Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@Reyna
Old Bonnie -- lack of face and all -- kinda gives off a "I'm going to help you but I need you to help me; get my face back." vibe to me. Like sure she looks terrifying lurching down a hallway, but what if she's trying to protect you?
Bad headcanon.
That bunny is made of murder and lies.

@Corvida
(Pff, I hear you there. I've got the worst luck with creepers. I wouldn't mind hopping into an MC server sometime with you if you ever get the chance; I can only assume chaos would ensue?)

I don't remember her ever reaching the window for me, but she certainly enjoyed peering into the cameras. Not okay. Definitely not okay.
@Reyna
Old Bonnie -- lack of face and all -- kinda gives off a "I'm going to help you but I need you to help me; get my face back." vibe to me. Like sure she looks terrifying lurching down a hallway, but what if she's trying to protect you?
Bad headcanon.
That bunny is made of murder and lies.

@Corvida
(Pff, I hear you there. I've got the worst luck with creepers. I wouldn't mind hopping into an MC server sometime with you if you ever get the chance; I can only assume chaos would ensue?)

I don't remember her ever reaching the window for me, but she certainly enjoyed peering into the cameras. Not okay. Definitely not okay.
hn5xCVk.png
@Reyna

Foxy is my favorite, too. But after Chica, I think Bonnie is the scariest, followed by Freddy then Foxy. I think that, since you have to monitor Foxy so much, you'll know when he's about to charge, which takes the fear out for me.
@Reyna

Foxy is my favorite, too. But after Chica, I think Bonnie is the scariest, followed by Freddy then Foxy. I think that, since you have to monitor Foxy so much, you'll know when he's about to charge, which takes the fear out for me.
@BMVagabond
I like that headcanon! Teaming up with them would be fantastic. I don't think it will happen, but I would love that. I just wonder how it's going to work with no doors. Did you notice if we still have lights?
@BMVagabond
I like that headcanon! Teaming up with them would be fantastic. I don't think it will happen, but I would love that. I just wonder how it's going to work with no doors. Did you notice if we still have lights?
@BMVagabond I've always liked Bonnie tbh. I can't help but feel bad for her. Actually, I like everyone except Freddy. Freddy needs to spontaneously combust. foxy though [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/4f19f1636907bc156a388755ee45a39a/tumblr_ndtm96qiFX1rpco6xo1_500.gif[/img] [i]love me[/i]
@BMVagabond
I've always liked Bonnie tbh. I can't help but feel bad for her. Actually, I like everyone except Freddy. Freddy needs to spontaneously combust.

foxy though
tumblr_ndtm96qiFX1rpco6xo1_500.gif
love me
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna
Foxy just wants hugs.
... What do you mean he's trying to bite off your head? Love bites, man. That's all they are. Love bites.

@Corvida
We've got some kind of light system, yeah. 1:03 on the video shows the player activating a button for light. I'm not sure it's as readily available as it was in the first game, but it's something.
@Reyna
Foxy just wants hugs.
... What do you mean he's trying to bite off your head? Love bites, man. That's all they are. Love bites.

@Corvida
We've got some kind of light system, yeah. 1:03 on the video shows the player activating a button for light. I'm not sure it's as readily available as it was in the first game, but it's something.
hn5xCVk.png
@BMVagabond
love is a non existent dooooooooor~
@BMVagabond
love is a non existent dooooooooor~
XS9Xu1r.png
[silently scoots away from air vents]

[silently tells doors how much i love them]
[silently scoots away from air vents]

[silently tells doors how much i love them]
@Reyna
All my life has been a series of doors in my face...
so I just got rid of them~
@Reyna
All my life has been a series of doors in my face...
so I just got rid of them~
hn5xCVk.png
@Reyna @BMVagabond
The bite of '87 was just a very strong love bite.
@Reyna @BMVagabond
The bite of '87 was just a very strong love bite.
@BMVagabond
we're on a roll.

@Corvida
It was a kiss that got too intense.

OKAY GUYS
THAT WEIRD BLACK PUPPET THING
IS THAT SATAN
@BMVagabond
we're on a roll.

@Corvida
It was a kiss that got too intense.

OKAY GUYS