Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons because of quitting!
1 2 3 4 5
so, on each post there will be a dragon which will be free, so dont ask for any other dagon. the only thing you need to do is to let me know by pinging me why you want that dragon so bad.
i also will make another thread with apparel etc.
This is a sort of raffle,so..
btw, dont blame me if you didnt ping me and i did read over your post..

Just one pick per person.
if you want more then one 'ticket' you need to pay 800treasure or 2 gems c:
Second costs 1600 or 4 gems, then the third 2400 treasure or 6 gems,etc etc.
so, on each post there will be a dragon which will be free, so dont ask for any other dagon. the only thing you need to do is to let me know by pinging me why you want that dragon so bad.
i also will make another thread with apparel etc.
This is a sort of raffle,so..
btw, dont blame me if you didnt ping me and i did read over your post..

Just one pick per person.
if you want more then one 'ticket' you need to pay 800treasure or 2 gems c:
Second costs 1600 or 4 gems, then the third 2400 treasure or 6 gems,etc etc.
Hello there! if youre from a gifting thread,
HERE is my wishlisht for ITEMS!
and HERE are accents i would love to have, but any are fine!]
Please note i do not want skins or familiars, but i love accents! any and all accents! Though, if there is apparel not on my wishlist,im most likely not intrested in it.
Done
Done
Please note i do not want skins or familiars, but i love accents! any and all accents! Though, if there is apparel not on my wishlist,im most likely not intrested in it.
Done
Done
Done
Done
@Juney
Oh gosh I would love #4! I think Imperials have been my favorite so far, and that black and white circuit design is absolutely fabulous *^*

EDIT: Aaaa I'm really sorry if I should've waited until you were finished listing dragons D;
@Juney
Oh gosh I would love #4! I think Imperials have been my favorite so far, and that black and white circuit design is absolutely fabulous *^*

EDIT: Aaaa I'm really sorry if I should've waited until you were finished listing dragons D;
weavile.gif
pink is manly
I LOVE dragon three.
I LOVE dragon three.
@juney I would love dragon 4 please. The monochrome colors with the red eyes really stand out and he would be a unique addition to my lair.
@juney I would love dragon 4 please. The monochrome colors with the red eyes really stand out and he would be a unique addition to my lair.
@Juney I would like #2 because i love the unique colors or black and pink along with the design of the tiger. Also because it is an imperial dragon which i love so much :D Thanks
@Juney I would like #2 because i love the unique colors or black and pink along with the design of the tiger. Also because it is an imperial dragon which i love so much :D Thanks
@Juney I would love dragon 2. I have a soft spot for stripes and her wings colors match with it are beautiful. I also have the perfect mate in mind for her :)
@Juney I would love dragon 2. I have a soft spot for stripes and her wings colors match with it are beautiful. I also have the perfect mate in mind for her :)
@Juney
I'd like to take #6 in; I'm pretty sure I got the perfect mate :)
@Juney
I'd like to take #6 in; I'm pretty sure I got the perfect mate :)
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 3 4 5