Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 86
@crazy4zuko someone may have messaged you already, but about your entry- you're not allowed to cover up the eyes ;3; I thought I'd let you know since it'd be a shame to be disqualified for something like that;;
@crazy4zuko someone may have messaged you already, but about your entry- you're not allowed to cover up the eyes ;3; I thought I'd let you know since it'd be a shame to be disqualified for something like that;;
@traumlos eep! I didn't know! Just as well assumed that everyone was doing white eyes for some reason. Hope I didn't screw up anything else as it's my first time doing skins. ; v;

Fixing that right now = v=;
@traumlos eep! I didn't know! Just as well assumed that everyone was doing white eyes for some reason. Hope I didn't screw up anything else as it's my first time doing skins. ; v;

Fixing that right now = v=;
PM me to buy Slime Eater!
Picarto | deviantArt | Tumblr
aceawareness.gif
@Decay

Really love your 'State of Decay'! It looks fantastic, and actually makes me want to get a Pearlcatcher just so I could use it!
I am rooting for you 110%! Good luck!
@Decay

Really love your 'State of Decay'! It looks fantastic, and actually makes me want to get a Pearlcatcher just so I could use it!
I am rooting for you 110%! Good luck!
UZVTEBc.png
@Avalonian

Ahhh thanks for the kind words
@Avalonian

Ahhh thanks for the kind words
Ahh how I wish I could join on a ipad ;-; dis looks like so much fun
Ahh how I wish I could join on a ipad ;-; dis looks like so much fun
@KingKichi

Ommmgggg.... if yours doesn't win I would totally pay gems for a copy. So creative and creepy!
@KingKichi

Ommmgggg.... if yours doesn't win I would totally pay gems for a copy. So creative and creepy!
rbinth.jpgtumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif2002ruc.jpg
Probably already exceeding the limit anyways but I'd comment on everyone's if I had the time. ; v;

@Treori Love your concept! The wings are just awesome!
@Lightscales I don't know what makes plague doctor masks so cool but I just love this one!
@Cortez Love this design so much! I would have to say that it’s best on the lighter colors though and is kind of lost on the darker ones.
@BlackCoyote Gore isn't my thing generally but this is very impactful and really cool!
@LucidDreamer Big fan of the calavera designs! Absolutely gorgeous!
@gugeta Every time I scroll by I don't know what it is about the flowers but that texture always catches my eye. It turned out awesome.
@smellyoak I really like the skin version. I love all the transparency/bone skins people have been posting but something about yours is especially well done in my opinion. It's very clean and the colors work well together.
@wormwood I'm sure you've already heard it before but... can't help but think of Attack on Titan when I see your entry. I love it!
@demonpunk Both of your entries are awesome! The texture is just crazy on "Cabin Basement"... don't quite understand the name but still cool nonetheless. "Sashimi" is very well executed! Pun may or may not be intended.
@yiq Morbid Fae is as the name suggests, morbid, but it is still really well done. Looks absolutely terrific! Pure blood is a little too saturated/bright for my taste though, but I'm sure others like it that way. Awesome job on both!
@Jey I love both of your entries! The texture and colors of "Loyal" capture the perfect zombie-esque dragon! "Plague Native" is also very well done and I love the muted colors.
@ArtisticThingem Very beautiful texture on this one! Love everything about it!
@Mewten Super well done but really gives me the heebie jeebies. ~shudders~ We have an infestation of moth larvae in my house so it's especially unsettling to me right now.
@AffableGiraffe Very interesting! It certainly makes a trypophobic's skin crawl; I can assure you of that.
@Grune This concept just amazes me. Love the idea and love how it turned out!
@Silviya I can't stop staring at this one. I love it so much I might actually have to buy it if you don't win! ; v;
@Daichym Very nicely done! The texture and overall quality is just astonishing!
@sylphofmind I love this one but just wish it were slightly darker or more muted as it is so vibrant that it kinda kills my eyes if I stare too long. Very eye-catching!
@maddywaddywoo Very inventive! I love how it turned out!
@mintybloo Another wonderful calavera design! Love the colors!
@Cynictis I love gas masks and I love this! The caution tape you added is a great addition.
@realitychek17 The peculiarity of this one catches me off guard every time. It's so interesting to look at!
@skallen This one startles me every time I see it. Love the textures and the face is just crazy well done!
@RenInk I can't help but think of the Cheshire cat when I see your entries. I love them both!
@Xylidriv Love how this one looks! Would be nice to see some previews though to get a better idea.
@Nellis Love the colors and the subtle texture!
@StudyofMonsters The wriggling texture is just crazy cool! The eyes on the coatl just make my skin crawl but it’s still super cool!
@Apocalyptichorse Love the translucent design! Wish it was a little more visible though as it’s not as easy to see in the smaller size.
@Kaial Love this one! The texture is just awesome!
@TechniRainbow Another spectacular design! Love the stitching and the calavera design on the wings!
@Hali The exact placement of the larger eye towards the front is just perfect. It creates an illusion of sorts and almost suggests the arm is the head instead, or that’s what I think anyways. The texture is wonderful!
Probably already exceeding the limit anyways but I'd comment on everyone's if I had the time. ; v;

@Treori Love your concept! The wings are just awesome!
@Lightscales I don't know what makes plague doctor masks so cool but I just love this one!
@Cortez Love this design so much! I would have to say that it’s best on the lighter colors though and is kind of lost on the darker ones.
@BlackCoyote Gore isn't my thing generally but this is very impactful and really cool!
@LucidDreamer Big fan of the calavera designs! Absolutely gorgeous!
@gugeta Every time I scroll by I don't know what it is about the flowers but that texture always catches my eye. It turned out awesome.
@smellyoak I really like the skin version. I love all the transparency/bone skins people have been posting but something about yours is especially well done in my opinion. It's very clean and the colors work well together.
@wormwood I'm sure you've already heard it before but... can't help but think of Attack on Titan when I see your entry. I love it!
@demonpunk Both of your entries are awesome! The texture is just crazy on "Cabin Basement"... don't quite understand the name but still cool nonetheless. "Sashimi" is very well executed! Pun may or may not be intended.
@yiq Morbid Fae is as the name suggests, morbid, but it is still really well done. Looks absolutely terrific! Pure blood is a little too saturated/bright for my taste though, but I'm sure others like it that way. Awesome job on both!
@Jey I love both of your entries! The texture and colors of "Loyal" capture the perfect zombie-esque dragon! "Plague Native" is also very well done and I love the muted colors.
@ArtisticThingem Very beautiful texture on this one! Love everything about it!
@Mewten Super well done but really gives me the heebie jeebies. ~shudders~ We have an infestation of moth larvae in my house so it's especially unsettling to me right now.
@AffableGiraffe Very interesting! It certainly makes a trypophobic's skin crawl; I can assure you of that.
@Grune This concept just amazes me. Love the idea and love how it turned out!
@Silviya I can't stop staring at this one. I love it so much I might actually have to buy it if you don't win! ; v;
@Daichym Very nicely done! The texture and overall quality is just astonishing!
@sylphofmind I love this one but just wish it were slightly darker or more muted as it is so vibrant that it kinda kills my eyes if I stare too long. Very eye-catching!
@maddywaddywoo Very inventive! I love how it turned out!
@mintybloo Another wonderful calavera design! Love the colors!
@Cynictis I love gas masks and I love this! The caution tape you added is a great addition.
@realitychek17 The peculiarity of this one catches me off guard every time. It's so interesting to look at!
@skallen This one startles me every time I see it. Love the textures and the face is just crazy well done!
@RenInk I can't help but think of the Cheshire cat when I see your entries. I love them both!
@Xylidriv Love how this one looks! Would be nice to see some previews though to get a better idea.
@Nellis Love the colors and the subtle texture!
@StudyofMonsters The wriggling texture is just crazy cool! The eyes on the coatl just make my skin crawl but it’s still super cool!
@Apocalyptichorse Love the translucent design! Wish it was a little more visible though as it’s not as easy to see in the smaller size.
@Kaial Love this one! The texture is just awesome!
@TechniRainbow Another spectacular design! Love the stitching and the calavera design on the wings!
@Hali The exact placement of the larger eye towards the front is just perfect. It creates an illusion of sorts and almost suggests the arm is the head instead, or that’s what I think anyways. The texture is wonderful!
PM me to buy Slime Eater!
Picarto | deviantArt | Tumblr
aceawareness.gif
@crazy4zuko
That means so much!
This is my first time ever making an accent, so that's wonderful to read. ;u;
@crazy4zuko
That means so much!
This is my first time ever making an accent, so that's wonderful to read. ;u;
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@crazy4zuko Ahhh thank you, I'm glad you like it ^^
@crazy4zuko Ahhh thank you, I'm glad you like it ^^
@crazy4zuko
Heeey~ Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like my entries! Zombies rule *-*
@crazy4zuko
Heeey~ Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like my entries! Zombies rule *-*
RY79kSb.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 86