Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57
So many nice words in the wind this time X3 And a lot of stuff to look Forward to in the future as well :D
So many nice words in the wind this time X3 And a lot of stuff to look Forward to in the future as well :D
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
[quote name="septembersnow" date="2014-10-09 21:05:22"]Cryssssssssssssssstalllllllllllllllllll Uhm, excuse me while I try chasing king sombra away[/quote] oH I didn't even think of that.. CRYSTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS
septembersnow wrote on 2014-10-09 21:05:22:
Cryssssssssssssssstalllllllllllllllllll
Uhm, excuse me while I try chasing king sombra away
oH
I didn't even think of that..
CRYSTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS
SIjKhX7.png
VAULT

Plus I'm really excited for the armor revamps. This update is fantastic!
VAULT

Plus I'm really excited for the armor revamps. This update is fantastic!
9axZbRl.png
So many awesome things...what do I squee at first???
So many awesome things...what do I squee at first???
1qad2pq.jpg
*SHRIEK*
*SHRIEK*
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Aw yeah B) I guessed the primary gene back when the poll (Bar/Daub or ~secret gem primary~) was released
Aw yeah B) I guessed the primary gene back when the poll (Bar/Daub or ~secret gem primary~) was released
PTERODACTYL SCREECH
PTERODACTYL SCREECH
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
THE PREVIEWS OH MY GOD. I especially like the "safety box" tab plans c: Our hoards already look so clogged it's difficult to pay attention to these particular items (and nerves!) we want to save from losing.

This gene though? Shinier than IriShimGem? I might be interested in buying it for one pair of mine. It looks promising.

*prods the devs with a Work-Faster-Stick* go go go go
THE PREVIEWS OH MY GOD. I especially like the "safety box" tab plans c: Our hoards already look so clogged it's difficult to pay attention to these particular items (and nerves!) we want to save from losing.

This gene though? Shinier than IriShimGem? I might be interested in buying it for one pair of mine. It looks promising.

*prods the devs with a Work-Faster-Stick* go go go go
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
This is such a nice update! Thank you for adding the vault, and the gem gene looks VERY promising. And thanks for going back and polishing up the armors, these new designs look slick. Great job team.

Also, I hope to hear more about the exalted offspring toggling mentioned in one of the last updates.
This is such a nice update! Thank you for adding the vault, and the gem gene looks VERY promising. And thanks for going back and polishing up the armors, these new designs look slick. Great job team.

Also, I hope to hear more about the exalted offspring toggling mentioned in one of the last updates.
Really looking forward to Crystal, those previews looks really promising, can't wait to see how they may look on some of my dragons. Very exciting.

And Another Registration Opening, awesome! Just hope my friend will get back from holidays in time not to miss it ; W ;
Really looking forward to Crystal, those previews looks really promising, can't wait to see how they may look on some of my dragons. Very exciting.

And Another Registration Opening, awesome! Just hope my friend will get back from holidays in time not to miss it ; W ;
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57