Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Coalition For Coordinating Eyes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 236 237
@TheAnneh
You can set them up now, and I'll just make a note not to hatch the nest before Halloween :) 15 food points per parents (30 points total) of their preferred food type is good, thank you!
@TheAnneh
You can set them up now, and I'll just make a note not to hatch the nest before Halloween :) 15 food points per parents (30 points total) of their preferred food type is good, thank you!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance
Okie dokie! I'll send them and the food over now. c:
Thank you so much!
@Snaphance
Okie dokie! I'll send them and the food over now. c:
Thank you so much!
@TheAnneh
I have a free (light) nest if you still need one!
@TheAnneh
I have a free (light) nest if you still need one!
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@TheAnneh I can take the wind pair. I have a shortage of seafood as most coatl hoarders do so if you can send some of that with them I'd be thankful.
@TheAnneh I can take the wind pair. I have a shortage of seafood as most coatl hoarders do so if you can send some of that with them I'd be thankful.
SB8Rsn0.pngc49QBNf.pnglddTASk.png
@CarmineCranes
I do! Thank you so much! :D
Do you want me to send them today or tomorrow and what kind of food do you want?

@lionseal
Thank you! :D
I'm currently grinding the heck out of coli for seafood, so I'll send you some when I get the chance. Since they're both coatls themselves, would you like me to send them tomorrow instead of today? xD
@CarmineCranes
I do! Thank you so much! :D
Do you want me to send them today or tomorrow and what kind of food do you want?

@lionseal
Thank you! :D
I'm currently grinding the heck out of coli for seafood, so I'll send you some when I get the chance. Since they're both coatls themselves, would you like me to send them tomorrow instead of today? xD
@TheAnneh
Today is fine, and insects are always appreciated!
@TheAnneh
Today is fine, and insects are always appreciated!
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@TheAnneh You can send them today, it's not an issue.
@TheAnneh You can send them today, it's not an issue.
SB8Rsn0.pngc49QBNf.pnglddTASk.png
@CarmineCranes
Okie dokie! :D
@CarmineCranes
Okie dokie! :D
@TheAnneh

send me the pairs tommorow!
@TheAnneh

send me the pairs tommorow!
@Sharkiest
Okie dokie! c:
@Sharkiest