Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
I just joined today, still exploring the site, but I'm really excited about it so far! C:
I just joined today, still exploring the site, but I'm really excited about it so far! C:
UwUnl7O.png
Been lurking around the tag for this site on tumblr for a while now, glad to finally be able to play
Been lurking around the tag for this site on tumblr for a while now, glad to finally be able to play
Hello! I am new, and I'm really liking what the site has so far!
Hello! I am new, and I'm really liking what the site has so far!
ZNhRsiG.png
2-3 hours ahead of FR
Heyo! My name is Crimsonash but I don't mind being called Crimson. I just joined yesterday and am already IN LOVE with this site! Just wanted to say hey.
Heyo! My name is Crimsonash but I don't mind being called Crimson. I just joined yesterday and am already IN LOVE with this site! Just wanted to say hey.
pVYFJJf.gif
@crimsonash3366 HI CRIMSON ME PAL FRIEND
@crimsonash3366 HI CRIMSON ME PAL FRIEND
qPUMNWy.png
I was actually surprised to be honest. I like this website quiet a lot and am happy I joined :)
I was actually surprised to be honest. I like this website quiet a lot and am happy I joined :)
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~
"Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars"
Hey, friends! I joined yesterday, I'm still just figuring out the ropes and whatnot. It's a pleasure to be here, this seems like a wicked site. :D
Hey, friends! I joined yesterday, I'm still just figuring out the ropes and whatnot. It's a pleasure to be here, this seems like a wicked site. :D
7JvkzvF.pngjx4zL8c.pngPw6I6hG.png

Grim or Jack | they/them | dark type gym leader in training
Another newb here. I've been waiting to join this one for a looong time.
Another newb here. I've been waiting to join this one for a looong time.
Hello~!

I just joined two days ago after stalking the site like crazy. So happy to finally have an account on here!
Hello~!

I just joined two days ago after stalking the site like crazy. So happy to finally have an account on here!
QQnBZuq.gif
Signature by Macabre
Hello. Yet another newbie, here.
Hello. Yet another newbie, here.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20