Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 85 86
@WhiteMantis Your female Skydancer skin is so gross and awesome. I can just imagine it on my Plague themed SD!
@WhiteMantis Your female Skydancer skin is so gross and awesome. I can just imagine it on my Plague themed SD!
thw3Wtd.png
I just have to say that every entry so far is super nasty gross and I LOVE IT!

This is especially true of the two with maggots, I have a huge fear of maggots and worms so to me those are especially bad. They look great!!!

I can't wait to get all these skins and accents this year!
I just have to say that every entry so far is super nasty gross and I LOVE IT!

This is especially true of the two with maggots, I have a huge fear of maggots and worms so to me those are especially bad. They look great!!!

I can't wait to get all these skins and accents this year!
fWKq08u.gif
@Icefury34

Okay, I just LOVE your accent! to me it looks perfect. I need one for my Sal so bad, It's exactly the kind of thing I was wanting for him. I mean, to be honest, it does seem a little simple, and that is not a bad thing in the slightest! I see a lot of these skins and accents going over the deep end, which isn't bad either, but it's nice to refresh and have a simpler accents too! Please, if this somehow doesn't become a festival accent, I beg you to sell your own copies. You could totally hit me up for one.
@Icefury34

Okay, I just LOVE your accent! to me it looks perfect. I need one for my Sal so bad, It's exactly the kind of thing I was wanting for him. I mean, to be honest, it does seem a little simple, and that is not a bad thing in the slightest! I see a lot of these skins and accents going over the deep end, which isn't bad either, but it's nice to refresh and have a simpler accents too! Please, if this somehow doesn't become a festival accent, I beg you to sell your own copies. You could totally hit me up for one.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@dggeoff
Thanks! And here you are: Light / Dark / Gray / Random Dragon

@SquidMage
I'm glad you like it. If it doesn't end up as a festival accent, I'd be happy to sell them - though as of now, I don't have enough gems to buy any blueprints.
@dggeoff
Thanks! And here you are: Light / Dark / Gray / Random Dragon

@SquidMage
I'm glad you like it. If it doesn't end up as a festival accent, I'd be happy to sell them - though as of now, I don't have enough gems to buy any blueprints.
equanimity_banner_by_icefury34-d8604wq.png
@MiddyLark I can't do centipedes either. Nope nope nope. And it's bad. I have to use an adblocker to block the pictures because I end up crying XD I'm such a wimp.

I've made a list of the things I want from the entries so far and it's 33 entries long ;_; How many slots are there? 5? 6? Something like that.
So.. the others that don't make it would be $20 each... Send help please. Lol.
@MiddyLark I can't do centipedes either. Nope nope nope. And it's bad. I have to use an adblocker to block the pictures because I end up crying XD I'm such a wimp.

I've made a list of the things I want from the entries so far and it's 33 entries long ;_; How many slots are there? 5? 6? Something like that.
So.. the others that don't make it would be $20 each... Send help please. Lol.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Icefury34

well, if it doesn't make it through and you decide you want to sell them I wouldn't mind helping you get the gems you need! And there's always preordering. Just gather interest and use the gems from whoever pays upfront to get a blueprint!
@Icefury34

well, if it doesn't make it through and you decide you want to sell them I wouldn't mind helping you get the gems you need! And there's always preordering. Just gather interest and use the gems from whoever pays upfront to get a blueprint!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@SquidMage
Ah, yes. That could always be done. Thanks!
@SquidMage
Ah, yes. That could always be done. Thanks!
equanimity_banner_by_icefury34-d8604wq.png
@Icefury34
agreed with squidmage, i'd buy one in a heartbeat!
@Icefury34
agreed with squidmage, i'd buy one in a heartbeat!
@Lightscales

I would DIE for your plague doctor accent to make it through. I REALLY WANT A PLAGUE DOCTOR DRAGON. Plague doctors are my kryptonite.

10/10 would buy 100 copies.
@Lightscales

I would DIE for your plague doctor accent to make it through. I REALLY WANT A PLAGUE DOCTOR DRAGON. Plague doctors are my kryptonite.

10/10 would buy 100 copies.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
I've never really posted on the forums so umm xD hi. I was just wondering if you guys could give me some constructive critique on my skin? It's the first one I've ever done ;o; I just submitted it - it's here

http://i.imgur.com/cxWhnVV.png

I had such problems trying to think of a design for this.. I'm used to drawing animals and furries, not dragons, or even specific designs for a contest. So yes please please critique me
I've never really posted on the forums so umm xD hi. I was just wondering if you guys could give me some constructive critique on my skin? It's the first one I've ever done ;o; I just submitted it - it's here

http://i.imgur.com/cxWhnVV.png

I had such problems trying to think of a design for this.. I'm used to drawing animals and furries, not dragons, or even specific designs for a contest. So yes please please critique me
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 85 86