one to the tip of her nose. After the dashing Coatl drew away, Gaspeite giggled melodically, dipping her head. "Oh, why thank you Mister! Ah...uhh...perhaps we should meet up again. I play musical instruments, as does my mate-" She indicated blindly over her right shoulder, towards the male Imperial that had blocked the cart's path earlier, "-and it would be lovely to perhaps make a small song, all of us together?" She smiled, before dipping her head in farewell and shuffling off towards her mate. ([s]I totally did not just make up the headcannon that Gaspeite is blind. Nope. Totalllllyyyy did not just make that up on the spot then. *shot*[/s])
@BlackandTan (I'm just gunna go for the one's posted yesterday, since you didn't get on and I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post yet ^^; )

258128_350.png
Ludo is the chosen kisser!

3519097_350.png
Gaspeite, her cloak flowing in the gentle breeze, the sunlight glinting off her Jade hide, displaying unusual hints of apple and neon greens, stepped up shyly to the stall. She'd never done anything like this before, so she was nervous - more so than usual.
Touching the brim of her hat, she tipped it back slightly so it was out of her cloudy eyes, the pupils staring forward blankly. Her muzzle twitched and her tufted eyebrows knotted together in irritation.
Clearing her throat, she spoke in a singsong voice; "....Hello? My mate directed me to this stall...I'm afraid I can't see what you're selling however...My eyes...they- uh..."
The Imperial choked up then, her unseeing eyes welling up with tears. Close by, a concerned male Imperial of similar markings eyed the goings-on with a steely look, not bothering to move out of the way of a cart until the dragon pulling it waved in his line of sight.

Sniffing, Gaspeite patted her vest until she found the pocket she was looking for, drawing out a small pouch and, after fumbling slightly with the silken draw strings, drew out a battered looking coin with a square hole in the middle.

"...Whatever you are selling, will this trinket be enough to purchase something? It is a vibrant stall, my eyes can at least tell me that; and from the soft singing I heard earlier, I trust that you must be someone of musical tastes?"

Whilst she talked, her head wandered slightly to the right and she held the coin out in that direction.

Ludo - who had been kindly paying attention to the soft female before him- gently reached out with his paws to capture her own, and guide them towards where he sat. Gaspeite gulped, turning her head to follow the direction of her paws before bowing it shyly.
Plucking the coin that the lady had daintily offered him, Ludo carefully pressed it back into the palm of the Imperial's paw before curling her fingers around it.

"Here at this stall, we sell our wares, naught for gold, nor silver or bears, but in fact for the memory of enthrallment." Ludo whispered, but even then his voice was still musical and smoky.

After a pause, Gaspeite raised her head again; "Then what do you sell?"

The Coatl smiled kindly, leaning forward towards the Imperial's ear.
"The wares I sell? Why, a kiss of course!"
Gently, Ludo placed his lips onto the lady's cheek, then he pressed them t the other one before finally cupping Gaspeite's face and touching a small one to the tip of her nose.

After the dashing Coatl drew away, Gaspeite giggled melodically, dipping her head.

"Oh, why thank you Mister! Ah...uhh...perhaps we should meet up again. I play musical instruments, as does my mate-" She indicated blindly over her right shoulder, towards the male Imperial that had blocked the cart's path earlier, "-and it would be lovely to perhaps make a small song, all of us together?"

She smiled, before dipping her head in farewell and shuffling off towards her mate.

(I totally did not just make up the headcannon that Gaspeite is blind. Nope. Totalllllyyyy did not just make that up on the spot then. *shot*)
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 3 4 5 6