Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70
I'm a janitor at a university (I take care of the science building) and a farrier!
I'm a janitor at a university (I take care of the science building) and a farrier!
Operator at a laser tag place, but I'm currently applying for a new job (4 years of laser tag is more than enough)
Operator at a laser tag place, but I'm currently applying for a new job (4 years of laser tag is more than enough)
FGddW6r.png
I'm a server right now. It's not terrible work, and it keeps me super in shape. I'm going to be a computer engineer eventually, though.
I'm a server right now. It's not terrible work, and it keeps me super in shape. I'm going to be a computer engineer eventually, though.
my job is professional fight rising forum poster

i don't get paid enough for my hard work
my job is professional fight rising forum poster

i don't get paid enough for my hard work
6kN0bTT.png
@Luthor
Its really enjoyable! The people at my store currently get along really well with each other, almost like a looney group of friends.
@Luthor
Its really enjoyable! The people at my store currently get along really well with each other, almost like a looney group of friends.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I'm a long-haul truck driver! I love it, every day is an adventure. I get to travel all over and see some amazing things. Best job ever.
I'm a long-haul truck driver! I love it, every day is an adventure. I get to travel all over and see some amazing things. Best job ever.
I'm currently a uni student, but I hope that when I get my degree I can get into the video game industry and mAKE GAMES WHOOOOOO *confetti canon*

I'm planning on putting together a company with some of my friends. We have a good balance of skills, and from what I see, the indie scene is definitely on a rise with popularity. Otherwise, we'll probably work on some contract work for other companies to help us get by.
I'm currently a uni student, but I hope that when I get my degree I can get into the video game industry and mAKE GAMES WHOOOOOO *confetti canon*

I'm planning on putting together a company with some of my friends. We have a good balance of skills, and from what I see, the indie scene is definitely on a rise with popularity. Otherwise, we'll probably work on some contract work for other companies to help us get by.
163mug.png
~~They/Them/Their ~~+11hrs~~
Sculptor and perfumer. Essentially self employed running a small online business.

I like shiny things and smelly things. :)
Sculptor and perfumer. Essentially self employed running a small online business.

I like shiny things and smelly things. :)
Currently working at a local butcher while I attend college. It's really awesome seeing all the different animals that come in and having a hands-on look at their muscular structure and anatomy~

Career wise, though, I'm focused on Medical Illustration (on my last two years, woot!). It's stressful and demanding but I'm excited with the direction life has taken me. Fingers crossed hard work pays off! Haha.
Currently working at a local butcher while I attend college. It's really awesome seeing all the different animals that come in and having a hands-on look at their muscular structure and anatomy~

Career wise, though, I'm focused on Medical Illustration (on my last two years, woot!). It's stressful and demanding but I'm excited with the direction life has taken me. Fingers crossed hard work pays off! Haha.
Certified Medical Assistant, licensed Pharmacy Tech and working on a Phlebotomy license. I also have two years left (if I ever decide to take on more student loans) for a Bachelor's in Microbiology.

....but for now I'm actually a night auditor at a hotel while looking for a medical related job in my area.
Certified Medical Assistant, licensed Pharmacy Tech and working on a Phlebotomy license. I also have two years left (if I ever decide to take on more student loans) for a Bachelor's in Microbiology.

....but for now I'm actually a night auditor at a hotel while looking for a medical related job in my area.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70