Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEWBIE GIVE AWAY! 10 Dragons (CLOSED)
1 2
So welcome one and all Newbies. My name is Xeybhls in almost all forms of social media and the internet. As you guys are new and have little to no dragons, and I have too many dragons than I need, I am having a give away. If you have started as of today October 13th and can answer my question correctly, the first ten newbies will get a dragon from my lair that is guaranteed at least one gene. Let the games begin.

Which Dragon is the Patriarch of my clan?

@ToxicMirage
@KumaZone
@nerdyburdy
@squidip
@usagiwaffles
@CptnEver
@Marenblood
@upety
@GoodMorning
@Tinweriel

Also I am open to be friends with anyone.
So welcome one and all Newbies. My name is Xeybhls in almost all forms of social media and the internet. As you guys are new and have little to no dragons, and I have too many dragons than I need, I am having a give away. If you have started as of today October 13th and can answer my question correctly, the first ten newbies will get a dragon from my lair that is guaranteed at least one gene. Let the games begin.

Which Dragon is the Patriarch of my clan?

@ToxicMirage
@KumaZone
@nerdyburdy
@squidip
@usagiwaffles
@CptnEver
@Marenblood
@upety
@GoodMorning
@Tinweriel

Also I am open to be friends with anyone.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Xeybhls Is it Ehvanhu?
@Xeybhls Is it Ehvanhu?
I'd say it's Ehvanhu, am i right? it was hard at first but then i realized that i was looking for a somewhat plain dragon with no parents and that made it easy
I'd say it's Ehvanhu, am i right? it was hard at first but then i realized that i was looking for a somewhat plain dragon with no parents and that made it easy
@Xeybhls is it Ehvanhu?
@Xeybhls is it Ehvanhu?
conXkZb.png
@xeybhls

Ehvanhu is first gen! 8D
@xeybhls

Ehvanhu is first gen! 8D
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif670998_2qKf8q9WZTBWr7Z.pngsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
@Xeybhls is it Ehvanhu? He's among the oldest, and your first hatchlings listed were Guardian and Tundra, so I figured it had to be one of those two.
@Xeybhls is it Ehvanhu? He's among the oldest, and your first hatchlings listed were Guardian and Tundra, so I figured it had to be one of those two.
So, I guess its Ehvanhu then?
So, I guess its Ehvanhu then?
@Xeybhls the only dragon that seems to fit is ehvanhu
@Xeybhls the only dragon that seems to fit is ehvanhu
lol im playing sheep and saying Ehvanhu
lol im playing sheep and saying Ehvanhu
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
Ehvanhu makes the most sense it looks like
Ehvanhu makes the most sense it looks like
cheeseborger
1 2