Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sunrise Hatchery - Free Dergs 4 Newbies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@Locketry sure thing :) I'll send her over right away! Sorry for the wait
@Locketry sure thing :) I'll send her over right away! Sorry for the wait
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
@Byrion @proserpinaseeds @OverShadow I have a couple of sunset babies for you to look at :) [center][quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7237889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72379/7237889_350.png[/img] [/url] Pearlcatcher Male Gold/Orange/Ivory Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke 30kt [/quote] [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7237890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72379/7237890_350.png[/img] [/url] Pearlcatcher Female Ivory/Sunshine/Ivory Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke 40kt [/quote][/center] Remember to remind me if you're a newbie and haven't yet claimed dragon from me :)
@Byrion @proserpinaseeds @OverShadow

I have a couple of sunset babies for you to look at :)
Quote:

7237889_350.png

Pearlcatcher Male
Gold/Orange/Ivory
Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke
30kt
Quote:

7237890_350.png

Pearlcatcher Female
Ivory/Sunshine/Ivory
Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke
40kt

Remember to remind me if you're a newbie and haven't yet claimed dragon from me :)
Hi! I'm a newbie! Would either of those last two, black hatchlings be available as a freebie?

Thank you for offering freebies to newbies, btw. That's really cool!
Hi! I'm a newbie! Would either of those last two, black hatchlings be available as a freebie?

Thank you for offering freebies to newbies, btw. That's really cool!
@metalgabu
Hello there :)
I'm a newbie and wanted to ask which dragons are free.
Seeing as you have a PC crystal baby that is pretty, yet way out of my range. I thought I'd go ahead and ask if she was free as well and if so, if I could get her.

Sorry if I seem rude; I do apologize.
@metalgabu
Hello there :)
I'm a newbie and wanted to ask which dragons are free.
Seeing as you have a PC crystal baby that is pretty, yet way out of my range. I thought I'd go ahead and ask if she was free as well and if so, if I could get her.

Sorry if I seem rude; I do apologize.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Supergeek310 @KyoDracon

I'm sorry but I'm got giving away Crystal dragons to newbies at this time :(( I spent quite a lot on giving them crystal so I'd like to earn that back before I start giving them away. If you would like, I could put you on the ping list and you can have a free one when the gene isn't quite so valuable anymore?

My apologies. If you would like any of my ther dragons/a future baby from any of my pairs, let me know :)
@Supergeek310 @KyoDracon

I'm sorry but I'm got giving away Crystal dragons to newbies at this time :(( I spent quite a lot on giving them crystal so I'd like to earn that back before I start giving them away. If you would like, I could put you on the ping list and you can have a free one when the gene isn't quite so valuable anymore?

My apologies. If you would like any of my ther dragons/a future baby from any of my pairs, let me know :)
Oh no, I completely understand. I bet they are very valuable! Like I said, I'm very new and am just waiting for my very first nest to hatch in a few days. =) Would either of those multi-colored Coatl's be available?
Oh no, I completely understand. I bet they are very valuable! Like I said, I'm very new and am just waiting for my very first nest to hatch in a few days. =) Would either of those multi-colored Coatl's be available?
@metalgabu
You would do that?
You're an angel, and so awesome. Thank you. Of course I'll wait then :)
@metalgabu
You would do that?
You're an angel, and so awesome. Thank you. Of course I'll wait then :)
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@KyoDragon Of course :)
@KyoDragon Of course :)
Oops, I think I was supposed to add @metalgabu on that earlier message. So sorry!
Oops, I think I was supposed to add @metalgabu on that earlier message. So sorry!
@Supergeek310 Oh yes sorry. I usually see messages regardless of whether you've pinged me or not but I managed to completely over look yours. Sorry about that.

The Red/Spring/Orange coatl is available if you would like him?
@Supergeek310 Oh yes sorry. I usually see messages regardless of whether you've pinged me or not but I managed to completely over look yours. Sorry about that.

The Red/Spring/Orange coatl is available if you would like him?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16