Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
at last! and I already love everyone here ;~;
at last! and I already love everyone here ;~;
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
Hi, I just joined today! I'm having a good time despite the lag, though I'm still trying to figure out the game... I'm sure I'll get it for the most part eventually xD I haven't yet interacted with anybody here, but from what I've seen, people are really nice! :D Hopefully I'll get to know some of you throughout my time here.
Hi, I just joined today! I'm having a good time despite the lag, though I'm still trying to figure out the game... I'm sure I'll get it for the most part eventually xD I haven't yet interacted with anybody here, but from what I've seen, people are really nice! :D Hopefully I'll get to know some of you throughout my time here.
Hiya, I'm a new player as well. My internet has been a bit finicky lately, and unfortunately some of the games I've been playing went down. But that's more on my end I believe. Anyway, I look forward to making friends with many of you and even battle if it comes down to it~ :D
Hiya, I'm a new player as well. My internet has been a bit finicky lately, and unfortunately some of the games I've been playing went down. But that's more on my end I believe. Anyway, I look forward to making friends with many of you and even battle if it comes down to it~ :D
Hey guys! I just joined today, thanks to my friend Azuri. So strange, how the one day registration is open I decide to check out the site. Just thought I'd drop in and say hey c:
Hey guys! I just joined today, thanks to my friend Azuri. So strange, how the one day registration is open I decide to check out the site. Just thought I'd drop in and say hey c:
2a643lw.png
Haiia everyone, I just joined today as well!
Still trying to figure out everything hehe, but looks interesting! :D
Haiia everyone, I just joined today as well!
Still trying to figure out everything hehe, but looks interesting! :D
Welcome and hello to players new and old. Although I'm not new (I just took a hiatus from the site) I'm still getting the feel for some of the new gameplay aspects. Well, hope to see you all around, and feel free to message me for help or just to chat. :D
Welcome and hello to players new and old. Although I'm not new (I just took a hiatus from the site) I'm still getting the feel for some of the new gameplay aspects. Well, hope to see you all around, and feel free to message me for help or just to chat. :D
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
Hi, everyone. I'm one of those 24,000 (or so) newbies. Is there some kind of tutorial? I've stumbled on some things by myself, but I'm sure I'm missing quite a lot.
Hi, everyone. I'm one of those 24,000 (or so) newbies. Is there some kind of tutorial? I've stumbled on some things by myself, but I'm sure I'm missing quite a lot.
Hi, everyone! I just joined yesterday too, after missing out on open registration several times! I'm still figuring stuff out, obviously, but so far I'm really glad to finally be here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :3
Hi, everyone! I just joined yesterday too, after missing out on open registration several times! I'm still figuring stuff out, obviously, but so far I'm really glad to finally be here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :3
Hi! ;w;

... ok i just wanted to say hi, im kinda shy OTL I was literally waiting years to play in this website asdhjk and now im here
im so happy annmnmn ;;
Hi! ;w;

... ok i just wanted to say hi, im kinda shy OTL I was literally waiting years to play in this website asdhjk and now im here
im so happy annmnmn ;;
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
Hi, everyone! Introducing myself owo Joined this monday, hope to get along with everyone!
Hi, everyone! Introducing myself owo Joined this monday, hope to get along with everyone!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20