Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46
@ILLUSIONE
i chose ice because i live pretty north and like snow
I don't know anyone here, but I saw posts about the site on tumblr
ice\blue to match my theme
RED OMG totally did not approve ....

i joined yesterday
@ILLUSIONE
i chose ice because i live pretty north and like snow
I don't know anyone here, but I saw posts about the site on tumblr
ice\blue to match my theme
RED OMG totally did not approve ....

i joined yesterday
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
@Illusione Hello! Im peppycat, and I am a new person at Flight Rising! I would like to join this raffle thingymaging x3

I chose the Lightning flight because I personally LOVE everything that comes from a storm, especially tornadoes ^.^ I also love the sound of Lightning when it strikes and the Thunder when its loud, its great since I live in a place where there is barely any rain :3

I was actually on Iscribble at the time when I said "Oh look, I have a dragon cave account!" And he was like, "EW DRAGON CAVE TRY FLIGHT RISING" and I said... wat? I waited a few weeks for FR to open and I signed up just at the right time ^.^

The colors I chose for my guy is... uhh... I dont remember, I just starting choosing colors and it looked nice when I put it on, so I chose it like that x3

My random guys colors? Ew, Purple, Jungle, and Black. I personally dont like my personas colors. Id like to change her colors into a crimson black thingy x3
@Illusione Hello! Im peppycat, and I am a new person at Flight Rising! I would like to join this raffle thingymaging x3

I chose the Lightning flight because I personally LOVE everything that comes from a storm, especially tornadoes ^.^ I also love the sound of Lightning when it strikes and the Thunder when its loud, its great since I live in a place where there is barely any rain :3

I was actually on Iscribble at the time when I said "Oh look, I have a dragon cave account!" And he was like, "EW DRAGON CAVE TRY FLIGHT RISING" and I said... wat? I waited a few weeks for FR to open and I signed up just at the right time ^.^

The colors I chose for my guy is... uhh... I dont remember, I just starting choosing colors and it looked nice when I put it on, so I chose it like that x3

My random guys colors? Ew, Purple, Jungle, and Black. I personally dont like my personas colors. Id like to change her colors into a crimson black thingy x3
tumblr_mwykvzzxHP1sjfieqo3_500.png
@Illusione Hello, I'm a new member nice to meet you, etc etc.
PLAGUE, chose it for the lore.
A bunch of my friends from Gaiaonline convinced me to join.
My custom progen is slate, gold, and stonewash; chosen because pretty.
My random progen is jade, green, and forest; I plan to exalt asap because ew cold colors.
@Illusione Hello, I'm a new member nice to meet you, etc etc.
PLAGUE, chose it for the lore.
A bunch of my friends from Gaiaonline convinced me to join.
My custom progen is slate, gold, and stonewash; chosen because pretty.
My random progen is jade, green, and forest; I plan to exalt asap because ew cold colors.
@illusione
I'd like to join as well, please!
1. I joined Ice Flight because almost everything about ice is beautiful in my opinion, and I love icy colors in general.
2. I found out about FR first through chickensmoothie (a pet game website), but forgot about it later until I found out about it again through Aywas a few months ago.
3. I chose Ice and Sky for my custom progen's colors because I think they go pretty well together on a Guardian, and because I like icy colors like I said before.
4. My random progen's colors are Sky and Storm (I think), I like the colors though they're not my favorite.
@illusione
I'd like to join as well, please!
1. I joined Ice Flight because almost everything about ice is beautiful in my opinion, and I love icy colors in general.
2. I found out about FR first through chickensmoothie (a pet game website), but forgot about it later until I found out about it again through Aywas a few months ago.
3. I chose Ice and Sky for my custom progen's colors because I think they go pretty well together on a Guardian, and because I like icy colors like I said before.
4. My random progen's colors are Sky and Storm (I think), I like the colors though they're not my favorite.
Your flight, and why you chose it!

Lightning, because i'm electrifying ;)

How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.

my sister

Your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.

i clicked the random button :/

Your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.

blue basic, caribbean basic and spring basic, and I HATE IT! i loved how my custom progen turned out but my random one just seems ever so slightly off
Your flight, and why you chose it!

Lightning, because i'm electrifying ;)

How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.

my sister

Your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.

i clicked the random button :/

Your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.

blue basic, caribbean basic and spring basic, and I HATE IT! i loved how my custom progen turned out but my random one just seems ever so slightly off
@illusione

Hi! I'm a new member!

1.I'm in Arcane flight and I chose it because the description resonated with me the most
2.I heard about it on tumblr, and dragons are awesome.
3.Lavender/Shadow/Silver because I love purples and they all looked beautiful together
4.Green/Brown/Jungle and ew. ahaha

Thanks a bunch!
@illusione

Hi! I'm a new member!

1.I'm in Arcane flight and I chose it because the description resonated with me the most
2.I heard about it on tumblr, and dragons are awesome.
3.Lavender/Shadow/Silver because I love purples and they all looked beautiful together
4.Green/Brown/Jungle and ew. ahaha

Thanks a bunch!
gKRNdMd.gif
@illusione

I'm a newbie, and would love an entry here!
I joined up with Fire Flight; between being a Sagittarius and the passionate streak, it seemed like a good fit for me.
I've got a number of friends who play, and have been missing the registration windows, but finally made it this time. I'm a huge fan of dragons, and love breeding games, so it was a natural fit.
Brother is my custom progen, and he's based loosely off a character from my own writing. He had to be crimson and blood!
My random progen is tangerine and jade. It's a little tropical/Caribbean feel, but actually works well for me.

Thanks for organizing!
@illusione

I'm a newbie, and would love an entry here!
I joined up with Fire Flight; between being a Sagittarius and the passionate streak, it seemed like a good fit for me.
I've got a number of friends who play, and have been missing the registration windows, but finally made it this time. I'm a huge fan of dragons, and love breeding games, so it was a natural fit.
Brother is my custom progen, and he's based loosely off a character from my own writing. He had to be crimson and blood!
My random progen is tangerine and jade. It's a little tropical/Caribbean feel, but actually works well for me.

Thanks for organizing!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@illusione

Hello! I'm a new member who just joined up last night! Thank you for hosting this raffle ; u;
  • your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge- I read the description for the shadow flight and while I'm personally not smart or outgoing enough to be this kind of trickster, the tricksters are usually my favorite characters in series or to create OCs for so I decided to go for it.
  • how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.- I saw flight rising get pretty popular on tumblr, and I have a friend who plays so when I saw the registration window open I figured I may as well check it out. Plus the art for the dragons are REALLY beautiful.
  • your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.- My colors might be a bit boring since they're just black and blue LOL but blue is my favorite color but it can be kind of overwhelming when it's over a large surface so I went with a neutral color like black + a nice deep blue.
  • your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.- They are blood, sunshine, and Ivory! Honestly the colors work really well with each other so I'm pretty pleased with her!
@illusione

Hello! I'm a new member who just joined up last night! Thank you for hosting this raffle ; u;
  • your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge- I read the description for the shadow flight and while I'm personally not smart or outgoing enough to be this kind of trickster, the tricksters are usually my favorite characters in series or to create OCs for so I decided to go for it.
  • how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.- I saw flight rising get pretty popular on tumblr, and I have a friend who plays so when I saw the registration window open I figured I may as well check it out. Plus the art for the dragons are REALLY beautiful.
  • your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.- My colors might be a bit boring since they're just black and blue LOL but blue is my favorite color but it can be kind of overwhelming when it's over a large surface so I went with a neutral color like black + a nice deep blue.
  • your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.- They are blood, sunshine, and Ivory! Honestly the colors work really well with each other so I'm pretty pleased with her!
@ILLUSIONE

i am new, may i be part of raffle?

oops and here are answers

your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.- lightning i like math and science i hear they like science
how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.- enigmaticii is my sibling wanted me to play too
your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.- blood and blood i like creepy things i named her murder
your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.- stone aqua and forest i like the way stone looks with aqua but have not named yet
@ILLUSIONE

i am new, may i be part of raffle?

oops and here are answers

your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.- lightning i like math and science i hear they like science
how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.- enigmaticii is my sibling wanted me to play too
your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.- blood and blood i like creepy things i named her murder
your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.- stone aqua and forest i like the way stone looks with aqua but have not named yet
owtzvcE.gif
@JulesDavid @Marren @Alphaomega @Peppycat @Ghouls @Phoenixborn @masterchiefette @Koticaa @Falconair @kaijukat @gengarghosty

you have all been added to the raffle! welcome to fr. c:

and Ghouls, i'd actually suggest against exalting your progen because you don't get any tr from it -- and your progens can't really be replaced. there's always the option of scatterscrolling if you absolutely detest the colors.

(of course, there's nothing at all stopping you from exalting him! if you don't feel any particular attachment and simply wish for him to be gone from your lair, that's a perfectly viable option.)
@JulesDavid @Marren @Alphaomega @Peppycat @Ghouls @Phoenixborn @masterchiefette @Koticaa @Falconair @kaijukat @gengarghosty

you have all been added to the raffle! welcome to fr. c:

and Ghouls, i'd actually suggest against exalting your progen because you don't get any tr from it -- and your progens can't really be replaced. there's always the option of scatterscrolling if you absolutely detest the colors.

(of course, there's nothing at all stopping you from exalting him! if you don't feel any particular attachment and simply wish for him to be gone from your lair, that's a perfectly viable option.)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46