Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWING NOW SEE PAGE 21!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
Thanks!
Thanks!
@UristMcD Bump! :)
bump
bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@UristMcD

I'm also a newbie and would like to enter. ^.^ Thank you!
@UristMcD

I'm also a newbie and would like to enter. ^.^ Thank you!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@UristMcD
Another Newbie who'd love to join. ^_^
@UristMcD
Another Newbie who'd love to join. ^_^
@UristMcD I'm a newbie! I'd like to enter!
@UristMcD I'm a newbie! I'd like to enter!
@UristMcD I'm a newbie, and would love to throw my hat into the ring :)
@UristMcD I'm a newbie, and would love to throw my hat into the ring :)
9GuIYMe.jpgJOVrtwH.jpg
@UristMcD Bump! :3
@UristMcD Bump! :3
General Raffle Update

It has now been about 10 days since the raffle opened for ticket sales! We have just under 3 weeks left until the raffle draw! *Excited screaming*

At 126 tickets purchased, we are now just 74 ticket purchases way from the raffle being guaranteed to happen! (I am using ticket payments to pay for the prizes!). Remember to let your friends know about the raffle!

A clarification of the ticket rules for any who may be confused. The daily ticket bump bonus is for people who have previously purchased tickets - you have to have bought some to be eligible. So those of you who are on the list of ticket holders, feel free to bump daily to increase your tickets!

I want to extend a huge, warm welcome to all the newbies who have signed up so far! I am so happy that you've all been so enthusiastic about this raffle, and I have been gazing in awe at how beautiful many of your clans are already!

I have been taking full advantage of my flight's dominance this week to buy pieces of the prizes at reduced prices. My hope is that, as stretch goals are reached, I will have more raffle money spare and will be able to fit in even more prizes. I am not planning to make a profit on this, and am keeping a spreadsheet noting how much I am paying for each item, so I can budget as effectively as possible. Keep your eyes open for more prizes being added to the list once we reach 200 ticket sales and start moving into stretch goals!

@katbutts @daenae @Lykantos @BeingOfNature @sunwing @acesius @MagpieJones @xlauren @Corset @Bananacorny @caesol @DragonDream @MegaMaz @DixieVicious @Phoenixborn @Sandia @Koticaa @MarbleChocoDonut @Aetherealtenken @Mewzia @summerpd @converseburden @Teletraan @Calluth @Mycologist @chekov @Kedia @Falconair @Asilas @Romann @Esgelrothion @SenchaDrake
General Raffle Update

It has now been about 10 days since the raffle opened for ticket sales! We have just under 3 weeks left until the raffle draw! *Excited screaming*

At 126 tickets purchased, we are now just 74 ticket purchases way from the raffle being guaranteed to happen! (I am using ticket payments to pay for the prizes!). Remember to let your friends know about the raffle!

A clarification of the ticket rules for any who may be confused. The daily ticket bump bonus is for people who have previously purchased tickets - you have to have bought some to be eligible. So those of you who are on the list of ticket holders, feel free to bump daily to increase your tickets!

I want to extend a huge, warm welcome to all the newbies who have signed up so far! I am so happy that you've all been so enthusiastic about this raffle, and I have been gazing in awe at how beautiful many of your clans are already!

I have been taking full advantage of my flight's dominance this week to buy pieces of the prizes at reduced prices. My hope is that, as stretch goals are reached, I will have more raffle money spare and will be able to fit in even more prizes. I am not planning to make a profit on this, and am keeping a spreadsheet noting how much I am paying for each item, so I can budget as effectively as possible. Keep your eyes open for more prizes being added to the list once we reach 200 ticket sales and start moving into stretch goals!

@katbutts @daenae @Lykantos @BeingOfNature @sunwing @acesius @MagpieJones @xlauren @Corset @Bananacorny @caesol @DragonDream @MegaMaz @DixieVicious @Phoenixborn @Sandia @Koticaa @MarbleChocoDonut @Aetherealtenken @Mewzia @summerpd @converseburden @Teletraan @Calluth @Mycologist @chekov @Kedia @Falconair @Asilas @Romann @Esgelrothion @SenchaDrake
Been away for like 5 years, just sliding back into it now.

Q4qOD.gifQMBQi.gifX3NdI.gifXtsnB.gifIUWtx.gifvq3ZZ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25