Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ? Collab Art Shop ? CLOSED
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
@Mifuu

I know I requested a commission awhile back, and I was wondering if I ever sent the first half of the payment.
@Mifuu

I know I requested a commission awhile back, and I was wondering if I ever sent the first half of the payment.
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@KyrioiB I'd love to see it :3
@KyrioiB I'd love to see it :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Mifuu Would you be willing to do a simple line for a Surgelight Chest (90k) and the remaindering treasure of [url=http://tektek.org/av/1311907][img]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img674/2253/uHA6ng.png[/img][/url]
@Mifuu
Would you be willing to do a simple line for a Surgelight Chest (90k) and the remaindering treasure of
uHA6ng.png
uw3nPsd.png
Your order : Chibi Coloured Sketch
Artist of choice : @temptingglow
References : Arch
Description : I'd like a totally humanized version of him? He still has black hair and has brown eyes, and his skin tone is dark
Notes : If you are willing, I would totally pay more and even double the price for a cleaner sketch!
Payment : Treasure!
Your order : Chibi Coloured Sketch
References : Arch
Description : I'd like a totally humanized version of him? He still has black hair and has brown eyes, and his skin tone is dark
Notes : If you are willing, I would totally pay more and even double the price for a cleaner sketch!
Payment : Treasure!
@archAnarchists Alright, got you! You don't need to pay for a cleaner sketch though! Just send me half of the payment and I'll work on it
@archAnarchists Alright, got you! You don't need to pay for a cleaner sketch though! Just send me half of the payment and I'll work on it
Your order : Baby Dragon Colord Bust Sketch
References : Mogar
Description : Warrior dragon who's a big softie inside.
Notes : Nah.
Payment : Could I pay half gems and half treasure?
Your order : Baby Dragon Colord Bust Sketch
References : Mogar
Description : Warrior dragon who's a big softie inside.
Notes : Nah.
Payment : Could I pay half gems and half treasure?
@KyrioiB
Just checking in, I thought I had paid my full payment. It was 200k right?
Oh & would love to see progress sketches~
@KyrioiB
Just checking in, I thought I had paid my full payment. It was 200k right?
Oh & would love to see progress sketches~
tumblr_osxjx6K2kI1wnxxc9o1_250.png tumblr_osxl1y5w2L1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Nakattack Got you! Just send me half of payment and i'll work on it asap
@Nakattack Got you! Just send me half of payment and i'll work on it asap
@archAnarchists [img]http://i.imgur.com/PFE4VnK.png[/img] Done with your commission! Just send me the other half of your payment over and I'll PM you the unwatermarked and transparent version!
@archAnarchists PFE4VnK.png Done with your commission! Just send me the other half of your payment over and I'll PM you the unwatermarked and transparent version!
@KyrioiB @temptingglow Any new information about my commission? :3
@KyrioiB @temptingglow Any new information about my commission? :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37