Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEWBIE GIVE AWAY! 10 Dragons (CLOSED)
1 2
Looks like it has to be Ehvanhu
Looks like it has to be Ehvanhu
@ToxicMirage
@KumaZone
@nerdyburdy
@squidip
@usagiwaffles
@CptnEver
@Marenblood
@upety
@GoodMorning
@Tinweriel

You are all correct. My boy Ehvanhu is my very first dragon. Though he is ungened he remains to be one of my favorite dragons. Though he is the Patriarch of my clan the dragon by the name Sephtis is currently running things so Ehvanhu can take it easy. All of you will be receiving a dragon via crossroads shortly. Keep an eye out for them. And Hope you guys have a great time on the site.
@ToxicMirage
@KumaZone
@nerdyburdy
@squidip
@usagiwaffles
@CptnEver
@Marenblood
@upety
@GoodMorning
@Tinweriel

You are all correct. My boy Ehvanhu is my very first dragon. Though he is ungened he remains to be one of my favorite dragons. Though he is the Patriarch of my clan the dragon by the name Sephtis is currently running things so Ehvanhu can take it easy. All of you will be receiving a dragon via crossroads shortly. Keep an eye out for them. And Hope you guys have a great time on the site.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
thank you very much! i was kinda shy about the community on this site at first, but you guys are all so nice, even to new players
thank you very much! i was kinda shy about the community on this site at first, but you guys are all so nice, even to new players
@KumaZone
You are very welcome. As long as I been here this site has been surprisingly nice. People are very willing to help out or point you out to someone you can. It is a nice relief to some other sites that are much more blood thirsty.
@KumaZone
You are very welcome. As long as I been here this site has been surprisingly nice. People are very willing to help out or point you out to someone you can. It is a nice relief to some other sites that are much more blood thirsty.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@ToxicMirage
@KumaZone
@nerdyburdy
@squidip
@usagiwaffles
@CptnEver
@Marenblood
@upety
@GoodMorning
@Tinweriel

All Dragons have been sent. check your Crossroads for them please! Enjoy!
@ToxicMirage
@KumaZone
@nerdyburdy
@squidip
@usagiwaffles
@CptnEver
@Marenblood
@upety
@GoodMorning
@Tinweriel

All Dragons have been sent. check your Crossroads for them please! Enjoy!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Thank you so much! She's gorgeous!
Thank you so much! She's gorgeous!
@usagiwaffles
You are very welcome.
@usagiwaffles
You are very welcome.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@xeybhls

Thanks so much!
@xeybhls

Thanks so much!
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif670998_2qKf8q9WZTBWr7Z.pngsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
@xeybhls

Thank you! i love her!
@xeybhls

Thank you! i love her!
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
@squidip
@upety

You are very welcome. Enjoy them and give them much love!
@squidip
@upety

You are very welcome. Enjoy them and give them much love!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
1 2