Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventure Ho! (Open!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Typhlosions

"You'd like me to help?" Kelsus couldn't help but be surprised, considering his small size and lack of combat experience. "Well, I have to feel sympathy for any dragon who's been driven out of their home."

Perhaps the interesting herbs had better wait. Later, he'd investigate the possibilities they offered; for now, he'd rather try to repay Iridis' kindness. "Of course I'll help you. Which way is your home?"

Action: Pick up medicinal herbs and store them in Kelsus' bag.
@Typhlosions

"You'd like me to help?" Kelsus couldn't help but be surprised, considering his small size and lack of combat experience. "Well, I have to feel sympathy for any dragon who's been driven out of their home."

Perhaps the interesting herbs had better wait. Later, he'd investigate the possibilities they offered; for now, he'd rather try to repay Iridis' kindness. "Of course I'll help you. Which way is your home?"

Action: Pick up medicinal herbs and store them in Kelsus' bag.
Orchid sighs. He guessed he would have to wait to see if he ever heard the roaring again. His stomach created a new roar for him to follow. He needed to get some food. Time to get hunting again. Hopefully this time it would go better. He psyched himself up a bit and went sniffing in the grass.

Action: Hunt some bugs.
Orchid sighs. He guessed he would have to wait to see if he ever heard the roaring again. His stomach created a new roar for him to follow. He needed to get some food. Time to get hunting again. Hopefully this time it would go better. He psyched himself up a bit and went sniffing in the grass.

Action: Hunt some bugs.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69191/6919077p.png?mtime=VEsbiwAAKsQ.png[/img][/center] [i]"Oh Tidelord's mother! Why now?"[/i] Exclaimed a rather grumpy green mirror as he surveys the damage. He had swum too close to a large kelp bed. Small fish and crustaceans flee the scene while Slickfin tugs and jerks at the offending vegetation. No luck, that stuff was wrapped up tight. With a sigh the gruff dragon realizes he'd have to resort to more subtle means. He begins untagling himself with deft claws, mumbling curses under his breath. [b]Action: Get free, and swim to the new land[/b]
6919077p.png?mtime=VEsbiwAAKsQ.png
"Oh Tidelord's mother! Why now?" Exclaimed a rather grumpy green mirror as he surveys the damage. He had swum too close to a large kelp bed. Small fish and crustaceans flee the scene while Slickfin tugs and jerks at the offending vegetation. No luck, that stuff was wrapped up tight. With a sigh the gruff dragon realizes he'd have to resort to more subtle means. He begins untagling himself with deft claws, mumbling curses under his breath.

Action: Get free, and swim to the new land
@Typhlosions - 6 - Orchid rolls out from behind just in time to inhale a big, smelly dragon fart.
@Lukra - 5 - The forest's bounty is open to you.
@MODunit - 5 - See Lukra's result.
@kiwisue - 5 - You get to the shore with help of the tide.
@Typhlosions - 6 - Orchid rolls out from behind just in time to inhale a big, smelly dragon fart.
@Lukra - 5 - The forest's bounty is open to you.
@MODunit - 5 - See Lukra's result.
@kiwisue - 5 - You get to the shore with help of the tide.
8bhaf5eaarfaex9zg.jpg
Breaking through the thick waxy kelp had been harder than one would think. Tired, Slickfin lets himself float to the surface and drift off to sleep. Luckily for him he also drifts to the shore of the freshly discovered land. After a yawn and a shake to dislodge some sand he takes a look around.
Nearby is an upturned boat serving as a perch for several basilisks. what luck! Perhaps the dragon could scavenge something from this wreck, after dealing with some pests.
With a sinister grin he slinks back into the surf, using it as cover to sneak behind the unwitting beasts.

Action: Ambush the basilisks and scare them away, or kill them, whichever.
Breaking through the thick waxy kelp had been harder than one would think. Tired, Slickfin lets himself float to the surface and drift off to sleep. Luckily for him he also drifts to the shore of the freshly discovered land. After a yawn and a shake to dislodge some sand he takes a look around.
Nearby is an upturned boat serving as a perch for several basilisks. what luck! Perhaps the dragon could scavenge something from this wreck, after dealing with some pests.
With a sinister grin he slinks back into the surf, using it as cover to sneak behind the unwitting beasts.

Action: Ambush the basilisks and scare them away, or kill them, whichever.
Orchid finally gets to eat. With great enthusiasm, he gobbled up as many insects as he could until his belly was full. He rolled onto his back and sighed with happiness. Ah, that was perfect. Now, he could get back to exploring.

Action: Get to a high perch and get a good view.
Orchid finally gets to eat. With great enthusiasm, he gobbled up as many insects as he could until his belly was full. He rolled onto his back and sighed with happiness. Ah, that was perfect. Now, he could get back to exploring.

Action: Get to a high perch and get a good view.
Minuet: You smile slightly as you realise how nice the other two dergs are, moving alightly, you feel gas coming forth from the deepest bowls of your stomach. The Mirror just made the worst mistake of their life. You move and let out the gas just as the small Mirror dragon moves into the line of fire. Embarassed, you lie down looking back at the two dragons talking of taking a home back over.
"I'll help." he says, shaking the rest of the hallucinations out of his eyes.

ACTION: Nuzzle the Mirror and gather supplies.
(I don't know what we're doing anymore XD @Lukra @Typhlosions )
Minuet: You smile slightly as you realise how nice the other two dergs are, moving alightly, you feel gas coming forth from the deepest bowls of your stomach. The Mirror just made the worst mistake of their life. You move and let out the gas just as the small Mirror dragon moves into the line of fire. Embarassed, you lie down looking back at the two dragons talking of taking a home back over.
"I'll help." he says, shaking the rest of the hallucinations out of his eyes.

ACTION: Nuzzle the Mirror and gather supplies.
(I don't know what we're doing anymore XD @Lukra @Typhlosions )
Missed my ping!

With a snarl of descust she began to rake her claws at the snow, hoping that could help escape the stinking cave
Missed my ping!

With a snarl of descust she began to rake her claws at the snow, hoping that could help escape the stinking cave
(So sorry for not replying, I was busy this whole weekend.)

Temerus blinked a few times, trying to work out how she had gotten here. Had she sleep-flown? She'd never done that before and it was a rather long way to get here. And the mock firebird....she shook the image out of her mind. She was here, wasn't she? Next time she saw one, she would thank it. Pulling a few more rations out of her satchel, she soothed her grumbling stomach.

Action: Explore the immediate area.
(So sorry for not replying, I was busy this whole weekend.)

Temerus blinked a few times, trying to work out how she had gotten here. Had she sleep-flown? She'd never done that before and it was a rather long way to get here. And the mock firebird....she shook the image out of her mind. She was here, wasn't she? Next time she saw one, she would thank it. Pulling a few more rations out of her satchel, she soothed her grumbling stomach.

Action: Explore the immediate area.
2 - @kiwisue
You make a running start, but your paw gets trapped under a root and you tumble ungracefully into the Basilisk camp. They start pecking at you.

4 - @Modunit
The tree you climb gives you a view of the area surrounding you. Right now, you're in the central part of the island, full of lush, coniferous forest. A stream runs down from the mountain range in the north to a small pool not far from where you are.

4- @Ckisocoa
You brush the head of your new friend lightly and start gathering sticks embarrasedly.

5 - @Grasssatrand
The snow falls away from the entrance and the fresh air rushes in.

5 - @EmbyrPhoenix
You're on the south end of the island, in part of the beach. The sand is covered in lots of shells. You also spot a dragon who has just fallen into a Basilisk nest.
2 - @kiwisue
You make a running start, but your paw gets trapped under a root and you tumble ungracefully into the Basilisk camp. They start pecking at you.

4 - @Modunit
The tree you climb gives you a view of the area surrounding you. Right now, you're in the central part of the island, full of lush, coniferous forest. A stream runs down from the mountain range in the north to a small pool not far from where you are.

4- @Ckisocoa
You brush the head of your new friend lightly and start gathering sticks embarrasedly.

5 - @Grasssatrand
The snow falls away from the entrance and the fresh air rushes in.

5 - @EmbyrPhoenix
You're on the south end of the island, in part of the beach. The sand is covered in lots of shells. You also spot a dragon who has just fallen into a Basilisk nest.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15