Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tfw
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
TFW when you promised a to breed a specific dragon for a friend and every time the narrow-range parents nest you get one egg. And the one time they managed two *and* got a dragon with the right colors, it was the wrong gender. GIVE ME THE DRAGON I WANT, IT'S BEEN MONTHS.
TFW when you promised a to breed a specific dragon for a friend and every time the narrow-range parents nest you get one egg. And the one time they managed two *and* got a dragon with the right colors, it was the wrong gender. GIVE ME THE DRAGON I WANT, IT'S BEEN MONTHS.
21j0l8x.jpg
|❦|Yet Another Hatchery|❦| A Very Small Hatchery |❦|
[quote name="irisequa" date="2014-10-20 10:21:33"]tfw everyone ignores your posts :|[/quote] :D I see you. Your first gen is super cute! And I don't even like tundras! tfw you look at your eensy treasure pile and a holiday is coming up and you just know you'll never make enough money in time since the gd coliseum and fairgrounds are blocked at work...
irisequa wrote on 2014-10-20 10:21:33:
tfw everyone ignores your posts :|

:D I see you. Your first gen is super cute! And I don't even like tundras!

tfw you look at your eensy treasure pile and a holiday is coming up and you just know you'll never make enough money in time since the gd coliseum and fairgrounds are blocked at work...
XbEbKYQ.png
Tfw when you want a colour combination nobody breeds. Nobody.

Tfw you like Tangerine. And Goldenrod. And Coral.
Tfw when you want a colour combination nobody breeds. Nobody.

Tfw you like Tangerine. And Goldenrod. And Coral.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
TFW; waiting for cool downs to breed, and having no dragons to breed in the meantime. OTZ
TFW; waiting for cool downs to breed, and having no dragons to breed in the meantime. OTZ
TFW you're in the coliseum trying to get a familiar and get the wrong one.
TFW you're in the coliseum trying to get a familiar and get the wrong one.
qCJC5AV.png
Tfw you only need a specific gender and nothing else out of a project dragon pair, and they give you a nest full of the other one...and they're Wildclaws.
Tfw you only need a specific gender and nothing else out of a project dragon pair, and they give you a nest full of the other one...and they're Wildclaws.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
Tfw you see a topic that someone posted in that looks really cool, but it's in that person's private flight forum.
Tfw you see a topic that someone posted in that looks really cool, but it's in that person's private flight forum.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
TFW You have no treasure for the genes I want because I keep buying new dragons.

Wanting all the spirals and not having the room or money for them all.
TFW You have no treasure for the genes I want because I keep buying new dragons.

Wanting all the spirals and not having the room or money for them all.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Tfw You have 6 days to wait to figure out if this pair in someone else's nest will give you what you want.

I need a Grey/Grey Male Wildclaw, and there's two eggs, it's a Coatl/WC nest, ouch 35 day cooldowns. ;_;
Tfw You have 6 days to wait to figure out if this pair in someone else's nest will give you what you want.

I need a Grey/Grey Male Wildclaw, and there's two eggs, it's a Coatl/WC nest, ouch 35 day cooldowns. ;_;
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
tfw the person who's helping you breed your dream dragon hasn't come online in a couple of days and the breeding pair's off their cooldown

tfw your friend's holding a dragon for you and you're not sure when you'll be getting lair space and feel bad
tfw the person who's helping you breed your dream dragon hasn't come online in a couple of days and the breeding pair's off their cooldown

tfw your friend's holding a dragon for you and you're not sure when you'll be getting lair space and feel bad
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13