Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Mini Newbie Raffle! - WINNERS PAGE 13
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@GunmetalJane

Not at all! c: Just want to pay it forward for all the kindness that was shown to me when I was a newbie. c:

@inuakag

Cool answers! :D I've got your tickets down. c:
@GunmetalJane

Not at all! c: Just want to pay it forward for all the kindness that was shown to me when I was a newbie. c:

@inuakag

Cool answers! :D I've got your tickets down. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

I'd love to join! Thanks for doing this.

An interesting fact... I'm an only child. (I guess that's interesting to some).

I chose Arcane because I've always loved reading and learning. I also tend to daydream/think about philosophical type things a lot.

I'd have to say my favorite breed would be Imperial, but the Pearlcatchers have their charm too.

Flight. (Cliche, but true).
@silverdrake

I'd love to join! Thanks for doing this.

An interesting fact... I'm an only child. (I guess that's interesting to some).

I chose Arcane because I've always loved reading and learning. I also tend to daydream/think about philosophical type things a lot.

I'd have to say my favorite breed would be Imperial, but the Pearlcatchers have their charm too.

Flight. (Cliche, but true).
@Asilas

Not at all! c:

Awesome answers! c: Got your tickets down! :D
@Asilas

Not at all! c:

Awesome answers! c: Got your tickets down! :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
A tiny little bump for visibility. c:
A tiny little bump for visibility. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Thank you for this opportunity!
About myself: I raised butterflies as a business for 5 years. I just watched a butterfly emerge while eating breakfast.

I chose Wind because it's clearly the best flight. :D I love the flying noodle! Seriously though, the dragons in my dreams live in a place very much like the Cloudsong, and if I could fly, I would spend all my time in the wind.

My favorite breed... is still in flux. The more I look at people's lairs, the more potential I see in most every breed. (Look at them Dapper Snappers!) Today's favorite is still Skydancer.

If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? Although some of the previous posts about manipulating time are tempting, I have no choice but to choose Flight.
@silverdrake

Thank you for this opportunity!
About myself: I raised butterflies as a business for 5 years. I just watched a butterfly emerge while eating breakfast.

I chose Wind because it's clearly the best flight. :D I love the flying noodle! Seriously though, the dragons in my dreams live in a place very much like the Cloudsong, and if I could fly, I would spend all my time in the wind.

My favorite breed... is still in flux. The more I look at people's lairs, the more potential I see in most every breed. (Look at them Dapper Snappers!) Today's favorite is still Skydancer.

If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? Although some of the previous posts about manipulating time are tempting, I have no choice but to choose Flight.
@Ruffian

Not at all! Glad you entered. c:

Cool answers! :D I've got your tickets down.

Also, hello fellow Windy!
@Ruffian

Not at all! Glad you entered. c:

Cool answers! :D I've got your tickets down.

Also, hello fellow Windy!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Yep, Breezybottoms unite! Thanks so much.

Your Lair is awe-inspiring. Mind if I hang out there for a bit while you work over here? I'll groom some familiars if you'd like...
Yep, Breezybottoms unite! Thanks so much.

Your Lair is awe-inspiring. Mind if I hang out there for a bit while you work over here? I'll groom some familiars if you'd like...
@silverdrake

Well, I dunno if this is interesting, but I can paint using my feet, not as professional looking as with my hands, but decent enough that it looks like some amateur artist did it :P

I chose Fire Flight because I have a handful of friends there, and the whole concept just appealed to me. Also, I'm bias to anything fire related ( be it in a series like Legend of Aang [ yay for fire benders? ] or some other thingy )

I'm super duper addicted to Skydancers, Imperials and Faes

I'd like to have shape shifting, since I'm a big fat animal loving person. The kind that will spend the whole day just watching Animal Planet or would rather stay in the shelter rather than shop.
@silverdrake

Well, I dunno if this is interesting, but I can paint using my feet, not as professional looking as with my hands, but decent enough that it looks like some amateur artist did it :P

I chose Fire Flight because I have a handful of friends there, and the whole concept just appealed to me. Also, I'm bias to anything fire related ( be it in a series like Legend of Aang [ yay for fire benders? ] or some other thingy )

I'm super duper addicted to Skydancers, Imperials and Faes

I'd like to have shape shifting, since I'm a big fat animal loving person. The kind that will spend the whole day just watching Animal Planet or would rather stay in the shelter rather than shop.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@silverdrake i'd like to join =)

does liking to cross stitch count as an interesting fact?
shadow, because they seemed sneakiest
fae. really only saw the starters so
at-will invisibility

The forums don't like my shifty eyes, i'll have to stop using them
@silverdrake i'd like to join =)

does liking to cross stitch count as an interesting fact?
shadow, because they seemed sneakiest
fae. really only saw the starters so
at-will invisibility

The forums don't like my shifty eyes, i'll have to stop using them
@silverdrake: Thanks for hosting this!
I've never heard the full version of Baby by justin beiber (and never intend to)
Water, cause it's my fave element
I like the Imperial breed the most
I would pick teleportation as a super power
@silverdrake: Thanks for hosting this!
I've never heard the full version of Baby by justin beiber (and never intend to)
Water, cause it's my fave element
I like the Imperial breed the most
I would pick teleportation as a super power
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13