Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
i am scared for whatever that arukenimon noodle puppet thing is...
i am scared for whatever that arukenimon noodle puppet thing is...
lettered in gilt
[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e6cd84b738cff9662fbdb0bbd1dda531/tumblr_ndtgf8QbEu1tp7cflo3_500.jpg[/img] WHY IS THIS A THING. THAT JAW IS LIKE A SNAKE. RABBIT JAWS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO [i]UNHINGE[/i][/center]
tumblr_ndtgf8QbEu1tp7cflo3_500.jpg

WHY IS THIS A THING.
THAT JAW IS LIKE A SNAKE.
RABBIT JAWS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO UNHINGE
hn5xCVk.png
@BMVagabond
That's the new Foxy, actually. Also, a+ username.
@BMVagabond
That's the new Foxy, actually. Also, a+ username.
@Corvida
(Mad King for life, man.)
Yikes, is it? It looked almost bleach-white to me, which kind of the threw me off the idea of it being Foxy. Must be the flashlight giving it that effect, though.

Thank you for clarifying!
still scary as hell though
@Corvida
(Mad King for life, man.)
Yikes, is it? It looked almost bleach-white to me, which kind of the threw me off the idea of it being Foxy. Must be the flashlight giving it that effect, though.

Thank you for clarifying!
still scary as hell though
hn5xCVk.png
@BMVagabond
(Gavin is my favorite though orz)
Yeah, the new Foxy is even more messed up than the old one. In the trailer at 1:05 you can see that it's pretty much just a bunch of wires and the endoskeleton.

And I bet the puppet thing in the pictures comes down from the ceiling, since it is a marionette.
@BMVagabond
(Gavin is my favorite though orz)
Yeah, the new Foxy is even more messed up than the old one. In the trailer at 1:05 you can see that it's pretty much just a bunch of wires and the endoskeleton.

And I bet the puppet thing in the pictures comes down from the ceiling, since it is a marionette.
@Corvida
(I've always been partial to Michael, honestly, but the Vagabond has kinda grown on me.)
Sure is, by the looks of it. I've watched that trailer over and over for who knows how long now. I'm trying to prepare myself, but everyone knows that this trailer is only a fraction of the horror we're going to experience. And it's glorious.

Marionette, eh? Even better.
@Corvida
(I've always been partial to Michael, honestly, but the Vagabond has kinda grown on me.)
Sure is, by the looks of it. I've watched that trailer over and over for who knows how long now. I'm trying to prepare myself, but everyone knows that this trailer is only a fraction of the horror we're going to experience. And it's glorious.

Marionette, eh? Even better.
hn5xCVk.png
@BMVagabond
(I have a long history of catastrophically ruining every video game I play so I like to see someone else mess up just as badly.)

Yeah, you can see the strings. To me, Chica is by far the scariest, so seeing her in the vents will probably make me scream. Who do you think is the creepiest?
@BMVagabond
(I have a long history of catastrophically ruining every video game I play so I like to see someone else mess up just as badly.)

Yeah, you can see the strings. To me, Chica is by far the scariest, so seeing her in the vents will probably make me scream. Who do you think is the creepiest?
@Corvida
(I rage every so often and have a kind of bloodshed streak when it comes to multiplayer/competitive games... I guess my choice of favorites kinda reflects that, haha)

Chica. For sure.
Scared me half to death in the first game and I'm willing to bet that it'll be the same situation in this edition. I remember being afraid to even check in her hallway for fear she'd be staring into the camera.

Chickens be creepin.
@Corvida
(I rage every so often and have a kind of bloodshed streak when it comes to multiplayer/competitive games... I guess my choice of favorites kinda reflects that, haha)

Chica. For sure.
Scared me half to death in the first game and I'm willing to bet that it'll be the same situation in this edition. I remember being afraid to even check in her hallway for fear she'd be staring into the camera.

Chickens be creepin.
hn5xCVk.png
Chica is horrifying. She's by far the scariest in the second game, second being new Foxy and third being new Bonnie. I kind of feel bad for old Bonnie.

Love original Foxy, as usual~
Chica is horrifying. She's by far the scariest in the second game, second being new Foxy and third being new Bonnie. I kind of feel bad for old Bonnie.

Love original Foxy, as usual~
XS9Xu1r.png
@BMVagabond
(I tend to pretty much set everything on fire or explode it, and make just horrible decisions. Especially in multiplayer/co-op, like Minecraft. It's a good thing my friends are used to me.)

She camped out for me SO MUCH. Oh yeah, the first time my friend played, by 3:00 AM on night ONE she had Foxy charge her. ONE. And she was hallucinating. She had the worst luck I have ever seen.
@BMVagabond
(I tend to pretty much set everything on fire or explode it, and make just horrible decisions. Especially in multiplayer/co-op, like Minecraft. It's a good thing my friends are used to me.)

She camped out for me SO MUCH. Oh yeah, the first time my friend played, by 3:00 AM on night ONE she had Foxy charge her. ONE. And she was hallucinating. She had the worst luck I have ever seen.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20