Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46
@illusione Hey, newbie here! Been waiting a few months to get in, and thankfully my bestie was keeping watch on the windows. :)

Let's get them introductions out of the way, shall we? I'm Shadowflight because my best friend KarayanK has been there since she started a window or two back, and she thinks it's a lot of fun in particular. Besides, purple is her favourite colour :P

She's also my referrer, obviously, and the one who talked about it enough to convince me it was worth doing. My custom is Romeria the lady Tundra, and I went for the blue-grey/green combo because green compliments purple and the base coat fit well enough with the green highlights. When my random, Isidoro, came after, my basic reaction was "you're pale too? Huh." The white and red are pretty alright, no need to scramble, and I like their fluffiness. ^^

So what'cha doing for the riot? By the time it's in full swing the inestimable Zenelle will have delivered a brand new Spiral for me, so I'm looking forward to the end of the month. :D
@illusione Hey, newbie here! Been waiting a few months to get in, and thankfully my bestie was keeping watch on the windows. :)

Let's get them introductions out of the way, shall we? I'm Shadowflight because my best friend KarayanK has been there since she started a window or two back, and she thinks it's a lot of fun in particular. Besides, purple is her favourite colour :P

She's also my referrer, obviously, and the one who talked about it enough to convince me it was worth doing. My custom is Romeria the lady Tundra, and I went for the blue-grey/green combo because green compliments purple and the base coat fit well enough with the green highlights. When my random, Isidoro, came after, my basic reaction was "you're pale too? Huh." The white and red are pretty alright, no need to scramble, and I like their fluffiness. ^^

So what'cha doing for the riot? By the time it's in full swing the inestimable Zenelle will have delivered a brand new Spiral for me, so I'm looking forward to the end of the month. :D
lavinia_D.pngNkhQdVF.png
@illusione. Hey there. I'm a new member.

1. My Flight is Wind. I chose it because I liked the flavor text provided on the join screen. I was torn between it and light.
2. I've known a couple members elsewhere. I figured why not give it a shot.
3. My Custom's colors are Teal and Ice (with the tert being Violet. Which I think wouldn't go with the Teal and ice, personally, even though it's all cool). I chose it because I kinda wanted to dragonize one of my characters, and she's associated with teal. I almost picked aqua as a secondary color, but it looked to monochrome, so I went with Ice instead.
4. My Random's main color is lavender, and secondary is Royal. The Tert is Thistle, which I think is awsome. Actually, I love the colors. I'm not super fond of tundras, though, so he may be getting a scroll on him later to make him something else. He has a great scheme, though, so he's definitely getting some interesting genes in the future.
@illusione. Hey there. I'm a new member.

1. My Flight is Wind. I chose it because I liked the flavor text provided on the join screen. I was torn between it and light.
2. I've known a couple members elsewhere. I figured why not give it a shot.
3. My Custom's colors are Teal and Ice (with the tert being Violet. Which I think wouldn't go with the Teal and ice, personally, even though it's all cool). I chose it because I kinda wanted to dragonize one of my characters, and she's associated with teal. I almost picked aqua as a secondary color, but it looked to monochrome, so I went with Ice instead.
4. My Random's main color is lavender, and secondary is Royal. The Tert is Thistle, which I think is awsome. Actually, I love the colors. I'm not super fond of tundras, though, so he may be getting a scroll on him later to make him something else. He has a great scheme, though, so he's definitely getting some interesting genes in the future.
MementoMoe
@ILLUSIONE could I join?
@ILLUSIONE could I join?
djz4Oma.gif
@illusione
Hello. I'm new here.
I picked Ice because of the eye color, and because the Icewarden is pretty cool.
I found flight rising because I found a picture of a mirror dragon labeled as such, and looked it up.
I picked my custom progen's colors because red is my absolute favorite color, and I liked how the soil color went with it.
I like my random's colors. They're stone/obsidian/soil, and they look good on a tundra.
@illusione
Hello. I'm new here.
I picked Ice because of the eye color, and because the Icewarden is pretty cool.
I found flight rising because I found a picture of a mirror dragon labeled as such, and looked it up.
I picked my custom progen's colors because red is my absolute favorite color, and I liked how the soil color went with it.
I like my random's colors. They're stone/obsidian/soil, and they look good on a tundra.
@illusione
Hello! I'm a newbie and would like to enter, if that's alright ouo

1- I think I first decided I would choose the Wind Flight when I saw the design for the Windsinger (I'm a sucker for Eastern dragons, aha) More things then piled ontop of that reason- I love the color, and I tend to put myself and my characters in the "wind" element a lot (when I write and stuff.) I was conflicted a bit at times, but in the end I stuck with it!
2- I think I first found flight rising when I saw someone's dragon in their signature on another forum. I checked the site out and fell in love with it!
3- My Custom's colors are Banana and Soil. I chose those colors because the dragon breed I liked reminded me of a certain character. Thus, I based his colors off of that character!
4- My random's colors are Swamp and Sand, and I'm not particularly fond of them. She kinda reminds me of a stereotypical dragon though, something that you might find in children's books. At first I really disliked her, but I think she's starting to grow on me uwu
@illusione
Hello! I'm a newbie and would like to enter, if that's alright ouo

1- I think I first decided I would choose the Wind Flight when I saw the design for the Windsinger (I'm a sucker for Eastern dragons, aha) More things then piled ontop of that reason- I love the color, and I tend to put myself and my characters in the "wind" element a lot (when I write and stuff.) I was conflicted a bit at times, but in the end I stuck with it!
2- I think I first found flight rising when I saw someone's dragon in their signature on another forum. I checked the site out and fell in love with it!
3- My Custom's colors are Banana and Soil. I chose those colors because the dragon breed I liked reminded me of a certain character. Thus, I based his colors off of that character!
4- My random's colors are Swamp and Sand, and I'm not particularly fond of them. She kinda reminds me of a stereotypical dragon though, something that you might find in children's books. At first I really disliked her, but I think she's starting to grow on me uwu
ny1CRK5.png
Hello! And thanks for holding this raffle!

1. I joined Earth! Because it fits my personality.
2. My sister referred me.
3. His primary is sand, and his secondary is fire. I thought it looked cool and deserty.
4. Her primary is maize, and her secondary is midnight. Not half-bad, I think.
Hello! And thanks for holding this raffle!

1. I joined Earth! Because it fits my personality.
2. My sister referred me.
3. His primary is sand, and his secondary is fire. I thought it looked cool and deserty.
4. Her primary is maize, and her secondary is midnight. Not half-bad, I think.
@illusione
I'm new and if the raffle is still open I'd love to join.

1. I chose Nature Flight simply because I love plants though it was quite a debate between Nature, Arcane, and Fire Flight. I love space and Arcane calls their deity "Space Dad" so why wouldn't I consider Arcane? Then I noticed Arcane is pretty low on dominance and isn't very competitive so I crossed that one off the list. Next was Fire Flight solely because Fire is my favorite Pokemon Type but I've been more into plants than Pokemon lately thus I chose Nature. Also, I was told the Nature Flight community is very nurturing and is very aesthetic oriented, I'm a baby and I run an aesthetic blog so that became my final choice.

2. I found FR through an artist on Tumblr two months ago who drew their FR dragons (I don't remember their URL, it was a while ago) and ever since then I have been checking FR for new registration windows.

3. My progen's colors are Primary:Sky Basic, Secondary: Platinum Basic, and Tertiary Royal Basic. I chose my custom progen's colors just because I liked the color combo, not really much to it. I don't even like blue that much, lol.

4. My random progen's colors are Primary:Seafoam Basic, Secondary: Maroon Basic,and
Tertiary: Rust Basic. I think these colors compliment each other very well and I am happy with them. I think my progens' offspring will have a really nice color combo.
@illusione
I'm new and if the raffle is still open I'd love to join.

1. I chose Nature Flight simply because I love plants though it was quite a debate between Nature, Arcane, and Fire Flight. I love space and Arcane calls their deity "Space Dad" so why wouldn't I consider Arcane? Then I noticed Arcane is pretty low on dominance and isn't very competitive so I crossed that one off the list. Next was Fire Flight solely because Fire is my favorite Pokemon Type but I've been more into plants than Pokemon lately thus I chose Nature. Also, I was told the Nature Flight community is very nurturing and is very aesthetic oriented, I'm a baby and I run an aesthetic blog so that became my final choice.

2. I found FR through an artist on Tumblr two months ago who drew their FR dragons (I don't remember their URL, it was a while ago) and ever since then I have been checking FR for new registration windows.

3. My progen's colors are Primary:Sky Basic, Secondary: Platinum Basic, and Tertiary Royal Basic. I chose my custom progen's colors just because I liked the color combo, not really much to it. I don't even like blue that much, lol.

4. My random progen's colors are Primary:Seafoam Basic, Secondary: Maroon Basic,and
Tertiary: Rust Basic. I think these colors compliment each other very well and I am happy with them. I think my progens' offspring will have a really nice color combo.
tumblr_ndogjqRHJj1tl31gxo1_500.gif
@illusione

I am a new member!

your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge. I'm a Wind flight. I chose it because it's the artistic one, and yeah, I like the idea of floating around and making pretty pictures and telling stories. There's not much dignity, but tons of fun.
how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined. Referrer- I'm not sure XD I just remember that many of my friends on another website played FR, and I'd watch them Gatehr or do the Coliseum during their streams. I was hooked before I had an account.
your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors. I chose Sky primary and Ice secondary. I liked it, that's all- blue and white and silver-blue, it's purty. Her tert is charcoal, which at first I didn't like, then I tried Smoke on her in the scrying shop, and now I couldn't come up with anything better!
your random progen's colors, and what you think of them. Labadal has Charcoal-Blue-Emerald colours. They're not the most flashy or appealing, but they could be worse. I'll probably be breeding him only for exalt-fodder, if at all, but I'll keep him- if only because he's my Labadal!
@illusione

I am a new member!

your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge. I'm a Wind flight. I chose it because it's the artistic one, and yeah, I like the idea of floating around and making pretty pictures and telling stories. There's not much dignity, but tons of fun.
how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined. Referrer- I'm not sure XD I just remember that many of my friends on another website played FR, and I'd watch them Gatehr or do the Coliseum during their streams. I was hooked before I had an account.
your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors. I chose Sky primary and Ice secondary. I liked it, that's all- blue and white and silver-blue, it's purty. Her tert is charcoal, which at first I didn't like, then I tried Smoke on her in the scrying shop, and now I couldn't come up with anything better!
your random progen's colors, and what you think of them. Labadal has Charcoal-Blue-Emerald colours. They're not the most flashy or appealing, but they could be worse. I'll probably be breeding him only for exalt-fodder, if at all, but I'll keep him- if only because he's my Labadal!
@illusione

I am a newbie and would love a ticket please! I found out about FR through people I follow on tumblr. I chose fire flight because of the eye colour ^^; but everyone is really nice there. My Progen Jabberwock is based off her name sake, so she is black/black/obsidian. MockTurtle is my random with emerald/forest/fire, which looks okay but I am not sure what to do with him really ^^;
@illusione

I am a newbie and would love a ticket please! I found out about FR through people I follow on tumblr. I chose fire flight because of the eye colour ^^; but everyone is really nice there. My Progen Jabberwock is based off her name sake, so she is black/black/obsidian. MockTurtle is my random with emerald/forest/fire, which looks okay but I am not sure what to do with him really ^^;
CK1QM1M.png95400502.png95400503.png95400504.png
@illusione

Hi there! I'm a new member and I'd like to join the raffle. :)

1. Ice flight, because I love ice type Pokemon!
2. I found FR through a couple of forums dedicated to Neopets.
3. I chose my progen's colors based on Glaceon from Pokemon (:
4. A little too much blue, was hoping for something to complement Glaceon. But that's okay!
@illusione

Hi there! I'm a new member and I'd like to join the raffle. :)

1. Ice flight, because I love ice type Pokemon!
2. I found FR through a couple of forums dedicated to Neopets.
3. I chose my progen's colors based on Glaceon from Pokemon (:
4. A little too much blue, was hoping for something to complement Glaceon. But that's okay!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46