Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 535 536
Please do not post code or anything from dev tools here.

If you've been having problems with accessing the Fairgrounds or Coliseum recently, please try again and report back. Thank you!
Please do not post code or anything from dev tools here.

If you've been having problems with accessing the Fairgrounds or Coliseum recently, please try again and report back. Thank you!
For those of you who are having issues connecting to the Coliseum or Fairground games, can you please try adding "&safemode=1" to the end of the site's URL (for the application you're currently using) and let us know if you have any luck?

Example:

For those of you who are having issues connecting to the Coliseum or Fairground games, can you please try adding "&safemode=1" to the end of the site's URL (for the application you're currently using) and let us know if you have any luck?

Example:

Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol It worked and loaded for me very quickly!
@Xhaztol It worked and loaded for me very quickly!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I've been having connectivity issues too, but that link works for me. I've clicked on it a few times, just to be sure.
Hope this helps.
I've been having connectivity issues too, but that link works for me. I've clicked on it a few times, just to be sure.
Hope this helps.
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
Its working fine for me now! I've been trying to connect to the coliseum for weeks! Thank you so much O:
Its working fine for me now! I've been trying to connect to the coliseum for weeks! Thank you so much O:
I had assumed the problems were due to my poor internet connection... lets hope this works though.
I can't tell you how many puzzles ive almost completed and lost
I had assumed the problems were due to my poor internet connection... lets hope this works though.
I can't tell you how many puzzles ive almost completed and lost
ayyy lmao
jGxjvA6.gif
&safemode=1 is working fine for me. Everything seems smooth and the horrible lag is gone, thanks! The coliseum's been real buggy lately, so I'm glad that this helps. :)
&safemode=1 is working fine for me. Everything seems smooth and the horrible lag is gone, thanks! The coliseum's been real buggy lately, so I'm glad that this helps. :)
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
Previously I always had to clear my cache and immediately after access the coliseum. If I first loaded a different page, I needed to clear my cache again.

With the new link, the coliseum loaded in one go, without the need to clear te cache, and very fast!

Internect connection: home network
Browser: Google Chrome (newest version)
Windows 8
Previously I always had to clear my cache and immediately after access the coliseum. If I first loaded a different page, I needed to clear my cache again.

With the new link, the coliseum loaded in one go, without the need to clear te cache, and very fast!

Internect connection: home network
Browser: Google Chrome (newest version)
Windows 8
Loaded in one go with the new link!
Loaded in one go with the new link!
Success!
Success!
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 535 536