Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What music do you listen to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What is your favourite song?/ What are you favourite songs?

I AM THE BEST - 2NE1... :P I'm a sucker for pop music... no shame... I don't have one favorite song but the one song I've been replaying a lot lately is Help I'm Alive by Metric.

Do you have a favourite artist, band or group?

I love No doubt, Icona Pop, Marilyn Manson, Madonna, all 90's pop music (PROZZAK NE ONE!?!).

Do you have a favourite genre? Pop

:D

@Aozaki DIO! OH **** YAH

I AM THE BEST - 2NE1... :P I'm a sucker for pop music... no shame... I don't have one favorite song but the one song I've been replaying a lot lately is Help I'm Alive by Metric.

I love No doubt, Icona Pop, Marilyn Manson, Madonna, all 90's pop music (PROZZAK NE ONE!?!).

Do you have a favourite genre? Pop

:D

@Aozaki DIO! OH **** YAH
I'm despicable.

All (?) of Rocky Horror Picture Show.. Sweeney Todd (original cast)
Few others here and there. I used to like Wicked but I think I over played it. I enjoy some songs from The Rink. :'D

Ummmmm. Nah. If I like it, I like it. No particular artist I look for.

Do you have a favourite genre?
Musicals I guess?? Broadways maybe?
I'm despicable.

All (?) of Rocky Horror Picture Show.. Sweeney Todd (original cast)
Few others here and there. I used to like Wicked but I think I over played it. I enjoy some songs from The Rink. :'D

Ummmmm. Nah. If I like it, I like it. No particular artist I look for.

Musicals I guess?? Broadways maybe?
My current favorite songs are; My Enemy by VEELA, Sun and Moon by Above and Beyond, and Chronicles of a Fallen Love by The Bloody Beetroots!

VEELA, Deorro, DJ Ephixa!

EDM, and anything of the sorts!
But I'm also a sucker for metal, and pop :3
My current favorite songs are; My Enemy by VEELA, Sun and Moon by Above and Beyond, and Chronicles of a Fallen Love by The Bloody Beetroots!

VEELA, Deorro, DJ Ephixa!

EDM, and anything of the sorts!
But I'm also a sucker for metal, and pop :3
21kz5s7.png
@Masonic YEAAAH 90'S POP MUSIC! haha
@Masonic YEAAAH 90'S POP MUSIC! haha
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
@bladewolf just out of curiosity, what do you think of the new aliases? he recently retired FIAB in favor of rotteen and introduced hyi, RQ, bandetto and some others. he's doing a lot less of his classic aliases (ie. mayhem, kitsune^2..)
i'm really attached to his old music and feel a little disappointed at the fact that i won't be seeing anymore of it. i do like hyi and bandetto (i don't like RQ at all) but i'll always love love love negaren, mayhem and his other old aliases. i was also hoping for the return of d-mode-d but it doesn't look like that's happening.
i think the only new thing i definitely enjoy is the changes he's done to TQBF. the melodies he's starting to add in are so good! wanderlust was an amazing album ; v ;
@bladewolf just out of curiosity, what do you think of the new aliases? he recently retired FIAB in favor of rotteen and introduced hyi, RQ, bandetto and some others. he's doing a lot less of his classic aliases (ie. mayhem, kitsune^2..)
i'm really attached to his old music and feel a little disappointed at the fact that i won't be seeing anymore of it. i do like hyi and bandetto (i don't like RQ at all) but i'll always love love love negaren, mayhem and his other old aliases. i was also hoping for the return of d-mode-d but it doesn't look like that's happening.
i think the only new thing i definitely enjoy is the changes he's done to TQBF. the melodies he's starting to add in are so good! wanderlust was an amazing album ; v ;
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
@Timbre it's kinda sad, but kinda nice that they're moving on! sometimes that just needs to happen, I guess. ... I still need to listen to the Rotteen album, augh. tomorrow! but I feel u. my favorites are the old dubstep Klippa and the aggressive sounding Renard and Mayhem stuff. they've both been lightened up, and aren't bad... but it's just different. not that Mayhem's seen a full release, but you know. NegaRen and Kitcaliber kinda make up for it, but yeaaaaaaaaaaah. hyi is interesting...? swat is a good track. and ephemera. but in general, kinda eh. I was never huge on FIAB so moving on from that isn't too bad. Atomizer is a really great album, but that's the only fully enjoyable FIAB release for me personally. RQ is... mmm. I like a few songs. not super impressed, though. but then they brought back Azrael, and I never thought that'd happen. so who knows. I'd love some new Kitsune^2, though. maybe someday!

and as for Bandetto, ehhhhhhh. I thought I'd enjoy it but then was largely unimpressed. I really need to relisten to a lot of stuff. I was actually relistening to a few things. Conquering Monsteropolis, Don't Stop Moving and Jack... should revisit TQBF entirely, it's really been a while... but I LOVE Bad Dream Baby. that song is a good song
@Timbre it's kinda sad, but kinda nice that they're moving on! sometimes that just needs to happen, I guess. ... I still need to listen to the Rotteen album, augh. tomorrow! but I feel u. my favorites are the old dubstep Klippa and the aggressive sounding Renard and Mayhem stuff. they've both been lightened up, and aren't bad... but it's just different. not that Mayhem's seen a full release, but you know. NegaRen and Kitcaliber kinda make up for it, but yeaaaaaaaaaaah. hyi is interesting...? swat is a good track. and ephemera. but in general, kinda eh. I was never huge on FIAB so moving on from that isn't too bad. Atomizer is a really great album, but that's the only fully enjoyable FIAB release for me personally. RQ is... mmm. I like a few songs. not super impressed, though. but then they brought back Azrael, and I never thought that'd happen. so who knows. I'd love some new Kitsune^2, though. maybe someday!

and as for Bandetto, ehhhhhhh. I thought I'd enjoy it but then was largely unimpressed. I really need to relisten to a lot of stuff. I was actually relistening to a few things. Conquering Monsteropolis, Don't Stop Moving and Jack... should revisit TQBF entirely, it's really been a while... but I LOVE Bad Dream Baby. that song is a good song
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
@bladewolf yeah, as long as he's still making music, i'm fine. i'll listen to everything. (:
the rotteeen album is pretty hardcore but it just didn't sit well with me overall, i prefer FIAB. i agree that FIAB's old releases weren't that special -- i wasn't too fond of the melodies (violet kingdom was alright, carbonate was probably my favorite), but they still had their charm.
kitcaliber's new stuff is absolutely awesome!! i love neverland soundgirls, especially HOME and THE END.
i definitely agree with you on hyi, swat is a great track (midpoint too). my favorite hyi track is huge paws.
i was also surprised with azrael. azrael was the first alias that ren retired and he just seemed really outdated in general. even in the hardcore scene, gabber just isn't that popular anymore and only a few artists have continued with it (others migrated to hardstyle). i used to like it a lot but now i've moved on as well, so i'm not too ecstatic about azrael.
i also hope we get more kitsune. he does really nice stuff. (:
@bladewolf yeah, as long as he's still making music, i'm fine. i'll listen to everything. (:
the rotteeen album is pretty hardcore but it just didn't sit well with me overall, i prefer FIAB. i agree that FIAB's old releases weren't that special -- i wasn't too fond of the melodies (violet kingdom was alright, carbonate was probably my favorite), but they still had their charm.
kitcaliber's new stuff is absolutely awesome!! i love neverland soundgirls, especially HOME and THE END.
i definitely agree with you on hyi, swat is a great track (midpoint too). my favorite hyi track is huge paws.
i was also surprised with azrael. azrael was the first alias that ren retired and he just seemed really outdated in general. even in the hardcore scene, gabber just isn't that popular anymore and only a few artists have continued with it (others migrated to hardstyle). i used to like it a lot but now i've moved on as well, so i'm not too ecstatic about azrael.
i also hope we get more kitsune. he does really nice stuff. (:
@Timbre
hmm... well, I will listen to it tomorrow because I need to get on the ball. I have too many things to listen to, aaaaaaaaaaaa. and then I'd rather just listen to the Shovel Knight soundtrack more. oops. :'>

Neverland Soundgirls is soooooooooooo good. so good. I really love DIGI-ORDER, SNARES OF JERICHO and GO! OVERDRIVE. I had to check out the new Azrael release since NegaRen remix... and find it better than the old stuff, but yeah... eh. I didn't bother looking into Azrael until after the Powerhaus remix on... ON Trax volume 3. when Ren decided to share the Vulpvibe releases via MediaFire. I was like "well, I guess I can listen to Azrael..." but it was too much for me and I didn't like it. but still, an interesting decision. but it could end up being a one-off.

yes... I wish there was more not vidya chiptune I enjoyed as much as Kitsune^2. not that liking only vidya chiptune is bad. it's just that I've tried a lot and been really not satisfied by much.
@Timbre
hmm... well, I will listen to it tomorrow because I need to get on the ball. I have too many things to listen to, aaaaaaaaaaaa. and then I'd rather just listen to the Shovel Knight soundtrack more. oops. :'>

Neverland Soundgirls is soooooooooooo good. so good. I really love DIGI-ORDER, SNARES OF JERICHO and GO! OVERDRIVE. I had to check out the new Azrael release since NegaRen remix... and find it better than the old stuff, but yeah... eh. I didn't bother looking into Azrael until after the Powerhaus remix on... ON Trax volume 3. when Ren decided to share the Vulpvibe releases via MediaFire. I was like "well, I guess I can listen to Azrael..." but it was too much for me and I didn't like it. but still, an interesting decision. but it could end up being a one-off.

yes... I wish there was more not vidya chiptune I enjoyed as much as Kitsune^2. not that liking only vidya chiptune is bad. it's just that I've tried a lot and been really not satisfied by much.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
@bladewolf yes! shovel night ost! plains of passage is a great tune. (:
AHH GO! OVERDRIVE is sooo good!!
yeah i know what you mean. gabber is just too unmelodic, too violent.. it's just noise, you know? it feels like endless noise.
@bladewolf yes! shovel night ost! plains of passage is a great tune. (:
AHH GO! OVERDRIVE is sooo good!!
yeah i know what you mean. gabber is just too unmelodic, too violent.. it's just noise, you know? it feels like endless noise.
@Timbre
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES STRIKE THE EARTH IS MY JAM FOREVER. omg. but my thing lately has been La Danse Macabre. I've been listening to it on repeat a lot. maybe too much. >__>;; but I can't help it. it just happens.

yes, exactly. my buddy Polar Knight likes some weird noise stuff, but I can't get into anything like that at all. lol
@Timbre
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES STRIKE THE EARTH IS MY JAM FOREVER. omg. but my thing lately has been La Danse Macabre. I've been listening to it on repeat a lot. maybe too much. >__>;; but I can't help it. it just happens.

yes, exactly. my buddy Polar Knight likes some weird noise stuff, but I can't get into anything like that at all. lol
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9