Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@lyric
Not sure, actually, those were found on tumblr
also, for the rest of you, not only does the door not have a, well, door, but there are air vents to either side of you that you have to keep an eye on too
welp we're dead see ya'll in a freddy fazbear suit
@lyric
Not sure, actually, those were found on tumblr
also, for the rest of you, not only does the door not have a, well, door, but there are air vents to either side of you that you have to keep an eye on too
welp we're dead see ya'll in a freddy fazbear suit
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
Fine folks we shall take a second to look at the facts.

1. New animatronics+old animatronics is at least 8 enemies. Those are the official ones, we don't know if Golden Freddy or #2 is in there yet.

2. Look at the pictures at the start of the video closely, see the puppet guy? Are they a 9th animatronic? Special threat?

3. Look at Chica's poster at 1:00 in the video? Whyyy did they give her underwear and a slim figure? What possible reason? It's just incongruous and reeks of the eyelashes-on-a-dog syndrome so you know it's a girl.

4. What room are you in? I've seen people say you can leave that room, maybe you can run to the old room to barricade yourself or something? That would be cool.

Sorry I got kind of off point on 3 but it bothers me a whole lot.
Fine folks we shall take a second to look at the facts.

1. New animatronics+old animatronics is at least 8 enemies. Those are the official ones, we don't know if Golden Freddy or #2 is in there yet.

2. Look at the pictures at the start of the video closely, see the puppet guy? Are they a 9th animatronic? Special threat?

3. Look at Chica's poster at 1:00 in the video? Whyyy did they give her underwear and a slim figure? What possible reason? It's just incongruous and reeks of the eyelashes-on-a-dog syndrome so you know it's a girl.

4. What room are you in? I've seen people say you can leave that room, maybe you can run to the old room to barricade yourself or something? That would be cool.

Sorry I got kind of off point on 3 but it bothers me a whole lot.
In the screencap of the new Chica in the main hall, did you all notice that she has something animatronic in her hand, I think?
In the screencap of the new Chica in the main hall, did you all notice that she has something animatronic in her hand, I think?
@Wildpiercy

#2: Regarding the puppet, I bet it comes from the ceiling. Because FNAF2 doesn't look terrifying enough already, haha.
@Wildpiercy

#2: Regarding the puppet, I bet it comes from the ceiling. Because FNAF2 doesn't look terrifying enough already, haha.
ASDGFHJYGHK
I-this-
I need!!!! It looks so awesome!
ASDGFHJYGHK
I-this-
I need!!!! It looks so awesome!
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Oh my god, I am so excited. I feel like this is going to be freaking beautiful. I was wondering how they were going to make it even scarier, but this looks outright freaky. And no doors.
Oh my god, I am so excited. I feel like this is going to be freaking beautiful. I was wondering how they were going to make it even scarier, but this looks outright freaky. And no doors.
JViYfKK.png
I look forward to Hank Green playing this on Games With Hank
I look forward to Hank Green playing this on Games With Hank
forumsigfr.gif
Markiplier is going to cry.
Markiplier is going to cry.
XS9Xu1r.png
this screenshot - [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/a1b997b5e87801968d0c9772b5135862/tumblr_ndtgf8QbEu1tp7cflo1_500.jpg[/img] iF THAT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE PAINT SPLATTER OR WHATEVER IT LOOKS LIKE BLOOD. WE'RE ALL DEAD.
this screenshot -
tumblr_ndtgf8QbEu1tp7cflo1_500.jpg
iF THAT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE PAINT SPLATTER OR WHATEVER IT LOOKS LIKE BLOOD.
WE'RE ALL DEAD.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Who wanna work with me at Freddy's and get pawed by animaltronics? We're gonna have a lot of fun.

P.S. Can't wait to see Markiplier play this.
Who wanna work with me at Freddy's and get pawed by animaltronics? We're gonna have a lot of fun.

P.S. Can't wait to see Markiplier play this.
S9foAWY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20