Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70
@fallaryn that is so cool! GO TREES! okay, i just googled arborist to make sure the job's about mainly trees. why trees? i am so intrigued!
@fallaryn that is so cool! GO TREES! okay, i just googled arborist to make sure the job's about mainly trees. why trees? i am so intrigued!
Journalism student and I guess I could do illustrative work but I'm too busy and tired to take commissions.
Journalism student and I guess I could do illustrative work but I'm too busy and tired to take commissions.
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj_zpsge7ey49g.png bfyvoDN.gif
I work for a non-profit agency doing energy assistance and emergency services management. In a few months I'm also going to begin teaching life skills classes through a partnership with the Family Support Division.
I work for a non-profit agency doing energy assistance and emergency services management. In a few months I'm also going to begin teaching life skills classes through a partnership with the Family Support Division.
0PqvHjq.png
I'm a host at a semi-fancy restaurant (entrees range from $9-24) and I start school in January to be a surgical tech. Y'all have no idea how badly I want to be done with school so I can leave the restaurant industry lmao
I'm a host at a semi-fancy restaurant (entrees range from $9-24) and I start school in January to be a surgical tech. Y'all have no idea how badly I want to be done with school so I can leave the restaurant industry lmao
I'm an Assistant Manager for Spencer Gifts.
I'm an Assistant Manager for Spencer Gifts.
I currently work in a grocery store as a cashier 3x a week. Once I graduate high school and college I hope to work in landscaping or environmental science.

@tacroy you mean inTREEuged? :P
@fallaryn Ooh, forestry! I've been learning about tree identification in my AP Enviro class. It's so interesting. What kinds of things do you do at your level?
I currently work in a grocery store as a cashier 3x a week. Once I graduate high school and college I hope to work in landscaping or environmental science.

@tacroy you mean inTREEuged? :P
@fallaryn Ooh, forestry! I've been learning about tree identification in my AP Enviro class. It's so interesting. What kinds of things do you do at your level?
Crackling_Silver.png

I recently graduated with a BA degree in Studio Art and am taking a year or two off from school to work as a substitute teacher in order to gain experience in working with students and to see if teaching would be a fun career for me (possibly teaching art for high school).

I recently graduated with a BA degree in Studio Art and am taking a year or two off from school to work as a substitute teacher in order to gain experience in working with students and to see if teaching would be a fun career for me (possibly teaching art for high school).
NrI0fa5.png
I'm a college student + I work part-time in an office on campus.
My official title is "Student Administrative Aide."
Basically I just file forms and receipts. That's it.
Sometimes I play with the copier.
I'm a college student + I work part-time in an office on campus.
My official title is "Student Administrative Aide."
Basically I just file forms and receipts. That's it.
Sometimes I play with the copier.
tneYPET.png
Full time student, currently I'm a freelance commission artist. It pays decent for getting to sit at home in your pjs and doodle X3

I'm going to school for veterinary currently and plan to be a large animal (horses mainly) vet once I'm done with that. Ultimate goal is to end up owning my own animal rescue sanctuary or equine rescue sanctuary :3
Full time student, currently I'm a freelance commission artist. It pays decent for getting to sit at home in your pjs and doodle X3

I'm going to school for veterinary currently and plan to be a large animal (horses mainly) vet once I'm done with that. Ultimate goal is to end up owning my own animal rescue sanctuary or equine rescue sanctuary :3
I was a psychology research assistant and a sociology research assistant until life punched me in the face and now I am just In Recovery.
I was a psychology research assistant and a sociology research assistant until life punched me in the face and now I am just In Recovery.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70