Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sunrise Hatchery - Free Dergs 4 Newbies
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Metalgabu Ahhhh drat, that Red/Maroon/Tomato was gorgeous... Too slow! I also have too many females already, but I see that both of the males have already been taken. May I have the Maroon/Red/Blood female instead then as the freebie?

Thank you so much again for doing this!! They're all so pretty :)
@Metalgabu Ahhhh drat, that Red/Maroon/Tomato was gorgeous... Too slow! I also have too many females already, but I see that both of the males have already been taken. May I have the Maroon/Red/Blood female instead then as the freebie?

Thank you so much again for doing this!! They're all so pretty :)
@proserpinaseeds Sure thing :) I'll send you a crossroads for both of them asap
@proserpinaseeds Sure thing :) I'll send you a crossroads for both of them asap
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
@Locketry Sorry about that :((( I'll send you crossroads for the girl. Have a nice day!
@Locketry Sorry about that :((( I'll send you crossroads for the girl. Have a nice day!
@Metalgabu

Thank you so much! Please keep me on the ping list, these are gorgeous babies. I love your hatchery.
@Metalgabu

Thank you so much! Please keep me on the ping list, these are gorgeous babies. I love your hatchery.
c5TixFc.jpg
@Locketry

Although I just looked and you're on the ping list for Sunset Roses who are hatching a nest tomorrow. There's no garuantee that they'll have any boys but you could wait to accept the crossroads for the Sunset girl just in case :)

Let me know what you decide :)
@Locketry

Although I just looked and you're on the ping list for Sunset Roses who are hatching a nest tomorrow. There's no garuantee that they'll have any boys but you could wait to accept the crossroads for the Sunset girl just in case :)

Let me know what you decide :)
@proserpinaseeds Thank you :D that's very kind of you to say :) Enjoy your dragons!
@proserpinaseeds Thank you :D that's very kind of you to say :) Enjoy your dragons!
@metalgabu Oh wow, thank you so much for the offer! That's very good to know. Would you mind if I wait to accept the crossroads and keep this girl on hold until those eggs hatch? I can't wait to see what sunset babies will be born :)))
@metalgabu Oh wow, thank you so much for the offer! That's very good to know. Would you mind if I wait to accept the crossroads and keep this girl on hold until those eggs hatch? I can't wait to see what sunset babies will be born :)))
@Locketry Unfortunately both Sunset Roses babies are female as well :((( But if you'd like one of these instead of the skydancer girl let me know :) [center][quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7206185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72062/7206185_350.png[/img] [/url] Red/Spring/Orange Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly [/quote] [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7206186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72062/7206186_350.png[/img] [/url] Red/Spring/Fire Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly [/quote][/center]
@Locketry Unfortunately both Sunset Roses babies are female as well :((( But if you'd like one of these instead of the skydancer girl let me know :)
Quote:

7206185_350.png

Red/Spring/Orange
Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly
Quote:

7206186_350.png

Red/Spring/Fire
Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly
@metalgabu Ah well, thank you so much still though! They're all gorgeous girls. I'm having a hard time deciding between #7186189 (the maroon iri/red shimmer/blood basic skydancer) and #7206186 (the red iri/spring shimmer/fire underbelly coatl)...

I like the skydancer's look much more, but the coatl has better genes and is rarer... but will take longer for cool down for breeding... Such a hard choice!! If it's okay, would you mind just sending me whichever you think would be best? I'm really into breeding and am
looking forward to getting into that, so whichever you think would work best. :)

Thanks!!!
@metalgabu Ah well, thank you so much still though! They're all gorgeous girls. I'm having a hard time deciding between #7186189 (the maroon iri/red shimmer/blood basic skydancer) and #7206186 (the red iri/spring shimmer/fire underbelly coatl)...

I like the skydancer's look much more, but the coatl has better genes and is rarer... but will take longer for cool down for breeding... Such a hard choice!! If it's okay, would you mind just sending me whichever you think would be best? I'm really into breeding and am
looking forward to getting into that, so whichever you think would work best. :)

Thanks!!!
@metalgabu Actually, I'm leaning towards the coatl (7206186)... Would you mind sending me a crossroads for her? I'd love to adopt her! Thank you so much for this!!
@metalgabu Actually, I'm leaning towards the coatl (7206186)... Would you mind sending me a crossroads for her? I'd love to adopt her! Thank you so much for this!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16