Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 167 168
@Cynictis
Hello! I'm new, but I've come up with a clan name pretty quickly! We're from Lightning, and our clan's name is Baraekiel Clan
:3
@Cynictis
Hello! I'm new, but I've come up with a clan name pretty quickly! We're from Lightning, and our clan's name is Baraekiel Clan
:3
21kz5s7.png
The list has been updated! Welcome, new clans c:
The list has been updated! Welcome, new clans c:
@Cynictis Hi! I'm with Plague, and my clan's name is Safe Haven.
@Cynictis Hi! I'm with Plague, and my clan's name is Safe Haven.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Cynictis Hello! Clan Mirage reporting in from the Ashfall Wastes.
@Cynictis Hello! Clan Mirage reporting in from the Ashfall Wastes.
iiJfkW7.pngHYKufkZ.png8H57y7U.png
@Cynictis Mine is Clan Lloernen, a clan nestled among the Starwood Stretch in Starfall Isles. c:
@Cynictis Mine is Clan Lloernen, a clan nestled among the Starwood Stretch in Starfall Isles. c:
CallItMagic_zps76680859.png
@Cynictis
My clan's called the Clan of Wayward Breezes, tucked within a crevice buried among the cliffs of the Reedcleft Ascent. Most of the dragons that make up my clan are wanderers who have found their way, and are in need of rest. Kind of like a pit stop, or an extended-stay hotel maybe? :p
@Cynictis
My clan's called the Clan of Wayward Breezes, tucked within a crevice buried among the cliffs of the Reedcleft Ascent. Most of the dragons that make up my clan are wanderers who have found their way, and are in need of rest. Kind of like a pit stop, or an extended-stay hotel maybe? :p
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
@Cynictis
We host the Forgotten Orphange in Dragonhome (:
@Cynictis
We host the Forgotten Orphange in Dragonhome (:
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.png
@Cynictis

we're the Isle of Gymnopedies, of Nature flight :')
@Cynictis

we're the Isle of Gymnopedies, of Nature flight :')
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
@Cynictis

My clan is called the Mythos Helwyr, the Myth Hunters, hailing from the Twisting Crescendo in Wind. I chose the name, because most of the dragons in my clan are based on a story that I'm writing with a friend about a hunting guild called Mythos. My friend is also on FR so we often have visiting dragons between the two clans.
@Cynictis

My clan is called the Mythos Helwyr, the Myth Hunters, hailing from the Twisting Crescendo in Wind. I chose the name, because most of the dragons in my clan are based on a story that I'm writing with a friend about a hunting guild called Mythos. My friend is also on FR so we often have visiting dragons between the two clans.
I collect 3428.png.
@Cynictis

Hi. Here to submit the Stillheart Clan of the Earth Flight, hailing from the Shattered Plain.
@Cynictis

Hi. Here to submit the Stillheart Clan of the Earth Flight, hailing from the Shattered Plain.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 167 168