Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Reiga the Newbie's Art • closed
1 2 3 4 5
@Kitari - heads up! you're in the second slot, so please fill out the form in the first post.

i've got one open spot on the pinglist!
@Kitari - heads up! you're in the second slot, so please fill out the form in the first post.

i've got one open spot on the pinglist!
@ReigaArt Dang, I forgot what I was gonna commission you for! Go ahead and pass my spot on, if you like, and I will hop back in some other time. Don't wanna keep you from makin' that money while I dally around. Thanks so much for the hold tho!
@ReigaArt Dang, I forgot what I was gonna commission you for! Go ahead and pass my spot on, if you like, and I will hop back in some other time. Don't wanna keep you from makin' that money while I dally around. Thanks so much for the hold tho!
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari - that's fine! let me know in the future if you'd like to get back on the pinglist.

@Khelidon - you're up next! please fill out the form in the first post so i can get ready! thanks!
@Kitari - that's fine! let me know in the future if you'd like to get back on the pinglist.

@Khelidon - you're up next! please fill out the form in the first post so i can get ready! thanks!
@ReigaArt ooooohhhhh so exciting!!

Reference(s): Phraxis
Type of Commission: Bust
Payment: Treasure
Personality/pose: Phraxis is the typical denizen of a Lightning lair in a lot of ways--he's always caught up in his work or tinkering with something, hence the safety goggles. He's also very proud of what he does and quite haughty! He's better at building complicated things than you are, and he wants to make sure you know it. So I'd like him looking a little bit snobbish or aloof, if you can, maybe like you've interrupted his work, how dare you.
Apparel: With!
Other: Nothing I can think of! If you have any questions, just ping/PM me :3

sending over the 250k now, thanks so much!
@ReigaArt ooooohhhhh so exciting!!

Reference(s): Phraxis
Type of Commission: Bust
Payment: Treasure
Personality/pose: Phraxis is the typical denizen of a Lightning lair in a lot of ways--he's always caught up in his work or tinkering with something, hence the safety goggles. He's also very proud of what he does and quite haughty! He's better at building complicated things than you are, and he wants to make sure you know it. So I'd like him looking a little bit snobbish or aloof, if you can, maybe like you've interrupted his work, how dare you.
Apparel: With!
Other: Nothing I can think of! If you have any questions, just ping/PM me :3

sending over the 250k now, thanks so much!
znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
@Khelidon - thanks for the order :) you'll absolutely be up next!
@Khelidon - thanks for the order :) you'll absolutely be up next!
@Saphiel finished!
here's the link to the final piece. if the file isn't large enough (photobucket is a little weird...) then just let me know and i'll email it to you. thanks for the work!

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy211/rhallstedt/saphielfinished_zps9ddc5205.png~original
@Saphiel finished!
here's the link to the final piece. if the file isn't large enough (photobucket is a little weird...) then just let me know and i'll email it to you. thanks for the work!

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy211/rhallstedt/saphielfinished_zps9ddc5205.png~original
@ReigaArt oh no that file size is perfect! thank you so much!! I love it a lot wow c:
@ReigaArt oh no that file size is perfect! thank you so much!! I love it a lot wow c:
tumblr_nhxs3x6UXA1ts3qtto1_1280.png
@saphiel glad you like it :D

@Girolamo please fill out the form if you would still like a commission done. thanks!
@saphiel glad you like it :D

@Girolamo please fill out the form if you would still like a commission done. thanks!
@ReigaArt I just wanted to be pinged for when you had slots open again. I didn't expect to be moved into a slot automatically. I'm going to have to pass right now. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
@ReigaArt I just wanted to be pinged for when you had slots open again. I didn't expect to be moved into a slot automatically. I'm going to have to pass right now. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Girolamo no problem :)

@Xotis are you still interested in a commission?
@Girolamo no problem :)

@Xotis are you still interested in a commission?
1 2 3 4 5