Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Riot of Rot Gathering Turns
1 2 3
@classytier sure
@classytier sure
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
@mariahwong46
Sorry for the delayed response - you got the ping wrong so I wasn't immediately notified! I'll go ahead and add you and then send over the payment. I'll remind you a week before the festival and the day before.
@mariahwong46
Sorry for the delayed response - you got the ping wrong so I wasn't immediately notified! I'll go ahead and add you and then send over the payment. I'll remind you a week before the festival and the day before.
fXMrQm4.png
Made by Viiscus
@classytier

I'de be willing to do that. Can you note me a reminder?
@classytier

I'de be willing to do that. Can you note me a reminder?
@TheDerpDen
I absolutely can! I'll make a note in my clan profile and here as well as remind you twice before the festival, a week before, and the day before. Would you be willing to use the same pricing as the two transactions above?
@TheDerpDen
I absolutely can! I'll make a note in my clan profile and here as well as remind you twice before the festival, a week before, and the day before. Would you be willing to use the same pricing as the two transactions above?
fXMrQm4.png
Made by Viiscus
@classytier

Yep, everything works out for me. :)
(sorry for the late reply)
@classytier

Yep, everything works out for me. :)
(sorry for the late reply)
@TheDerpDen
It's not a problem. I added you to the two reminding lists and sent the payment. Thanks again!
@TheDerpDen
It's not a problem. I added you to the two reminding lists and sent the payment. Thanks again!
fXMrQm4.png
Made by Viiscus
One people I hired for their turns during the festival has yet to respond to me and have appeared to have gone on break from the site, so I'm open to buying more turns.
One people I hired for their turns during the festival has yet to respond to me and have appeared to have gone on break from the site, so I'm open to buying more turns.
fXMrQm4.png
Made by Viiscus
what would you be willing to pay for for 15 turns in 2 days?
what would you be willing to pay for for 15 turns in 2 days?
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@kjelle
Would you be willing to do the same rate as stated for the other deals? 900t per turn.
@kjelle
Would you be willing to do the same rate as stated for the other deals? 900t per turn.
fXMrQm4.png
Made by Viiscus
@classytier
You can have my gathering turns :) 18 turns for 7 days
@classytier
You can have my gathering turns :) 18 turns for 7 days
1 2 3