Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 282 283
A lizard similar to a common gliding lizard, though the wings/sails have markings that look like the face of a dragon (perhaps a specific dragon species) to try and ward off predators-- or at least give actual dragons some second thoughts about eating them (that is, until realization kicks in.)
A lizard similar to a common gliding lizard, though the wings/sails have markings that look like the face of a dragon (perhaps a specific dragon species) to try and ward off predators-- or at least give actual dragons some second thoughts about eating them (that is, until realization kicks in.)
Crested Gecko!!!
Crested Gecko!!!
You know how we can fight with dragons in the coliseum? What about a coliseum made specifically for our Familiars?

I think it would be fun to have the familiar have its stats based on the dragon it's equipped with.
You know how we can fight with dragons in the coliseum? What about a coliseum made specifically for our Familiars?

I think it would be fun to have the familiar have its stats based on the dragon it's equipped with.
red panda!!! or even chinchillas, sugar gliders, sheep, chameleons and catfish! also what about some item ones like a windchime with a big bow or something? :O
red panda!!! or even chinchillas, sugar gliders, sheep, chameleons and catfish! also what about some item ones like a windchime with a big bow or something? :O
tinybanner_1.png
I'd like to see more plant inspired familiars! We have only 2 Fungi and 2 Flytraps at the moment, right? How about a Cactus familiar next :D
I'd like to see more plant inspired familiars! We have only 2 Fungi and 2 Flytraps at the moment, right? How about a Cactus familiar next :D
8wF4Uc8.png
Llamas & alpacas, please!
Llamas & alpacas, please!

Pastel Hatchery
geckos
spiders
bugs
cuttlefish
squid

kaprosuchus or postosuchus

plant familiars but with the fantasy twist like a living sentient tree or a cactus
geckos
spiders
bugs
cuttlefish
squid

kaprosuchus or postosuchus

plant familiars but with the fantasy twist like a living sentient tree or a cactus
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
Monkeys!
Monkeys!
Angler fish since we have that little light apparel
Angler fish since we have that little light apparel
There are no cows/bulls/MINOTAURS and it would be so neat if there were! o:
There are no cows/bulls/MINOTAURS and it would be so neat if there were! o:
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 282 283