Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75
Sweet!

Side note: Now I have definitive evidence that the previous Serthises were female. I recall debate about it back during the buttersnake/leafcat coloring contest, and all I could think was that if people couldn't understand female anatomy, this wasn't the place to teach it.

I'll just be cackling for a thousand years over here in my corner of the internet.
Sweet!

Side note: Now I have definitive evidence that the previous Serthises were female. I recall debate about it back during the buttersnake/leafcat coloring contest, and all I could think was that if people couldn't understand female anatomy, this wasn't the place to teach it.

I'll just be cackling for a thousand years over here in my corner of the internet.
So the lore becomes new, interesting and rather fun. And what happens?

People complain. Should've predicted that really.

Personally I love this little addition. While I never really got too interested in FR lore this is some really interesting stuff right now. Dragons essentially being portrayed as the 'bad guys'. It's certainly very unique and I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

... Not that this actually affects my lair or the way I use the site at all. In fact it has no real input on what I do on the site and how I choose to spend my free time. But hey apparently loads of people are going to pretend that it does now.
So the lore becomes new, interesting and rather fun. And what happens?

People complain. Should've predicted that really.

Personally I love this little addition. While I never really got too interested in FR lore this is some really interesting stuff right now. Dragons essentially being portrayed as the 'bad guys'. It's certainly very unique and I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

... Not that this actually affects my lair or the way I use the site at all. In fact it has no real input on what I do on the site and how I choose to spend my free time. But hey apparently loads of people are going to pretend that it does now.
AffiliateBanner.png
Hurray! I like this new set up a lot better and it makes sense to have a sorta first, second and third place. And I love the new familiars!

Edit: I am finding it entertaining how people are complaining about the lore as if it has something to do with how everyone plays FR. I understand getting into the story and what not, but I think this is a REALLY nice twist!
Hurray! I like this new set up a lot better and it makes sense to have a sorta first, second and third place. And I love the new familiars!

Edit: I am finding it entertaining how people are complaining about the lore as if it has something to do with how everyone plays FR. I understand getting into the story and what not, but I think this is a REALLY nice twist!
I still love the Maren~ *hugs a random Maren*
*scratched* Ouuchhh! Hey!
I still love the Maren~ *hugs a random Maren*
*scratched* Ouuchhh! Hey!
I wonder if the Sprangyroos hold territory of their own, or if they are considered part of the Longneck faction by default even if they are hired mercenaries.
I wonder if the Sprangyroos hold territory of their own, or if they are considered part of the Longneck faction by default even if they are hired mercenaries.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
So is this Beastclan an NPC clan or something, or what?
So is this Beastclan an NPC clan or something, or what?
I can not leave the Scorched Forest, I am so in love with the centaurs... XD
I can not leave the Scorched Forest, I am so in love with the centaurs... XD
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Please amend the potionmaster's trinket drop to incorporate a potion seller joke in its description, tia.

On the lore subject... I like a lot of it a whole bunch, but I'm uncomfortable with the whole blanketness of it, like @Amut and others were saying.

Now personally I'm down with monstrous, city-devouring, nightmare-of-old-legend dragons and I think there's a lot of interesting potential in the idea that some of my favourite lair characters - who are, after all, sympathetic to me - are classic folklore bedevilments awaiting slaying by a suitable hero to some of the "monsters" of Sornieth.

Thing is, though, this has been kinda sprung on me, and I can't imagine everyone's happy about their own dergs being thrust into that role, because, well, I doubt many wind or nature flight clans signed up for it, at the very least.

Also, what's the implication here for, say, the Dunhoof centaurs, who are longtime allies of dragons?
Please amend the potionmaster's trinket drop to incorporate a potion seller joke in its description, tia.

On the lore subject... I like a lot of it a whole bunch, but I'm uncomfortable with the whole blanketness of it, like @Amut and others were saying.

Now personally I'm down with monstrous, city-devouring, nightmare-of-old-legend dragons and I think there's a lot of interesting potential in the idea that some of my favourite lair characters - who are, after all, sympathetic to me - are classic folklore bedevilments awaiting slaying by a suitable hero to some of the "monsters" of Sornieth.

Thing is, though, this has been kinda sprung on me, and I can't imagine everyone's happy about their own dergs being thrust into that role, because, well, I doubt many wind or nature flight clans signed up for it, at the very least.

Also, what's the implication here for, say, the Dunhoof centaurs, who are longtime allies of dragons?
Ax0fBhr.png
Aww you guys changed the music in the video! Not that I don't like the current one used now but the previous music got me really pumped!

If anyone still has the original music on hand I'd love to get a hold of it just to listen to from time to time.
Aww you guys changed the music in the video! Not that I don't like the current one used now but the previous music got me really pumped!

If anyone still has the original music on hand I'd love to get a hold of it just to listen to from time to time.
Re: Blacktalons and Raptoriks...

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.

As if I didn't already spend a ton of time in the Coliseum.
Re: Blacktalons and Raptoriks...

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.

As if I didn't already spend a ton of time in the Coliseum.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75