Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75
Totally exciting! :D
Totally exciting! :D
50x50_pixel_commish_for_lindsayprower_by_starrypoke-dca0kwi.gif | my_tumblr_by_lindsayprower-d9m8ae8.png | viscet_icon_by_ne_chi_by_lindsayprower-dc040a5.gif | myviscets_black_by_lindsayprower-d9iq8gr.png | mintflipped_by_lindsayprower-dcax9an.gif
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.
[quote name="Dragos1" date="2014-10-05 08:12:26"]For the harpy lore it says males are rare to get so they are treasured and protected. Since they are rare then how are there harpies being born? I am sounding very weird , forgive me..[/quote] @dragos1 Go read a book called 'Califia's Daughters' by Leigh Richards(Laurie R. King) http://www.laurierking.com/books/standalone-novels/califias-daughters-2004 and you you'll get a better understanding. Those are treasured, protected, and very happy and exhausted male harpies. Hopefully none of them carry lethal recessive traits.
Dragos1 wrote on 2014-10-05 08:12:26:
For the harpy lore it says males are rare to get so they are treasured and protected. Since they are rare then how are there harpies being born? I am sounding very weird , forgive me..

@dragos1 Go read a book called 'Califia's Daughters' by Leigh Richards(Laurie R. King) http://www.laurierking.com/books/standalone-novels/califias-daughters-2004 and you you'll get a better understanding. Those are treasured, protected, and very happy and exhausted male harpies. Hopefully none of them carry lethal recessive traits.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
I just don't like that beast clans are the minorities and dragons are the ~*~*~evil oppressors~**~*~
I just don't like that beast clans are the minorities and dragons are the ~*~*~evil oppressors~**~*~
And this is how I nearly always learn there are new items(not today, though). Crim asks for them. She's offering 3600 for a Centaur Archer. Um, no.
And this is how I nearly always learn there are new items(not today, though). Crim asks for them. She's offering 3600 for a Centaur Archer. Um, no.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
Hey there everyone.

The new lore is a work of fictional fantasy and whilst we love hearing everyone discuss new site additions, comparing lore to tragic real life events is really not acceptable. Please note that discussion of such real-life events is not appropriate for the Flight Rising forums. Discussing horrific acts of violence is also against our Guidelines.

Please keep this in mind and keep discussion civil. Thank you.

If you have any problems with any comments on the forums and/or other players, do not hesitate to contact a moderator or use Contact us.
Hey there everyone.

The new lore is a work of fictional fantasy and whilst we love hearing everyone discuss new site additions, comparing lore to tragic real life events is really not acceptable. Please note that discussion of such real-life events is not appropriate for the Flight Rising forums. Discussing horrific acts of violence is also against our Guidelines.

Please keep this in mind and keep discussion civil. Thank you.

If you have any problems with any comments on the forums and/or other players, do not hesitate to contact a moderator or use Contact us.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
“No! I must kill the bad guys” the dragon flights shouted
The beast clans said “No, Dragons. You are the bad guys”
And then the coliseum fodder were the rebels.
“No! I must kill the bad guys” the dragon flights shouted
The beast clans said “No, Dragons. You are the bad guys”
And then the coliseum fodder were the rebels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

I like the update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

I like the update.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
How exactly do the beastclans get dominance, anyways?
How exactly do the beastclans get dominance, anyways?
I'm glad that the beast clan are at the bottom now.
I'm glad that the beast clan are at the bottom now.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
GOOD UPDATE!!! YES!
GOOD UPDATE!!! YES!
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns