Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70
Right now I work for the US Government doing personnel, general, physical, and OPSEC security. Rather interesting really. In my spare time I volunteer at the local animal shelter to entertain and spread awareness about our many adoptable lovebugs.

I'd like to work downtown in DC doing security, preferably with a much higher paying salary :)
Right now I work for the US Government doing personnel, general, physical, and OPSEC security. Rather interesting really. In my spare time I volunteer at the local animal shelter to entertain and spread awareness about our many adoptable lovebugs.

I'd like to work downtown in DC doing security, preferably with a much higher paying salary :)
Pizza maker with a diploma in journalism.
Pizza maker with a diploma in journalism.
@tacroy It's funny, I'm a freelance copywriter who is well on her way to being a stay-at-home mom (currently pregnant, so...it's technically true already? IDK). It's awesome, I definitely recommend it! I can't wait to do some real mommy-ing, and I love that I'm lucky enough that I can work from home and spend more time with my wee one.
@tacroy It's funny, I'm a freelance copywriter who is well on her way to being a stay-at-home mom (currently pregnant, so...it's technically true already? IDK). It's awesome, I definitely recommend it! I can't wait to do some real mommy-ing, and I love that I'm lucky enough that I can work from home and spend more time with my wee one.
dfQWYWo.gif5x7G3hH.gifG1Yt25B.gif
I'm kind of a freelancer, I make jewelry boxes and accessories :3 Though I'll be working at a boutique seasonally in December!
I'm kind of a freelancer, I make jewelry boxes and accessories :3 Though I'll be working at a boutique seasonally in December!
21kz5s7.png
I work at Walmart as a night associate, stocking shelves(Most of the time the food). Average job, nothing too special. I get five days a week and two off(Or my 'weekend').
I work at Walmart as a night associate, stocking shelves(Most of the time the food). Average job, nothing too special. I get five days a week and two off(Or my 'weekend').
C76CJ.gifq24GC.gif6Q28m.gifukF7R.gifBw8Pe.gif0MKqX.gifYoq7k.gif
i feel that, @dragonpaw. i hope your recovery is going well!
i feel that, @dragonpaw. i hope your recovery is going well!
@tacroy
Thank you, I'm sure it'll come together eventually. Medicating bipolar and POTS/NCS is a slow ride. But I'm less depressed than I was even a month ago!
@tacroy
Thank you, I'm sure it'll come together eventually. Medicating bipolar and POTS/NCS is a slow ride. But I'm less depressed than I was even a month ago!
I am a receptionist/cashier at a swimmingpool
I am a receptionist/cashier at a swimmingpool
I am a zookeeper.
I was the child that said she was going to play with animals for the rest of her life, and tadaaaa, it worked out.

Basically I get paid to give lemurs back rubs and paint chimpanzee fingernails.

No joke.
I am a zookeeper.
I was the child that said she was going to play with animals for the rest of her life, and tadaaaa, it worked out.

Basically I get paid to give lemurs back rubs and paint chimpanzee fingernails.

No joke.
i'm going to study medicine and be a doctor. i'm still unsure about which specialization i want to go into, but i am currently interested in surgery, radiology and neurology. i am just finishing up high school and will be studying in england as of next year. (:

@Verruciformis @Reyna *hi-fives* woo biology!! i absolutely adore biology.

@Porygon yey doctors! have you done your cadaver dissection yet?
i'm going to study medicine and be a doctor. i'm still unsure about which specialization i want to go into, but i am currently interested in surgery, radiology and neurology. i am just finishing up high school and will be studying in england as of next year. (:

@Verruciformis @Reyna *hi-fives* woo biology!! i absolutely adore biology.

@Porygon yey doctors! have you done your cadaver dissection yet?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70