Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed-Welcome W-mass ping pg109
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 111 112
@Narvix

Oops! I meant to make the settings for it public. I completely forgot! Thanks for reminding me!

I changed the settings, so you should be able to view it now. Please tell me if you're unable to.
@Narvix

Oops! I meant to make the settings for it public. I completely forgot! Thanks for reminding me!

I changed the settings, so you should be able to view it now. Please tell me if you're unable to.
Woo this is cool, I'd love to enter.

Those links are really helpful
Woo this is cool, I'd love to enter.

Those links are really helpful
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Kedia It's available ^^ Thank you
@Kedia It's available ^^ Thank you
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
I'd love to enter! Thank you for putting this on!
I'd love to enter! Thank you for putting this on!
tumblr_o6l66j0Bcw1u1e30po1_400.png
@Kedia: Chocobos are the best birds ever. They are everywhere because they are adorable and one of the signature creatures of Final Fantasy.

Other signature creatures are Ifrit, Shiva and Bahamut - three summons that are used in many of the games, Moogles, Malboro (they use a move that can cause sleep, poison, confusion, blindness and I think also silence all at once while also causing damage so if they have low HP, or high power and they are confused, they may die from poison, from the damage of the attack, or kill each other which often results in needing to reload from the last save point), Tonberries (they can one hit kill characters, they are evil) and Cactuars (they can one hit kill you in some games due to their signature moves 'thousand needles' and 'ten thousand needles' if you don't have enough health).

Signature characters are Mog and Cid. There is often someone called Cid in the games who often has something to do with an airship and there is often a Moogle called Mog. XD
@Kedia: Chocobos are the best birds ever. They are everywhere because they are adorable and one of the signature creatures of Final Fantasy.

Other signature creatures are Ifrit, Shiva and Bahamut - three summons that are used in many of the games, Moogles, Malboro (they use a move that can cause sleep, poison, confusion, blindness and I think also silence all at once while also causing damage so if they have low HP, or high power and they are confused, they may die from poison, from the damage of the attack, or kill each other which often results in needing to reload from the last save point), Tonberries (they can one hit kill characters, they are evil) and Cactuars (they can one hit kill you in some games due to their signature moves 'thousand needles' and 'ten thousand needles' if you don't have enough health).

Signature characters are Mog and Cid. There is often someone called Cid in the games who often has something to do with an airship and there is often a Moogle called Mog. XD
I'd like to enter, please! And thanks, this is very generous of you (and all who donated!)
I'd like to enter, please! And thanks, this is very generous of you (and all who donated!)
@MoogleSam

So much info! So confoogled! :-P
@MoogleSam

So much info! So confoogled! :-P
@Narvix

You're welcome! Thanks for telling me that it wasn't showing!
@Narvix

You're welcome! Thanks for telling me that it wasn't showing!
WOW!!! This sounds AMAZING!! My sister told me about it to help me get started with my dragons! Hope I am one of the lucky ones!
WOW!!! This sounds AMAZING!! My sister told me about it to help me get started with my dragons! Hope I am one of the lucky ones!
@darkderg @Purrlpink @CantH8K8

You have been added! Welcome!
@darkderg @Purrlpink @CantH8K8

You have been added! Welcome!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 111 112