Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Primary Gene: Crystal!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1217441][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/crystal.png[/img][/url][/center][br] Dragons with glimmering scales are beginning to appear in Sornieth! The crystal gene has been released! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1217441]Click here to read more about today's update.[/url][more][br][br] [br][br][b][size=4]Crystal Primary Gene[/size][/b] The crystal gene is available in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=1]gem marketplace.[/url] This gene places a sparkling crystalline finish across the body of your dragon! [center][item=primary gene: crystal][/center] [br][br][b][size=4]Bejeweled Familiars[/size][/b] The mineral chameleon has been discovered! Expert [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather]gatherers[/url] with a digging skill of 20 or greater now have a rare chance of unearthing these shining companions! [center][item=Corundum chameleon] [item=Nephrite chameleon][/center] [br][br][b][size=4]Coliseum Rewards[/size][/b] The flora and fauna of the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum]Waterway and Bamboo Falls[/url] are dropping new materials and rewards! Can you guess which opponents drop these items? [center][item=dreameater tusk] [item=baku tusk] [item=banded olivine] [item=banded ironstone] [item=woodland acorn] [item=hainu's eye] [item=sandstrike hedgehog] [item=everglade hedgehog][/center] [br][br][b][size=4]Additional Updates[/size][/b] [LIST] [*]The [b]Bestiary counter[/b] should now display an accurate value when viewing another player's clan profile. [*]Links to dragons that are present on the Trade Offers page of the Crossroads are no longer corrupted. [*]A typo for the word "Wyrmwound" has been corrected for [b]Ancient tier Plague lairs[/b]. [*]A typo for the word "September" in the [b]Auction House History[/b] has been corrected. [*][b]Coatl M[/b] red daub is no longer carmine. [*][b]Coatl M[/b] carmine daub is no longer red. [*][b]Fae Hatchlings[/b] have had their eye artwork updated to include a highlight. [*][b]Fae Hatchling[/b] leaf smoke no longer displays as teal. [*][b]Fae Hatchling[/b] teal smoke no longer displays as invisible. [*][b]Guardian M[/b] platinum circuit no longer displays as ice. [*][b]Guardian M[/b] ice circuit no longer displays as silver. [*][b]Guardian M[/b] silver circuit no longer displays as platinum. [*][b]Imperial F[/b] Ripple/Current for coal no longer display as black. [*][b]Imperial F[/b] Clown charcoal has had its colors corrected. [*][b]Skydancer M[/b] Bar/Daub in brown has had its spots filled in. [*][b]Snapper F[/b] Ripple/Current aqua no longer displays as caribbean. [*][b]Spiral F[/b] Bar/daub navy has had its colors corrected. [*][b]Tundra Hatchling[/b] Ripple/Current for lavender no longer has hints of thistle. [*][b]Sandstrike[/b] have had the drop rates on sand and sand suckers reduced. [*][b]Red-breasted hainu[/b] have had the drop rate on blood acorn reduced. [*][b]Everglade Lashers[/b] have had the drop rates on bone fragments and Everglade Shortfin reduced. [*][b]Wolf Capes[/b] have had a floating nose corrected on female mirrors. [*][b]Darkened Leg Scars[/b], [b]Darkened Arm Scars[/b], and [b]Darkened Eye Scar[/b] have had artwork implemented for Coatl Male and Coatl Female. [*][b]Veteran's Leg Scars[/b], [b]Veteran's Arm Scars[/b], and [b]Veteran's Eye Scar[/b] have had artwork implemented for Coatl Male and Coatl Female. [/LIST]
crystal.png

Dragons with glimmering scales are beginning to appear in Sornieth! The crystal gene has been released! Click here to read more about today's update.

Crystal Primary Gene
The crystal gene is available in the gem marketplace. This gene places a sparkling crystalline finish across the body of your dragon!
Primary Gene: Crystal

Bejeweled Familiars
The mineral chameleon has been discovered! Expert gatherers with a digging skill of 20 or greater now have a rare chance of unearthing these shining companions!
Corundum Chameleon Nephrite Chameleon

Coliseum Rewards
The flora and fauna of the Waterway and Bamboo Falls are dropping new materials and rewards! Can you guess which opponents drop these items?
Dreameater Tusk Baku Tusk Banded Olivine Banded Ironstone
Woodland Acorn Sandstrike Hedgehog Everglade Hedgehog

Additional Updates
  • The Bestiary counter should now display an accurate value when viewing another player's clan profile.
  • Links to dragons that are present on the Trade Offers page of the Crossroads are no longer corrupted.
  • A typo for the word "Wyrmwound" has been corrected for Ancient tier Plague lairs.
  • A typo for the word "September" in the Auction House History has been corrected.
  • Coatl M red daub is no longer carmine.
  • Coatl M carmine daub is no longer red.
  • Fae Hatchlings have had their eye artwork updated to include a highlight.
  • Fae Hatchling leaf smoke no longer displays as teal.
  • Fae Hatchling teal smoke no longer displays as invisible.
  • Guardian M platinum circuit no longer displays as ice.
  • Guardian M ice circuit no longer displays as silver.
  • Guardian M silver circuit no longer displays as platinum.
  • Imperial F Ripple/Current for coal no longer display as black.
  • Imperial F Clown charcoal has had its colors corrected.
  • Skydancer M Bar/Daub in brown has had its spots filled in.
  • Snapper F Ripple/Current aqua no longer displays as caribbean.
  • Spiral F Bar/daub navy has had its colors corrected.
  • Tundra Hatchling Ripple/Current for lavender no longer has hints of thistle.
  • Sandstrike have had the drop rates on sand and sand suckers reduced.
  • Red-breasted hainu have had the drop rate on blood acorn reduced.
  • Everglade Lashers have had the drop rates on bone fragments and Everglade Shortfin reduced.
  • Wolf Capes have had a floating nose corrected on female mirrors.
  • Darkened Leg Scars, Darkened Arm Scars, and Darkened Eye Scar have had artwork implemented for Coatl Male and Coatl Female.
  • Veteran's Leg Scars, Veteran's Arm Scars, and Veteran's Eye Scar have had artwork implemented for Coatl Male and Coatl Female.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
:D Yay!

The hedgehogs are adorable!
:D Yay!

The hedgehogs are adorable!
Ooh! What a pretty new gene :)
Ooh! What a pretty new gene :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
dat gene........i needs lotz of them...like now lol
dat gene........i needs lotz of them...like now lol
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Oooh. New gene I can't afford. :3
Oooh. New gene I can't afford. :3
O: The new gene looks gorgeous! Definitely going to try and nab one c:
Cute familiars too!
O: The new gene looks gorgeous! Definitely going to try and nab one c:
Cute familiars too!
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
CHAMELEON FAMILIARS TOO???
CHAMELEON FAMILIARS TOO???
HEDGEHOGS....... I need 7000 of them ohhhh my goddd
HEDGEHOGS....... I need 7000 of them ohhhh my goddd
Oooo! Sparkly! *_*
Oooo! Sparkly! *_*
YES.
YES.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47