Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons because of quitting!
1 2 3 4 5
@Juney - I'd love to take in #9. I love the Imperial and her colors make her look so elegant.
@Juney - I'd love to take in #9. I love the Imperial and her colors make her look so elegant.
JETQcvF.png
@Juney

I love the first and third dragons! My lair needs more circuit and I don't have any smoke yet D:

But I only have room for one of them right now :(
@Juney

I love the first and third dragons! My lair needs more circuit and I don't have any smoke yet D:

But I only have room for one of them right now :(
2 hours ahead of FR time. Frogs are too cute to eat! Send them to me instead :)
My Shop!
Banded Dart Frog VQf5rSC.png
@Juney

Dragon 7 is outstandingly beautiful, I love the combination of Obsidian, Denim and White. She'd be the jewel of my lair, that's for sure.
@Juney

Dragon 7 is outstandingly beautiful, I love the combination of Obsidian, Denim and White. She'd be the jewel of my lair, that's for sure.
bTMzUg8.png
I would love #5. I love her colors, as well as her species, and I need another WC female. I think I have an interesting male for her as well ;3
I would love #5. I love her colors, as well as her species, and I need another WC female. I think I have an interesting male for her as well ;3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Stormcaller,
please make a choice in which you want..

for the rest everyone is added!
@Stormcaller,
please make a choice in which you want..

for the rest everyone is added!
Hello there! if youre from a gifting thread,
HERE is my wishlisht for ITEMS!
and HERE are accents i would love to have, but any are fine!]
Please note i do not want skins or familiars, but i love accents! any and all accents! Though, if there is apparel not on my wishlist,im most likely not intrested in it.
@juney
Dragon #3 is gorgeous, as is #10! I love the circuit genes, and the sharp contrast of colour on #3 is incredible. #10 has a softer contrast, but the fading and mixing shades on the feet look beautiful nonetheless. They'd both make wonderful additions to my Hive, and I think I've got a lovely Ridgeback that would make absolutely wonderous drakelings with #3.
Sorry to see you go, though. I hope your time here was fun nonetheless!

IE, Edit: Whoops, didn't see the only one option. If either of them are already taken, I'll happily take whomever's left. Thanks!
@juney
Dragon #3 is gorgeous, as is #10! I love the circuit genes, and the sharp contrast of colour on #3 is incredible. #10 has a softer contrast, but the fading and mixing shades on the feet look beautiful nonetheless. They'd both make wonderful additions to my Hive, and I think I've got a lovely Ridgeback that would make absolutely wonderous drakelings with #3.
Sorry to see you go, though. I hope your time here was fun nonetheless!

IE, Edit: Whoops, didn't see the only one option. If either of them are already taken, I'll happily take whomever's left. Thanks!
@Juney

I think if it were one or the other it would have to be #3
@Juney

I think if it were one or the other it would have to be #3
2 hours ahead of FR time. Frogs are too cute to eat! Send them to me instead :)
My Shop!
Banded Dart Frog VQf5rSC.png
@Juney

I would be grateful to take in #6.
@Juney

I would be grateful to take in #6.
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
@Juney

I love dragon #8 and really feel I need him in my lair (I almost wrote hair, lol) because of his strong forest-y presence which reminds me of a talking tree that I dreamed of last night.
@Juney

I love dragon #8 and really feel I need him in my lair (I almost wrote hair, lol) because of his strong forest-y presence which reminds me of a talking tree that I dreamed of last night.
ADDED SOMETHING!
if you want a second 'ticket',you need to pay 800treasure or 2 gems!
ADDED SOMETHING!
if you want a second 'ticket',you need to pay 800treasure or 2 gems!
Hello there! if youre from a gifting thread,
HERE is my wishlisht for ITEMS!
and HERE are accents i would love to have, but any are fine!]
Please note i do not want skins or familiars, but i love accents! any and all accents! Though, if there is apparel not on my wishlist,im most likely not intrested in it.
1 2 3 4 5