Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75
Oh god haha these item tooltips are killing me
Oh god haha these item tooltips are killing me
clocking in for my shift at the not making sense factory
WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!
WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
Woah, this is entirely new!! Enjoying the cool benefits of being in second place dom. :D
Woah, this is entirely new!! Enjoying the cool benefits of being in second place dom. :D
Holy spires, what

That's epic.
Holy spires, what

That's epic.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Lair expansions!!

SO EXCITED~
Lair expansions!!

SO EXCITED~
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
HOLY CRAP?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY CRAP?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
TO DEFEAT
THE BEASTCLANS

Oh man, this is such a great update for the game! Dominance has been revamped, there's a new contending clan, and now there are better Dominance rewards! No wonder that there hasn't been any big updates in a while. The FR Team has been working hard on this!

I do think there are some little details missing in this update, however. Like the Coliseum locations of the Beastclan members. I almost thought that we have to fight them in Rated Match, like we do to fight other players. This update keeps using "battlefield," I got a little confused!

And how exactly do we push the Beastclans down the leaderboard? I know that the Dominance page states that exalting dragons contributes to this, but does fighting them in the Coliseum venues count?

So much for the Boat dragon breed.
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
TO DEFEAT
THE BEASTCLANS

Oh man, this is such a great update for the game! Dominance has been revamped, there's a new contending clan, and now there are better Dominance rewards! No wonder that there hasn't been any big updates in a while. The FR Team has been working hard on this!

I do think there are some little details missing in this update, however. Like the Coliseum locations of the Beastclan members. I almost thought that we have to fight them in Rated Match, like we do to fight other players. This update keeps using "battlefield," I got a little confused!

And how exactly do we push the Beastclans down the leaderboard? I know that the Dominance page states that exalting dragons contributes to this, but does fighting them in the Coliseum venues count?

So much for the Boat dragon breed.
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
This is a lot of information all at once, so I'm a little overwhelmed (but still excited!) I haven't read the entire thread but some things seem to be missing from the OP, so hopefully somebody can clarify... [quote name="Rusti" date="2014-10-05 07:08:13"][quote name="Titan" date="2014-10-05 04:52:59"]Seriously though, how do beastclans function in regards to dominance? Is it RNG? Exaltation or fighting them in the coli or what?[/quote] This is what I'd like to know/seem to be missing.[/quote] Visually, everything looks fantastic. I love the new dominance page and I can't wait to read the new lore. I just feel that this is a lot of new material with not enough explanation, I hope that makes sense. ^^;
This is a lot of information all at once, so I'm a little overwhelmed (but still excited!)

I haven't read the entire thread but some things seem to be missing from the OP, so hopefully somebody can clarify...
Rusti wrote on 2014-10-05 07:08:13:
Titan wrote on 2014-10-05 04:52:59:
Seriously though, how do beastclans function in regards to dominance? Is it RNG? Exaltation or fighting them in the coli or what?

This is what I'd like to know/seem to be missing.

Visually, everything looks fantastic. I love the new dominance page and I can't wait to read the new lore. I just feel that this is a lot of new material with not enough explanation, I hope that makes sense. ^^;
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO EVEN
I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO EVEN
olly / 15
Umm...now dragons will be going even crazier for dominance.

Need to go check it out...
Umm...now dragons will be going even crazier for dominance.

Need to go check it out...
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75