Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Primary Gene: Crystal!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47
HTANK YOU BASED ARTISTS

I'M REACTING TO THIS GENE LIKE THE RAINBOW SPONGE LADY
HTANK YOU BASED ARTISTS

I'M REACTING TO THIS GENE LIKE THE RAINBOW SPONGE LADY
isjE8eL.gif

he/him/his
Ohhhh my god I'm so excited, these are absolutely lovely. *O* Perhaps I won't quite be so irishim exclusive anymore, haha! I'm loving those chameleons, too!
Ohhhh my god I'm so excited, these are absolutely lovely. *O* Perhaps I won't quite be so irishim exclusive anymore, haha! I'm loving those chameleons, too!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tdZYof6.png
fdUVIfW.png
LRdLP2V.png
If only I could afford it hahaha
If only I could afford it hahaha
pixelg.gif
Aw yiss. ************* crystal.

And now I want a chameleon because cutie lizards
Aw yiss. ************* crystal.

And now I want a chameleon because cutie lizards
I'm happy to see the new gene. Except... [img]http://i.imgur.com/lTO48OH.png[/img] [b]SERIOUSLY WHY.[/b]
I'm happy to see the new gene. Except...

lTO48OH.png

SERIOUSLY WHY.
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
SO MUCH YES
SO MUCH YES
Dj7mGds.png
Scars on Coatls! Woo!
Scars on Coatls! Woo!
Oh wow, the new gene is absolutely gorgeous! After playing around with it in the Scrying Workshop, I can safely say that it makes some colours that I didn't really like before look good :O

I can't wait for a matching secondary!
Oh wow, the new gene is absolutely gorgeous! After playing around with it in the Scrying Workshop, I can safely say that it makes some colours that I didn't really like before look good :O

I can't wait for a matching secondary!
NTCq9zE.png
@Undel You and the rest of the FR team never cease to amaze me. I look forward to the secondary to Crystal and new treasure gene.
@Undel You and the rest of the FR team never cease to amaze me. I look forward to the secondary to Crystal and new treasure gene.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Woooo Two blue range imperial Crystal Baboos hatched already. I hope they sell fast. That's halfway to my WC scroll if they do :D
Woooo Two blue range imperial Crystal Baboos hatched already. I hope they sell fast. That's halfway to my WC scroll if they do :D
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47