Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Primary Gene: Crystal!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Cool, but still waiting for the important things to be fixed... Wanna fix the bugs in the coliseum next?
Cool, but still waiting for the important things to be fixed... Wanna fix the bugs in the coliseum next?
Ooh that's so pretty
Ooh that's so pretty
@akiri

how do you breed it? if you can't buy it for the amount i have?
@akiri

how do you breed it? if you can't buy it for the amount i have?
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
oooooo~
oooooo~
Augh! I really want one of those chams!
Augh! I really want one of those chams!
tanuki%2002.png
Now I know what I'm saving up my gems for
Now I know what I'm saving up my gems for
@Jupalberry: I think Akiri means that other people will breed dragons with Crystal, and sell the offspring for less than the cost of the scroll! c: Bar costs 250 000 treasure in the marketplace, but on the Auction House you can find dragons with the Bar gene applied for as little as 7 000 treasure! c: The same will happen with crystal, although it might take a few days/weeks before the price will fall that low!
@Jupalberry: I think Akiri means that other people will breed dragons with Crystal, and sell the offspring for less than the cost of the scroll! c: Bar costs 250 000 treasure in the marketplace, but on the Auction House you can find dragons with the Bar gene applied for as little as 7 000 treasure! c: The same will happen with crystal, although it might take a few days/weeks before the price will fall that low!
@gaia

thanks for your help!
@gaia

thanks for your help!
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
I love the crystal gene on imperials! It's gorgeous all around, but simply perfect on imperials.
I love the crystal gene on imperials! It's gorgeous all around, but simply perfect on imperials.
divine-drakes-long.png
THIS IS THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPEND TO M,E I LOVE CRYSTAL!!!!!! IM GOING TO GO RUN A MILE
THIS IS THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPEND TO M,E I LOVE CRYSTAL!!!!!! IM GOING TO GO RUN A MILE
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47