Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 524 525 526 527 528 ... 3164 3165
About how quickly does Clan Energy deteriorate? Ive been wondering this for quite some time :>
About how quickly does Clan Energy deteriorate? Ive been wondering this for quite some time :>
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell

1 energy point every 8 hours (0:30, 8:00 and 16:00 server time).

Where is the FAQs and answers thread?

I can see the thread now, but I can't open any page except the first one.
@AlpineHell

1 energy point every 8 hours (0:30, 8:00 and 16:00 server time).

Where is the FAQs and answers thread?

I can see the thread now, but I can't open any page except the first one.
Hey! I have a question about the Winter Wolf Pelts and the Wiki...
I use this wiki quite often, so I know where to dig for a certain item, and things like that, you know? Well, I was wondering if the Winter Wolf Pelt is not there for a reason? Is it just in need of an update... or perhaps I am incorrect in thinking this is the official Flight Rising wiki?
Just curious. :] Thanks.

Edit: I wanted to know, because I don't know in which element to scavenge or dig or something else.
Hey! I have a question about the Winter Wolf Pelts and the Wiki...
I use this wiki quite often, so I know where to dig for a certain item, and things like that, you know? Well, I was wondering if the Winter Wolf Pelt is not there for a reason? Is it just in need of an update... or perhaps I am incorrect in thinking this is the official Flight Rising wiki?
Just curious. :] Thanks.

Edit: I wanted to know, because I don't know in which element to scavenge or dig or something else.
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@CobaltCupcakes - The wiki isn't official - it's updated by players! You could add the info yourself if you like (not sure if it needs an account or not) - they drop from Winter Wolves in the Boreal Woods.
@CobaltCupcakes - The wiki isn't official - it's updated by players! You could add the info yourself if you like (not sure if it needs an account or not) - they drop from Winter Wolves in the Boreal Woods.
@CobaltCupcakes Hello! The Flight Rising wiki is not an official offshoot. The official place is the Flight Rising onsite Encyclopedia! If you check the Swipp Swap Stand article, you'll see the trade you need!

They drop from Winter Wolves in the Coliseum only!
@CobaltCupcakes Hello! The Flight Rising wiki is not an official offshoot. The official place is the Flight Rising onsite Encyclopedia! If you check the Swipp Swap Stand article, you'll see the trade you need!

They drop from Winter Wolves in the Coliseum only!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Maki

Thank you! :D
@Maki

Thank you! :D
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@Kiena
@JCStitches
Oh! I didn't know that. Thank you very much for helping me (and so quickly too!) :]
@Kiena
@JCStitches
Oh! I didn't know that. Thank you very much for helping me (and so quickly too!) :]
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
[quote name="MadDragon" date="2014-10-13 14:53:57"]Okay, so this is really bothering me and my family, but with registration opening up again I figured I'd address it for us here. We all share an IP address and a computer. We make trades all the time and send food and extra items from events (most of the time in exchange for RL stuff) and we've been playing since the site opened (well, technically my sister paid for early access and we signed up later). However, we're worried about what we should be doing in regards to the sharing IP address thing. Should we be posting on our profiles who we're affiliated with or posting in some kind of IP share thread for families? We don't want to get flagged for helping each other out, especially when we have our own separate breeding plans and such going on.[/quote] Could really use a mod answer for this. :P
MadDragon wrote on 2014-10-13 14:53:57:
Okay, so this is really bothering me and my family, but with registration opening up again I figured I'd address it for us here.
We all share an IP address and a computer. We make trades all the time and send food and extra items from events (most of the time in exchange for RL stuff) and we've been playing since the site opened (well, technically my sister paid for early access and we signed up later). However, we're worried about what we should be doing in regards to the sharing IP address thing. Should we be posting on our profiles who we're affiliated with or posting in some kind of IP share thread for families? We don't want to get flagged for helping each other out, especially when we have our own separate breeding plans and such going on.

Could really use a mod answer for this. :P
@MadDragon

Mods can't answer that. Mods are volunteers, and aren't supposed to/allowed to talk about bannable offenses like that.

The Multiple Account Policy covers everything a player or moderator could tell you about it, and for anything more detailed you need to go through contact us.
@MadDragon

Mods can't answer that. Mods are volunteers, and aren't supposed to/allowed to talk about bannable offenses like that.

The Multiple Account Policy covers everything a player or moderator could tell you about it, and for anything more detailed you need to go through contact us.

@CobaltCupcakes

I find these pages useful:

Maki's coliseum drop guide - where things drop, and by what.
Rhea's Swipp's Swap Guide - quantities of things you'll need for Swipp.

They're both generally kept up to date, and I'm sure Rhea will update their page with the winter wolf pelt stuff when the registration window chaos blows over.

@CobaltCupcakes

I find these pages useful:

Maki's coliseum drop guide - where things drop, and by what.
Rhea's Swipp's Swap Guide - quantities of things you'll need for Swipp.

They're both generally kept up to date, and I'm sure Rhea will update their page with the winter wolf pelt stuff when the registration window chaos blows over.
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
1 2 ... 524 525 526 527 528 ... 3164 3165