Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Reiga the Newbie's Art • closed
1 2 3 4 5
@ReigaArt gosh, your art is just lovely! can i get put on your waitlist, please? c:
@ReigaArt gosh, your art is just lovely! can i get put on your waitlist, please? c:
znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
@ReigaArt May I be added to your pinglist, please? Thank you. :D
@ReigaArt May I be added to your pinglist, please? Thank you. :D
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@reigaart he's beautiful omg my handsome booooy *u*!!!! its brilliant i'm v excited :D
@reigaart he's beautiful omg my handsome booooy *u*!!!! its brilliant i'm v excited :D
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin i'll start linework and color immediately :D
@Khelidon and @Girolamo, i'll put y'all on those last pinglist spots.

the ping list and slots are now full. if you are interested in art, please wait a few days and a spot will open up! thank you everyone!
@alduin i'll start linework and color immediately :D
@Khelidon and @Girolamo, i'll put y'all on those last pinglist spots.

the ping list and slots are now full. if you are interested in art, please wait a few days and a spot will open up! thank you everyone!
@tacroy just pinging myself here bc your art is incredible but i'm low on $$$ rn ^_______^
@tacroy just pinging myself here bc your art is incredible but i'm low on $$$ rn ^_______^
@ReigaArt

I'd also love to be added to your Pinglist! :) Your art is lovely!
@ReigaArt

I'd also love to be added to your Pinglist! :) Your art is lovely!
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@tacroy thank you so much c: just comment when you're ready! @Xotis i'll go ahead and put you on the pinglist. thanks!
@tacroy thank you so much c: just comment when you're ready! @Xotis i'll go ahead and put you on the pinglist. thanks!
@Alduin - i have the finished fullbody! there is one thing - i started adding in the cowl and because of the scarf and everything that's near his neck and head, it made it look a little too busy. if you'd still like me to add the cowl, i absolutely can, but here he is without it. (i personally think he looks very elegant without!)
if you see any other things that need to be changed let me know :)

b29e26b5-1297-4a3c-9eac-a2b86d8bbaa7_zps9b53b649.png

also, i'm having some issues trying to get a high resolution image of it on photobucket, so if you'd like, just PM to me your email address and i'll send a higher quality image!
@Alduin - i have the finished fullbody! there is one thing - i started adding in the cowl and because of the scarf and everything that's near his neck and head, it made it look a little too busy. if you'd still like me to add the cowl, i absolutely can, but here he is without it. (i personally think he looks very elegant without!)
if you see any other things that need to be changed let me know :)

b29e26b5-1297-4a3c-9eac-a2b86d8bbaa7_zps9b53b649.png

also, i'm having some issues trying to get a high resolution image of it on photobucket, so if you'd like, just PM to me your email address and i'll send a higher quality image!
@reigaart omg he is P E R F E C T!!!!!!! i can pm you my email address for the high res version right now yesssss

(this is late because i was out of town aaaa i am v sorry!)
@reigaart omg he is P E R F E C T!!!!!!! i can pm you my email address for the high res version right now yesssss

(this is late because i was out of town aaaa i am v sorry!)
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin I'll absolutely send you the high res, yes, just email :) thanks :)
@alduin I'll absolutely send you the high res, yes, just email :) thanks :)
1 2 3 4 5