Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46
@LaviniaD @MementoMoe @Stiykx @Lionpuppy @Chinapandaru @Erastus @dragonkid @FlyingNorth @Okapi @Poem

hello everyone! thank you for joining the raffle, ahah. (and i hope you have a lot of fun on fr! all the flights are great and have a lot of personality.)

LaviniaD, are you perhaps a fan of the italian language?
@LaviniaD @MementoMoe @Stiykx @Lionpuppy @Chinapandaru @Erastus @dragonkid @FlyingNorth @Okapi @Poem

hello everyone! thank you for joining the raffle, ahah. (and i hope you have a lot of fun on fr! all the flights are great and have a lot of personality.)

@illusione

Hi! I'd love to enter the raffles please :]

I joined FR on Oct 13, so I'm a newbie still trying to get used to things. I'm of the Ice Flight, mainly because of their pretty white eyes! I've seen FR on tumblr and whatnot, and I got really interested, but what really clinched it was one of my best friends getting hooked on it. I really like dragons, and registration finally came up so I joined immediately!

My progen's colors are Midnight, Tomato, and Shadow, mostly because the colors appealed to me. I wanted to start off with dark colors because, after all, white eyes! I at first wanted some brighter colors that would be more enticing to the eye, but after all I thought the black body and red wings gave it a cool look.

My progens random colors are Aqua, Gray, and Lemon. It looks pretty nice, and It just mde me want to get more light colored dragons!

Thank you for your time and thanks for hosting!
@illusione

Hi! I'd love to enter the raffles please :]

I joined FR on Oct 13, so I'm a newbie still trying to get used to things. I'm of the Ice Flight, mainly because of their pretty white eyes! I've seen FR on tumblr and whatnot, and I got really interested, but what really clinched it was one of my best friends getting hooked on it. I really like dragons, and registration finally came up so I joined immediately!

My progen's colors are Midnight, Tomato, and Shadow, mostly because the colors appealed to me. I wanted to start off with dark colors because, after all, white eyes! I at first wanted some brighter colors that would be more enticing to the eye, but after all I thought the black body and red wings gave it a cool look.

My progens random colors are Aqua, Gray, and Lemon. It looks pretty nice, and It just mde me want to get more light colored dragons!

Thank you for your time and thanks for hosting!
tumblr_nevth3ghFD1tdcl4po2_500.jpg
@Hime2461 you've been added! welcome to fr. C: [center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/e7c5b7bdb1b87d1d79e7e64a020549b1.png[/img] [quote=DAY 3][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6852462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68525/6852462_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=venomous toridae][item=heartred croaker][item=jeweled octoflyer][item=red-winged owlcat][/quote][/center] @pandarson, you've been drawn as the third day's winner! please respond to this ping asap to claim your prize.
@Hime2461 you've been added! welcome to fr. C:

e7c5b7bdb1b87d1d79e7e64a020549b1.png
DAY 3 wrote:

6852462_350.png

Venomous Toridae Heartred Croaker Jeweled Octoflyer Red-Winged Owlcat

@pandarson, you've been drawn as the third day's winner! please respond to this ping asap to claim your prize.
[quote name="illusione" date="2014-10-15 22:36:48"] LaviniaD, are you perhaps a fan of the italian language?[/quote] Actually, I took the name from Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus - she's the main character's daughter. I originally started using it to label a save file in Assassin's Creed II though. :P
illusione wrote on 2014-10-15 22:36:48:

Actually, I took the name from Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus - she's the main character's daughter. I originally started using it to label a save file in Assassin's Creed II though. :P
lavinia_D.pngNkhQdVF.png
@illusione

Hello! I’d love to get a ticket.

The reason why I joined the water flight? It really spoke to me and how I see myself as a person. — That’s the best way I can think of how to describe it.

I found FR awhile back, but always missed registration windows. I can’t remember how I first heard of it.

My custom’s colors are: ice basic, splash basic, silver basic — I think she’s very lovely. :D

My random’s colors are: violet basic, lavender basic, and leaf basic — I was quite pleased with him. I didn’t expect him to show up! He’s quite pretty.

Thank you so much for this raffle!
@illusione

Hello! I’d love to get a ticket.

The reason why I joined the water flight? It really spoke to me and how I see myself as a person. — That’s the best way I can think of how to describe it.

I found FR awhile back, but always missed registration windows. I can’t remember how I first heard of it.

My custom’s colors are: ice basic, splash basic, silver basic — I think she’s very lovely. :D

My random’s colors are: violet basic, lavender basic, and leaf basic — I was quite pleased with him. I didn’t expect him to show up! He’s quite pretty.

Thank you so much for this raffle!
@illusione

i'd like to get a ticket o:

i joined the water flight because i've always really liked water affiliated anything. (water types in pokemon, waterbenders in avatar: the last airbender etc etc) i couldn't tell you why i always do this i just have lol.

i'm on tumblr a lot (always) and a lot of my mutuals played flight rising, but i was a bit put off with the registration and could never seem to catch it when it was open. luckily i caught it when my friends were registering and now i can become a hoarder.

my custom's colors are lavender basic, storm basic, and rose basic. i chose them because i modeled her after my tera: rising character. who's got a sort of purple theme to her.

my random's colors are aqua basic, sunshine basic, and purple basic. i don't really care for this species although the colors are really nice. my friend said they reminded her of merida from brave lol
@illusione

i'd like to get a ticket o:

i joined the water flight because i've always really liked water affiliated anything. (water types in pokemon, waterbenders in avatar: the last airbender etc etc) i couldn't tell you why i always do this i just have lol.

i'm on tumblr a lot (always) and a lot of my mutuals played flight rising, but i was a bit put off with the registration and could never seem to catch it when it was open. luckily i caught it when my friends were registering and now i can become a hoarder.

my custom's colors are lavender basic, storm basic, and rose basic. i chose them because i modeled her after my tera: rising character. who's got a sort of purple theme to her.

my random's colors are aqua basic, sunshine basic, and purple basic. i don't really care for this species although the colors are really nice. my friend said they reminded her of merida from brave lol
VjTDyZx.png
@ILLUSIONE
Hi there, I'm a new member! c:

your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
I joined Light Flight because I've done archaeology work and as soon as I saw the ruins I knew that I was in.

how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
My old roommate reccomended it and I finally got in after missing the last registration period.

your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
Lavender/Seafoam/Storm those colors are just so pretty together and rather striking with while and silver apparel.

your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
Charcoal/Splash/Splash They look pretty good! Should be nice when I'm breeding him.
@ILLUSIONE
Hi there, I'm a new member! c:

I joined Light Flight because I've done archaeology work and as soon as I saw the ruins I knew that I was in.

My old roommate reccomended it and I finally got in after missing the last registration period.

Lavender/Seafoam/Storm those colors are just so pretty together and rather striking with while and silver apparel.

Charcoal/Splash/Splash They look pretty good! Should be nice when I'm breeding him.
You should be reading One Piece.
@illusione

I would like to join the raffle please~ ^^

1.) Ice Flight because of my love for snow and I tend to be pretty 'cool' xD

2.) I joined FR because my cousin who live in the same house also plays it.

3.) Sky/Splash/Lavender. I chose those because I think it's cute~

4.) Teal/Teal/Maize. I think he looks nice because he's got the shade of blue~
@illusione

I would like to join the raffle please~ ^^

1.) Ice Flight because of my love for snow and I tend to be pretty 'cool' xD

2.) I joined FR because my cousin who live in the same house also plays it.

3.) Sky/Splash/Lavender. I chose those because I think it's cute~

4.) Teal/Teal/Maize. I think he looks nice because he's got the shade of blue~
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@illusione

Hello, I'm a new member, and I'd love to join your raffle! ;u;

1) Your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
My flight is the Light flight, I chose it randomly to be honest. X"D
I really didn't know what to choose, there were so many!

2) How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
Well, my friend on deviantArt introduced it to me. And I thought "why not?"
I checked out this website and found it to be interesting so I decided to join! ;v;

3) Your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
My custom progen's colour is Platinum/ Rose/ Black. I thought the colours looked pretty cool together, and I'm a fan of lighter colours/ pastel colours! ;w;

4) Your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
My random progen's colour is Spring/ Leaf/ Fire. My first thought on her is that she looks like a half-ripe banana with orange tinge. Haha X"DD

Thanks!
@illusione

Hello, I'm a new member, and I'd love to join your raffle! ;u;

1) Your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
My flight is the Light flight, I chose it randomly to be honest. X"D
I really didn't know what to choose, there were so many!

2) How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
Well, my friend on deviantArt introduced it to me. And I thought "why not?"
I checked out this website and found it to be interesting so I decided to join! ;v;

3) Your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
My custom progen's colour is Platinum/ Rose/ Black. I thought the colours looked pretty cool together, and I'm a fan of lighter colours/ pastel colours! ;w;

4) Your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
My random progen's colour is Spring/ Leaf/ Fire. My first thought on her is that she looks like a half-ripe banana with orange tinge. Haha X"DD

Thanks!
@ILLUSIONE
Hi, I'd love to get a ticket!

Ice, because the white-ish colours are so appealing!

I joined because oh my gosh these dragons are pretty. One of my favourite artists on tumblr reblogged the "FR is open" post, so I followed it here.

Teal/Coral/Fire
Honestly, if I could go back I would choose different colours. I went for what I think would make a good drawing.

Charcoal/stonewash/lavender
I can't really see the tert, but I think charcoal/stonewash go surprisingly well together!
@ILLUSIONE
Hi, I'd love to get a ticket!

Ice, because the white-ish colours are so appealing!

I joined because oh my gosh these dragons are pretty. One of my favourite artists on tumblr reblogged the "FR is open" post, so I followed it here.

Teal/Coral/Fire
Honestly, if I could go back I would choose different colours. I went for what I think would make a good drawing.

Charcoal/stonewash/lavender
I can't really see the tert, but I think charcoal/stonewash go surprisingly well together!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46