Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70
I used to co-own a videogame company, but I actually quit yesterday! So for now I'm jobless and looking for something nice.
I used to co-own a videogame company, but I actually quit yesterday! So for now I'm jobless and looking for something nice.
I work retail at TJ-Maxx. :B
I work retail at TJ-Maxx. :B
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif
Embrace your new reality.
im unemployed and slowly doing online classes for a biology degree
not sure what i want to actually do with a biology/teaching degree but id like to go to a real school for animal behavior/psychology if im ever healthy enough!
im unemployed and slowly doing online classes for a biology degree
not sure what i want to actually do with a biology/teaching degree but id like to go to a real school for animal behavior/psychology if im ever healthy enough!
I work at a tiny liquor store that's about a 15 minute drive from my apartment. Work is easy enough, but 75 dollars a week isn't the most appealing thing, especially when you've got a lot of things that you need to pay for and you're only left with 20 bucks for anything else, really.

I plan on transferring to a 4 year university after I finish up college. I plan on working in the psychology field as a clinical psychologist.
I work at a tiny liquor store that's about a 15 minute drive from my apartment. Work is easy enough, but 75 dollars a week isn't the most appealing thing, especially when you've got a lot of things that you need to pay for and you're only left with 20 bucks for anything else, really.

I plan on transferring to a 4 year university after I finish up college. I plan on working in the psychology field as a clinical psychologist.
I currently part time at my local six flags for fright fest!
My other job is boring old data entry for my dad. Basically I lost vinyl records online to sell. It's boring but I get $.40 a record, which really adds up considering a record takes less than a minute to post.
I currently part time at my local six flags for fright fest!
My other job is boring old data entry for my dad. Basically I lost vinyl records online to sell. It's boring but I get $.40 a record, which really adds up considering a record takes less than a minute to post.
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
Mostly I'm a student and mainly live off of scholarship living expenses. I also sell art at anime conventions. I also ahhh... occasionally am an. uh. Online date. Yeah. Video date, we'll call it that. It's fun and pays well and I set my own hours lol. I want to be an artist though, I'm not sure exactly how or where. I like illustrating :)

I hope to be able to make some accents when I get more time...
Mostly I'm a student and mainly live off of scholarship living expenses. I also sell art at anime conventions. I also ahhh... occasionally am an. uh. Online date. Yeah. Video date, we'll call it that. It's fun and pays well and I set my own hours lol. I want to be an artist though, I'm not sure exactly how or where. I like illustrating :)

I hope to be able to make some accents when I get more time...
I used to work at a shoe story (lord the stories I have.)
I'm a graphic designer as well, leaning more towards illustration and Branding.

I want to be a wealthy hermit living on some snow-capped mountain.
Spider Jerusalem life goals.
I used to work at a shoe story (lord the stories I have.)
I'm a graphic designer as well, leaning more towards illustration and Branding.

I want to be a wealthy hermit living on some snow-capped mountain.
Spider Jerusalem life goals.
I've never actually had a job; I'm just a freshman in high school. But when I get older, I'd love to be a video game designer! Or something along those lines. I just want to create a video game someday although I know next to nothing about programming. ;w;

Luckily, an IRL friend of mine (who recently joined FR! He's @Drag0nRider15) is really into tech-y stuff and he's planning on going to MIT, so maybe I can talk him into helping me with all of that. c:
I've never actually had a job; I'm just a freshman in high school. But when I get older, I'd love to be a video game designer! Or something along those lines. I just want to create a video game someday although I know next to nothing about programming. ;w;

Luckily, an IRL friend of mine (who recently joined FR! He's @Drag0nRider15) is really into tech-y stuff and he's planning on going to MIT, so maybe I can talk him into helping me with all of that. c:
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
I color comics! Currently working on the series LUMBERJANES :D
also I do freelance artwork and currently in the interview process for a game company~
I color comics! Currently working on the series LUMBERJANES :D
also I do freelance artwork and currently in the interview process for a game company~
@Timbre medical engineering is part of it, you've got it! :) the program i want to work for at NASA combines engineering and psychology to help train the astronauts to be the best they can be! there's a lot of stuff you have to figure out for the astronauts, like when to eat and exercise .. and also their circadian rhythms get jumbled because there's no day or night :^O
@Timbre medical engineering is part of it, you've got it! :) the program i want to work for at NASA combines engineering and psychology to help train the astronauts to be the best they can be! there's a lot of stuff you have to figure out for the astronauts, like when to eat and exercise .. and also their circadian rhythms get jumbled because there's no day or night :^O
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70