Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Crafting: CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62
It's been so lovely seeing and meeting so many new builders around the server the last few days! :DD
It's been so lovely seeing and meeting so many new builders around the server the last few days! :DD
m7zBelb.png
@Rothkind
Hhm, alright, seems like we'll have to dig a bit deeper in that case!
It would be helpful to know what Operating System you're currently using as it can help eliminate problems that come about only from some of them!

And just to clarify, Minecraft and java.exe are being allowed through your firewall? If you are running Windows there can sometimes be issues with Java Platinum SE Binary as well, there's a video here which may be worth a look to see if that's what is causing it even despite java being accepted!

If that doesn't resolve it it may be worth downgrading from 1.7.10 to 1.7.9, which is possible through the edit profile settings on the bottom left hand of the launcher, as well as trying the [Default] profile as opposed to one created by MCPatcher or Forge etc.

If all that doesn't work it may indeed be time to do a fresh reinstall of Minecraft!
@Rothkind
Hhm, alright, seems like we'll have to dig a bit deeper in that case!
It would be helpful to know what Operating System you're currently using as it can help eliminate problems that come about only from some of them!

And just to clarify, Minecraft and java.exe are being allowed through your firewall? If you are running Windows there can sometimes be issues with Java Platinum SE Binary as well, there's a video here which may be worth a look to see if that's what is causing it even despite java being accepted!

If that doesn't resolve it it may be worth downgrading from 1.7.10 to 1.7.9, which is possible through the edit profile settings on the bottom left hand of the launcher, as well as trying the [Default] profile as opposed to one created by MCPatcher or Forge etc.

If all that doesn't work it may indeed be time to do a fresh reinstall of Minecraft!
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
Flight Rising Username: Inusui
Flight Rising ID: 21662
Minecraft Username: Inusui
Are you 16 or older?: yes
Have you read and agreed with the rules?: yes uwu
Time Zone(optional): est
Flight(optional): Lightning
Flight Rising Username: Inusui
Flight Rising ID: 21662
Minecraft Username: Inusui
Have you read and agreed with the rules?: yes uwu
Time Zone(optional): est
Flight Rising Username: Florae
Flight Rising ID: 85348
Minecraft Username: Pieridine
Are you 16 or older?: Yes
Have you read and agreed with the rules?: Yes
Time Zone(optional): EST
Flight(optional): Arcane
Flight Rising Username: Florae
Flight Rising ID: 85348
Minecraft Username: Pieridine
Time Zone(optional): EST
Flight(optional): Arcane
@Batcrooks
FR Username: ThatOneGirl
ID: 22446
Minecraft Username:Faerydae1
16 or Older: Yep
Read the Rules: Yes
Flight: Arcane Flight
@Batcrooks
FR Username: ThatOneGirl
ID: 22446
Minecraft Username:Faerydae1
16 or Older: Yep
Read the Rules: Yes
Flight: Arcane Flight
siCDo6r.png
@Batcrooks

Flight Rising Username: Aetherluxumbra
Flight Rising ID: 47754
Minecraft Username: Fuzzlezexion
Time Zone(optional): UTC/GMT -5 hours (CDT/CST)
@Batcrooks

Flight Rising Username: Aetherluxumbra
Flight Rising ID: 47754
Minecraft Username: Fuzzlezexion
Time Zone(optional): UTC/GMT -5 hours (CDT/CST)
tumblr_o90b7788wM1sk2f1lo1_540.png

NPJeL0P.gif
@Batcrooks I know we aren't allowed to build in the areas but how close would be considered too close?
@Batcrooks I know we aren't allowed to build in the areas but how close would be considered too close?
@Batcrooks

Flight Rising Username: Saintduma
Flight Rising ID: 45909
Minecraft Username: saintduma
Have you read and agreed with the rules?: yes
Time Zone(optional): EST (FR +3)
Flight(optional): Shadow

Edit: I am a builder. I worked a lot with microblocks when the mod packs with those were the most popular, so I've done some intense little things with that; unfortunately I have no idea where most of my pictures have gone, so if you want me to just be a mook building repetitive sections of walls for a while it's something I'm happy to, and able to, do.
@Batcrooks

Flight Rising Username: Saintduma
Flight Rising ID: 45909
Minecraft Username: saintduma
Time Zone(optional): EST (FR +3)
Flight(optional): Shadow

Edit: I am a builder. I worked a lot with microblocks when the mod packs with those were the most popular, so I've done some intense little things with that; unfortunately I have no idea where most of my pictures have gone, so if you want me to just be a mook building repetitive sections of walls for a while it's something I'm happy to, and able to, do.
emyR0Ab.png
@Inusui @Florae @ThatOneGirl @Aetherluxumbra @Saintduma
You have been added to the white-list! The server address is at the bottom of the OP. Hope to see you log on soon!
@Inusui @Florae @ThatOneGirl @Aetherluxumbra @Saintduma
You have been added to the white-list! The server address is at the bottom of the OP. Hope to see you log on soon!
Flight Rising Username: VCRwolfe
Flight Rising ID: 1586
Minecraft Username: chuckle_chuck
Are you 16 or older?: 20 yrs
Time Zone(optional): arizona time (UTC-07:00)
Flight(optional): lightning
Flight Rising Username: VCRwolfe
Flight Rising ID: 1586
Minecraft Username: chuckle_chuck
Are you 16 or older?: 20 yrs
Time Zone(optional): arizona time (UTC-07:00)
Flight(optional): lightning
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62