Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45
VAULTS VAULTS VULTS VAULTS VAULTS I just vaulted all my swipp tradable items yay no more accidental conversions
VAULTS VAULTS VULTS VAULTS VAULTS I just vaulted all my swipp tradable items yay no more accidental conversions
There is a clothing accessory named after me xD ROFLMAO!!!!!!
There is a clothing accessory named after me xD ROFLMAO!!!!!!
PTBAW_zps008167ac.png
VAULT!! LEAVES!!! OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU.

I am so excited I had to type in all caps. Thank you!!
VAULT!! LEAVES!!! OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU.

I am so excited I had to type in all caps. Thank you!!
Yay vault! Time to shelf~

Ooh, the confirmation to sell has been installed!
Yay vault! Time to shelf~

Ooh, the confirmation to sell has been installed!
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
I'm super excited about the vault. But LEAVES. I love all things leafy!! Time to hang out and go leaf gathering.
I'm super excited about the vault. But LEAVES. I love all things leafy!! Time to hang out and go leaf gathering.
KFSoxOh.pngcoH7AEL.pngpwJjkMF.png
THIS IS AWESOME!
THIS IS AWESOME!
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
Thoroughly enjoying the vault feature.
Thoroughly enjoying the vault feature.
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
*chokes* My entire theme of my hatchery is Autumn. I need millions of this apparel.
*chokes* My entire theme of my hatchery is Autumn. I need millions of this apparel.
Really happy about the vault feature. I was just thinking the other day about how useful something like that would be.
Really happy about the vault feature. I was just thinking the other day about how useful something like that would be.
"Familiars will count towards your Bestiary count, but cannot be paired with dragons."
YES! Makes it so much easier, thanks! :)
"Familiars will count towards your Bestiary count, but cannot be paired with dragons."
YES! Makes it so much easier, thanks! :)
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45