Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAGON GODS - OVER! See Page 32
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
@ocearen

I'm new and joined arcane
@ocearen

I'm new and joined arcane
Daily bump!
Daily bump!
@ocearen

New here and apart of the Fire flight!
@ocearen

New here and apart of the Fire flight!
72062572.png71460659.png72062573.png Hcjq5tN.png
Updated to here 83

@LaviniaD
I'm a casual gamer so I'm good 8D. With "Casual" being defined as random bouts of Hardcore exclusive gaming for anywhere between a few days to a month, followed by hardly touching a game as I re-read my way through a book series. XD

(Played WoW for a month straight hunting for Time Lost Proto Drake, was running 24 hr operations with two other people in the hunt for him. The TWO TIMES I took a break for a couple hours was the times he spawned.... -has given up with Cross-Realm Servers- Didn't play for a few weeks afterwards cause ya know, life~)
Updated to here 83

@LaviniaD
I'm a casual gamer so I'm good 8D. With "Casual" being defined as random bouts of Hardcore exclusive gaming for anywhere between a few days to a month, followed by hardly touching a game as I re-read my way through a book series. XD

(Played WoW for a month straight hunting for Time Lost Proto Drake, was running 24 hr operations with two other people in the hunt for him. The TWO TIMES I took a break for a couple hours was the times he spawned.... -has given up with Cross-Realm Servers- Didn't play for a few weeks afterwards cause ya know, life~)
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen
I was picked third in the fifth round of the Shadow raffle.
At this point, I'm pretty sure I would find some way to lose even with your normal raffles and their winners:prizes ratio. ^.^;
@Ocearen
I was picked third in the fifth round of the Shadow raffle.
At this point, I'm pretty sure I would find some way to lose even with your normal raffles and their winners:prizes ratio. ^.^;
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
@Ocearen I'm a newbie from the Ice flight and I would love to enter!
@Ocearen I'm a newbie from the Ice flight and I would love to enter!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Updated 83
Updated 83
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen Greetings, I just joined the Arcane flight and stumbled upon this cool raffle. Good luck to everyone who joined as well :)
@Ocearen Greetings, I just joined the Arcane flight and stumbled upon this cool raffle. Good luck to everyone who joined as well :)
-updates and nudges up-
-updates and nudges up-
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen Hello! I joined the Ice Flight a few days ago and would love to enter! ^^
@Ocearen Hello! I joined the Ice Flight a few days ago and would love to enter! ^^
Forum_Signature_zpsprijfarf.jpg
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34