Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46
@illusione
If you're still doing this raffle, I'd like to join! I'm an October newbie!

1. I chose Wind flight because I thought the description of friendly, traveling dragons described me pretty well. Also I tend to identify with air elements.
2. Coelasquid on tumblr posts about FR sometimes, so I joined when I noticed registrations were open! I loved looking at all the pretty dragon artwork. :3
3. My custom progen is a Fae dragon, with white/rose/carmine. I didn't actually choose the tertiary color though? I must have overlooked it... Anyway, I have a thing for albino/leucistic colorations in animals, I think it looks so neat. I probably should have joined Arcane flight for the pink eyes! Oh well, maybe I'll change later...
4. I have a cute shaggy Tundra girl with denim/emerald/purple colors. I would have preferred something closer to my male's colors, but I suppose this way I'll get an interesting variety of babies from them. She's definitely growing on me.

Thank you! *hearts*
@illusione
If you're still doing this raffle, I'd like to join! I'm an October newbie!

1. I chose Wind flight because I thought the description of friendly, traveling dragons described me pretty well. Also I tend to identify with air elements.
2. Coelasquid on tumblr posts about FR sometimes, so I joined when I noticed registrations were open! I loved looking at all the pretty dragon artwork. :3
3. My custom progen is a Fae dragon, with white/rose/carmine. I didn't actually choose the tertiary color though? I must have overlooked it... Anyway, I have a thing for albino/leucistic colorations in animals, I think it looks so neat. I probably should have joined Arcane flight for the pink eyes! Oh well, maybe I'll change later...
4. I have a cute shaggy Tundra girl with denim/emerald/purple colors. I would have preferred something closer to my male's colors, but I suppose this way I'll get an interesting variety of babies from them. She's definitely growing on me.

Thank you! *hearts*
@ILLUSIONE Hiiiii, I'm new and I'd like to attend your main raffle. Please and thank you.

1. I chose Shadow. I gravitate to shadowy themes in general. I really adore puzzles, games and trinkets- that's what stood out to me the most. And who doesn't love glowy swamps?

2. I saw a post on tumblr by chance. I signed up immediately because I thought the concept was interesting, the art was really good and an overwhelming amount of curiousity.

3. I chose them before picking my Flight and the default had yellow eyes which looked really attractive with the Mulberry colors. I didn't realize your Flight determined eyecolor. I doubt I would've chosen differently but I'm pleased with the outcome. I never intend on giving up Aggregare (which means to come together, peices creating a whole.)

4. :/ Well, you're male. I chose Rhegen for the German word Regen for "rain."
@ILLUSIONE Hiiiii, I'm new and I'd like to attend your main raffle. Please and thank you.

1. I chose Shadow. I gravitate to shadowy themes in general. I really adore puzzles, games and trinkets- that's what stood out to me the most. And who doesn't love glowy swamps?

2. I saw a post on tumblr by chance. I signed up immediately because I thought the concept was interesting, the art was really good and an overwhelming amount of curiousity.

3. I chose them before picking my Flight and the default had yellow eyes which looked really attractive with the Mulberry colors. I didn't realize your Flight determined eyecolor. I doubt I would've chosen differently but I'm pleased with the outcome. I never intend on giving up Aggregare (which means to come together, peices creating a whole.)

4. :/ Well, you're male. I chose Rhegen for the German word Regen for "rain."
@illusione
I am a newbie and I'd like to enter the raffle! :)

1. I am in the nature flight because I'm a zoologist in real life and I also like the color green!
2. I found FR from the beautiful art on tumblr and a friend irl recommended me to join.
3 & 4 I dont really know what this means because I am so new but I pick dragons based on what I like and what I think would be fun to draw.

Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
@illusione
I am a newbie and I'd like to enter the raffle! :)

1. I am in the nature flight because I'm a zoologist in real life and I also like the color green!
2. I found FR from the beautiful art on tumblr and a friend irl recommended me to join.
3 & 4 I dont really know what this means because I am so new but I pick dragons based on what I like and what I think would be fun to draw.

Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
n20i0j.png20p4vat.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@illusione

Hey there :> I just joined the other day and would like to enter this adorable raffle. Hoping it will also help to make friends too!

My Flight::
I chose Wind! Seriously I was going to choose Arcane because as I read through everything it was the closest match to my personality and interests till bam. Wind hit me at the last second. Traveling is my thing. I adore maps and all the lore for the Wind just fits perfectly!

How I Found Flight Rising::
Very big on Tumblr! A few people I follow on Tumblr have been on the site for a while. So when they were posting reg was open I was ecstatic cause I've been wanting to join for a while now thanks to all their posts haha. Really love dragons and art and I plan on doing art for my lovely dragons along with stories. It's a nice outlet and place to be, this community is so gorgeous and lovely and friendly and on and on and on lol!

My Custom Progen::
Acappella is my Progen, she's a Fae and I choose her colours after spending about 20 minutes trying to find a combo I liked with Tangerine and then accidentally switched the Tangerine to Ivory and fell in love with her Ivory/Gold/White little self. So lucky, Im so glad White is her Tert.

My Random Progen::
Counterpoint is the just the most dashing thing ever. Holy carp I think I really lucked out when I got him. Seriously gasped at how gorgeous Fire/Maroon/Ice looks on Tundra. The babies that were predicted with Acappella make me so excited for the nest to hatch!

And there you go :> Four questions answered as nice as pie! And if anyone wants to be friends who reads this feel free to!
@illusione

Hey there :> I just joined the other day and would like to enter this adorable raffle. Hoping it will also help to make friends too!

My Flight::
I chose Wind! Seriously I was going to choose Arcane because as I read through everything it was the closest match to my personality and interests till bam. Wind hit me at the last second. Traveling is my thing. I adore maps and all the lore for the Wind just fits perfectly!

How I Found Flight Rising::
Very big on Tumblr! A few people I follow on Tumblr have been on the site for a while. So when they were posting reg was open I was ecstatic cause I've been wanting to join for a while now thanks to all their posts haha. Really love dragons and art and I plan on doing art for my lovely dragons along with stories. It's a nice outlet and place to be, this community is so gorgeous and lovely and friendly and on and on and on lol!

My Custom Progen::
Acappella is my Progen, she's a Fae and I choose her colours after spending about 20 minutes trying to find a combo I liked with Tangerine and then accidentally switched the Tangerine to Ivory and fell in love with her Ivory/Gold/White little self. So lucky, Im so glad White is her Tert.

My Random Progen::
Counterpoint is the just the most dashing thing ever. Holy carp I think I really lucked out when I got him. Seriously gasped at how gorgeous Fire/Maroon/Ice looks on Tundra. The babies that were predicted with Acappella make me so excited for the nest to hatch!

And there you go :> Four questions answered as nice as pie! And if anyone wants to be friends who reads this feel free to!
@Illusione

Heya! I'm a newb here, but hopefully between university assignments I'll be able to be an active, maybe even proactive part of the community.

1) I chose Arcane because it's the closest to that mystical feeling of chasing dreams, it's almost an embodiment of all the elements, but with respect to them, and a yearn for something more.

2) I was referred to here by another new member, BakedCakeTree, I was hesitant at first, but then fell in love with it :3

3) Stonewash, Sunshine, and Ice
I chose Stonewash and Sunshine because I wanted something that showed both the dormant exterior of the thinker, and a color that showed the vibrancy of the heart on the inside, respectively.

I think Ice wasn't modifiable, as I wasn't even aware of tertiary coloring until last night.

4) Shadow, Lemon, Green
I enjoyed these colors quite nicely, they weren't exactly fitting in my opinion of Arcane, but then the simplicity of the scheme let me realize that Arcane truly just symbolizes what's on the inside.
@Illusione

Heya! I'm a newb here, but hopefully between university assignments I'll be able to be an active, maybe even proactive part of the community.

1) I chose Arcane because it's the closest to that mystical feeling of chasing dreams, it's almost an embodiment of all the elements, but with respect to them, and a yearn for something more.

2) I was referred to here by another new member, BakedCakeTree, I was hesitant at first, but then fell in love with it :3

3) Stonewash, Sunshine, and Ice
I chose Stonewash and Sunshine because I wanted something that showed both the dormant exterior of the thinker, and a color that showed the vibrancy of the heart on the inside, respectively.

I think Ice wasn't modifiable, as I wasn't even aware of tertiary coloring until last night.

4) Shadow, Lemon, Green
I enjoyed these colors quite nicely, they weren't exactly fitting in my opinion of Arcane, but then the simplicity of the scheme let me realize that Arcane truly just symbolizes what's on the inside.
4qZlLDe.png
Hey there! I'm new. I mean. . .I've been stalking FR on tumblr since July, but still new! Found FR through Cadet and Tumblr. I've seen it around and started taking interest after some of my friends that joined in June started getting into it. Earth Flight is really cute and homey! It's Dragonhome after all. I really really like it, and the big brown eyes are too cute. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6921573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69216/6921573_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my custom. Chocolate/Sand/Aqua. I picked them cause they were cute and matched his eyes. I don't remember picking a third color but I've been told it's random. I actually kinda like it! Ever since I found the Scrying Workshop I've been spending my time there. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6921574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69216/6921574_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my random. Blue/Ice/Sky. She looks like she jumped right out of the water--I really like her. My friend's pretty jealous. I think she was born in the wrong flight though, but that's ok~ she's still really pretty. Fae wouldn't be my first pick though, not sure why but they're just not my cup of tea. . .maybe I could turn her into a floof too one day. Or maybe a Skydancer those are really really pretty. I don't think I'll ever change my custom's breed. He's special.
Hey there! I'm new. I mean. . .I've been stalking FR on tumblr since July, but still new!

Found FR through Cadet and Tumblr. I've seen it around and started taking interest after some of my friends that joined in June started getting into it. Earth Flight is really cute and homey! It's Dragonhome after all. I really really like it, and the big brown eyes are too cute.

6921573_350.png

This is my custom. Chocolate/Sand/Aqua. I picked them cause they were cute and matched his eyes. I don't remember picking a third color but I've been told it's random. I actually kinda like it! Ever since I found the Scrying Workshop I've been spending my time there.

6921574_350.png

This is my random. Blue/Ice/Sky. She looks like she jumped right out of the water--I really like her. My friend's pretty jealous. I think she was born in the wrong flight though, but that's ok~ she's still really pretty. Fae wouldn't be my first pick though, not sure why but they're just not my cup of tea. . .maybe I could turn her into a floof too one day. Or maybe a Skydancer those are really really pretty. I don't think I'll ever change my custom's breed. He's special.
@ILLUSIONE

1. I chose ice because I'm an econ major and my friend said that it was really punny XD
2. a lot of people on dA were making journals about it a couple of days ago and so I decided to join ;v;
3. Primary Rust Basic
Secondary Ivory Basic
Tertiary Lavender Basic
Now he looks super cool!
@ILLUSIONE

1. I chose ice because I'm an econ major and my friend said that it was really punny XD
2. a lot of people on dA were making journals about it a couple of days ago and so I decided to join ;v;
3. Primary Rust Basic
Secondary Ivory Basic
Tertiary Lavender Basic
Now he looks super cool!
@ILLUSIONE

So, if we enter once, are we in forever? If we are, awesome, if were not, boo x3
@ILLUSIONE

So, if we enter once, are we in forever? If we are, awesome, if were not, boo x3
tumblr_mwykvzzxHP1sjfieqo3_500.png
@yuln @MegaMaz @Sirannen @HeroSmitten @ArgentFlame @mochishi @shewasking @raichichi @BakedCakeTree @Jash @Syii @caesol

welcome to flight rising, all of you! it can seem like a lot at first, but it's 100% all right to ask questions, be it on the forums or elsewhere. (if anything, feel free to send me a pm with whatever questions you may have, and i'll do my best to answer!)

and, for those who were wondering, this raffle will continue until sunday at the least, so worry not. ping your friends as well, if you wish!

@Peppycat yes, you only have to post once for this raffle. because i'm lightning and we have a maniacal obsession with the glorious wonders of spreadsheets, i have a google document up right here that lists everyone who's entered and their tickets.
@yuln @MegaMaz @Sirannen @HeroSmitten @ArgentFlame @mochishi @shewasking @raichichi @BakedCakeTree @Jash @Syii @caesol

welcome to flight rising, all of you! it can seem like a lot at first, but it's 100% all right to ask questions, be it on the forums or elsewhere. (if anything, feel free to send me a pm with whatever questions you may have, and i'll do my best to answer!)

and, for those who were wondering, this raffle will continue until sunday at the least, so worry not. ping your friends as well, if you wish!

@Peppycat yes, you only have to post once for this raffle. because i'm lightning and we have a maniacal obsession with the glorious wonders of spreadsheets, i have a google document up right here that lists everyone who's entered and their tickets.
@illusion

Okay, thank you! ^.^
@illusion

Okay, thank you! ^.^
tumblr_mwykvzzxHP1sjfieqo3_500.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46